It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Liz Cheney became the conscience of Republicans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
God damn OP, Liz is no conscience and she apparently has no conscience. She is a part of the nest of vipers in the Republican Party that needs to be bannashed.
edit on 14-1-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Wait, what? I’m not sure I understand why you are opposed to the GOP

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

I told you Liz is no GOP, she is a POS!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Is it her voting record? What about her makes her not fit for the GOP in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

Is it her voting record? What about her makes her not fit for the GOP in your opinion?

I already told you my opinion.

Learn to read.
edit on 14-1-2021 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

... the daughter of a great American.

I literally hurt myself laughing.

I'm starting to think you're Jeb.

edit on 14-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I’m ready to vote for Liz in 2024. I think she’s looking to become the party leader by brining back a moral compass to the GOP

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Amen!!! To all counts.

I knew who wrote this thread before I even looked at the author, just from the title.

Liz Cheney is a disgrace to the Republicans and many are saying she didn’t even execute her duty properly.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Perspective is such a witch...

And Ms. Cheney would do well to understand her (and her daddy's) reputation precedes her.

Dollars to donuts if the truth were told, Daddy Cheney and the Bushes are just as guilty as anyone else, and she's protecting the family fortunes and legacy. No honor. No integrity. Just desperate tactics for desperate times.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
As much as i hate to say it (being from Wyoming myself), liz cheney is just another shining, albeit new, face in the feces infected "swamp"!

Additionally, it's beyond laughable the OP and propagandist-in-chief here on ATS would pick a cheney of all people to support his never-ending hit pieces on the right!!! Despite how shameful, any enemy of his enemy is now the OP's trusted ally in his continuing crusade. Just further evidence of the complete lack of transparency, honor and morals of the left. Any port in a storm, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Liz Chaney is the biggest rino!
She represents the “old school “ multi millionaire, baked potato , prune faced republicans who were totally beholden to the military industrial complex and big business, totally in it for their own self interests,
Trump energized the Republican Party by bringing in millions of everyday, hard working, God fearing taxpayers.
As a result of people like Luz Chaney this base is leaving the Republican Party in droves, and will be creating a new political party.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Probably more conservative then you... business owner, free-market capitalist, snow plow driver, off-grid, farmer, make my own beer, wine, etc....

You have all that to do and you can still shill on ATS?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
No conservatives pay any attention to any Cheney or Romney or McCain. Sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe some RINO elected officials but that's about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I never said I was a paid shill... I said that Koch brothers and Soros both contracted with me for services.... they do have vendors you know.

originally posted by: Muninn

Liz is no better then her pos old man.

You sir are no Republican especially since you admitted to being a paid shill.

What kind of services?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I never said I was a paid shill... I said that Koch brothers and Soros both contracted with me for services.... they do have vendors you know.

What kind of services?

I was afraid someone would ask that.
LMAO

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
Liz Chaney is the biggest rino!
She represents the “old school “ multi millionaire, baked potato , prune faced republicans who were totally beholden to the military industrial complex and big business, totally in it for their own self interests,
Trump energized the Republican Party by bringing in millions of everyday, hard working, God fearing taxpayers.
As a result of people like Luz Chaney this base is leaving the Republican Party in droves, and will be creating a new political party.

I hope Liz Chaney sparks a new party, Not beholden to the MIC and the Corporate Oligarchy. Perhaps modeled on Libertarian concepts.
edit on 14-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002

originally posted by: Trueman

What kind of services?

I was afraid someone would ask that.
LMAO

And he didn't answer the question.

My dirty mind pictures something with black shiny leather and artifacts.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
No conservatives pay any attention to any Cheney or Romney or McCain. Sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe some RINO elected officials but that's about it.

Funny how they lined up meekly behind them in 2000 and 2004 and 2008 and 2012.

Like Stalinists in the 1930s and 40s, they can change direction without remembering where they were going in the first place.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's funny how a pedo supporter wants to tell us who the "conscience of Republicans" is.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Again with your false ad hominems?

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

It's funny how a pedo supporter wants to tell us who the "conscience of Republicans" is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join