It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast at Midnight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My cell phone went off in the middle of the night with the chime that is only used for the Emergency Broadcast system. I bolted out of a deep sleep. Anxiety high.....

Only to see that it was an Amber Alert.

This @#%t is going to put me in the grave early.....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Thats the GO code.. its habbening .

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Is that the best you've got?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Only one thing worse than that, when your smoke detector decides to run out of battery at 3am.
Why is it always at 3am?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Only one thing worse than that, when your smoke detector decides to run out of battery at 3am.
Why is it always at 3am?

I actually had that happen about 2 months ago.... Only it was the smoke alarm tied to an alarm system that is disconnected from any communication source and I didn't have the disarm code....lol.

ETA - good thing I can hack @#%^
edit on 13-1-2021 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

That sound seems so much louder at that time. It is truly jarring.
For some strange reason my cell phone does not get the alerts, I don’t have it disabled either.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Your house is cooler at night and lower temps cause increased resistance and the battery can't deliver enough power. During the day when it is warmer it won't have as much resistance and can run on a low battery without setting off the safety chirp.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just drop everything you were thinking about as far the politics goes.. just drop it all and don't give it another thought. Let it melt away in a glorious death in your mind. And after that's done, let your mind be reborn with the knowledge that everything that happened was memetically engineered crisis...

And don't even think the thought that we're about to become a banana republic (w/nukes) operating under the color of law in the eyes of our geo-political friends.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Whenever I’ve gotten one of those emergency broadcasts, it’s not a chime, it’s like DEFCON, very jarring and loud. Only ever had a test one though. So far ...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Why is it always at 3am?

Oh no, maybe I should change my batteries. Not into that happening. How often should I change them, once a year?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Why is it always at 3am?

Oh no, maybe I should change my batteries. Not into that happening. How often should I change them, once a year?

Yes and test every 6 months

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Why is it always at 3am?

Put the new battery in 12 hours earlier next time.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Why is it always at 3am?

Put the new battery in 12 hours earlier next time.

Only thing worse than smoke alarm battery going off at 3am is when you change the battery and get back in bed only to realize it's a different one beeping

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Why is it always at 3am?

Because they know. It's how they control you.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Tomorrow. It's happening tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Yeah, bon't borry about bat.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Is that the best you've got?

"these people are stupid" and "nothing can stop what is coming"

actually I thought your thread was pretty funny, cause I know how many people are waiting for that alert. Actually I think I would have even been like wtf, if I had gotten an ambert alert that late as well.
edit on 37131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jan 2021 07:37:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Why is it always at 3am?

Mine is direct wired since it is part of an alarm system. No batteries.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Tomorrow. It's happening tomorrow.

Oh? Is that when the FBI is showing up at my door with an armed swat? 3 AM, you say???? Who are you? CNN??

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

"these people are stupid" and "nothing can stop what is coming"

actually I thought your thread was pretty funny, cause I know how many people are waiting for that alert. Actually I think I would have even been like wtf, if I had gotten an ambert alert that late as well.

First of all, I do NOT believe the nonsense from Simon Parkes.

Second, my phone is set to silent after hours so ANY DEFCON type alarm going off is going to send me into a panic. Call it PTSD, whatever....but I can't help that the timing of the AMBER Alert was extremely coincidental to Parkes claims....

Third, just because I do NOT believe Parkes does NOT mean I don't believe that the TRUTH is going to come out about the coup and the stolen election. And if you think 74 Million people are just going to sit down and take it, you aren't half as smart as you think you are.

edit on 14-1-2021 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join