It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Facing IMPEACHMENT on January 21st 2021..His First Day in Office.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This will be another one of your threads that will not age well. I would bet that for the next 3 years or so, you will be claiming impeachment is just around the corner and evidence that will damn Biden will be released soon....

What is more amazing that your cognitive dissonance is that many on here still believe you. I suppose a blind squirrel can find a nut, but this one is another rock.

Keep posting the disinformation!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

It is ironic that one of the Representatives who gave the recon tours to the domestic terrorists before January 6th, who then was posting Pelosi's position during the seige is trying to woe the MAGA crowd(her base) with a bogus impeachment bill against Biden.

These allegations carry serious consequences and after the investigation confirms this is exactly what she did, she not only will be removed from office but be on trial for offenses that still carry a capital punishment.

This will be an interesting thread to revisit in a couple months...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

It is ironic that one of the Representatives who gave the recon tours to the domestic terrorists before January 6th, who then was posting Pelosi's position during the seige is trying to woe the MAGA crowd(her base) with a bogus impeachment bill against Biden.

These allegations carry serious consequences and after the investigation confirms this is exactly what she did, she not only will be removed from office but be on trial for offenses that still carry a capital punishment.

This will be an interesting thread to revisit in a couple months...

That’s what happened? You’ve gotten so used to digesting editorialized news you can’t distinguish conjecture from reality.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

This will be another one of your threads that will not age well. I would bet that for the next 3 years or so, you will be claiming impeachment is just around the corner and evidence that will damn Biden will be released soon....

What is more amazing that your cognitive dissonance is that many on here still believe you. I suppose a blind squirrel can find a nut, but this one is another rock.

Keep posting the disinformation!
The projection is strong with this one. Starred for the lolz

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: 38181
The Dog Faced Pony Soldier will come back with a vengeance! Can’t wait...

Can someone explain this one to me? I'm confused about the origin of Dog Faced Pony Soldier?

youtu.be...
edit on 14-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Can someone explain this one to me? I'm confused about the origin of Dog Faced Pony Soldier?

youtu.be...
Lol biden said whut?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Revisit this thread in a month or so...

Biden will not be facing impeachment while Taylor-Greene will have to answer for her crimes.

My posts with predictions in the past 2 months have come true, while the OP's continues to post disinformation even though most of his posts have been proven false. Needless to say his disinformation is still more popular than the truth on here.

Deny ignorance....don't embrace it.
edit on 14-1-2021 by jrod because: Fixed

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Lysergic

Movin’ to the country

Gunna eat a lot of peaches

Did you know they came in a can AND were put there by a man?

From a factory downtown?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, January 13, 2021

This was revealed by Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-Ga.) tonight. Only hours after President Trump was impeached again by Nancy Pelosi and her minions.

"On behalf of the American people - on January 21st I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden."

"We have to make sure our leaders are held accountable," says Congresswoman Greene.
Source Video Clip: twitter.com...

It's likely one of the first Impeachment articles will be based on how he has insulted millions of Americans in recent years.

To U.S. Soldiers - "You Stupid Bastards"

To Black People - "You ain't Black!"

To Trump Supporters - "You're the Dregs of Society"

I'm sure numerous additional articles/reasons for Impeaching President Joe Biden will be revealed by January 21st.

ATS Members, if you have any impeachable offenses to be added, please share them in this thread, and we'll get them forwarded to Congress on January 20th, if Joe Biden actually becomes our U.S. President on that day.

-CareWeMust

For that she would have to control both the house and the senate... And most likely shy going to jail as she was posting Pelosi's position during the insurgence... and she gave a tour to some protester on the 5th

She doesn't have do control anything to file the article(s) as stated. The rest, we'll see what happens.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Xtrozero

ok, but no matter if it took her a year she never promoted violence and chaos and as the quote condemned it

people love to act like the Democrats support violence when not one democrat has supported violence, if they make any statements it is usually condemning it

Come on did You listen to Her actual words? Kamala Harris Says Protests Won't Stop
edit on 14-1-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This just sounds petty.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yes I do, this is at the CFR, they impeached Trump twice for far less,

And who would be surprised if some Democrats don't jump on board to push the old man out and get Harris.
The GOP can do their dirty work for them, never-mind the 25th they won't need it.
edit on 14-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hahahhahahaahhaa

Impeachment Biden?

Democrats will laugh at them.

Good luck. It'll never happen.
edit on 14-1-2021 by whiteblack because: Lefty

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Revisit this thread in a month or so...

Biden will not be facing impeachment while Taylor-Greene will have to answer for her crimes.

My posts with predictions in the past 2 months have come true, while the OP's continues to post disinformation even though most of his posts have been proven false. Needless to say his disinformation is still more popular than the truth on here.

Deny ignorance....don't embrace it.
impeachment is entirely a useless political game, regardless if an impeachment filing is made the precedent is firmly established it’s a toothless act only to vilify in the court of public opinion. It’s odd you’re puffing yourself up here as objective with such a deeply partisan posting history. Stop being intentionally ignorant.
edit on 14-1-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Garbage!
She should be removed from office for posting threats of violence against other members of congress.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Don't know if this has been answered yet, sorry if it has, but, I'm pretty sure Biden got the term from two old John Wayne movies.

“Dogface” was used to talk about U.S. Army foot soldiers who serve in the infantry, and the expression became prominent during the Second World War.

In “She Wore a Yellow Ribbon,” another John Wayne film but one that came out in 1949, the phrase a “dog-faced soldier” is used to describe American soldiers.

There is a movie that came out in 1952 called “Pony Soldier,” and in the movie, the term “Pony Soldier” is used to refer to a Royal Canadian Mounted Police, who is also the protagonist of the film. The term also appeared in “Hondo,” a John Wayne film that came out in 1953.

linguaholic.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That's just BS. Democrats hold all the power in congress at tis point. BS.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Trump can lose his Presidential pension as well as be barred from ever holding office again if the Senate votes to convict. This is a lot bigger than removing him from office when he only has a week left.

This was the most bi-partisan impeachment in history....and it sent the message to Trump. He has been essentially muzzled and knows he will be removed via the 25th if he does something stupid in the next week.

History will remember Trump as the worst President in US history, those who went along with his election fraud lies will also have a stain on their legacy, while those who still support Trump after the 6th will be remembered and anti-democracy, anti-Americans who choose perceived popularity over protecting and defending the US Constitution.

You clearly are confused as to who the ignorant party is.
edit on 14-1-2021 by jrod because: Fix

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I knew this would happen and as petty as it is I don't mind it. I mean if there are valid reasons to impeach someone than it should be done.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My sources inside the Biden administration tell me that Biden is going to avoid impeachment by conceding the election to Trump so that the Senate can hold the 2nd impeachment hearing.

A reporter was overheard saying, "That's a bold strategy cotton. I wonder if it will pay off."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join