It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Facing IMPEACHMENT on January 21st 2021..His First Day in Office.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Millions of peaches

peaches for free

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Movin’ to the country

Gunna eat a lot of peaches

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Nancy Pelosi will never bring it to the floor for a vote.

Unless Nancy became VP.

Hmmm. . . . . . . .

Hmmmm........
Indeed me thinks

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Lysergic

Movin’ to the country

Gunna eat a lot of peaches

Did you know they came in a can AND were put there by a man?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Biden chose Kamala who mentioned on video that she backed the chaos and violence in protests. If this is being used to impeach Trump, it sets precedence to impeach Biden's VP and him for choosing such an anarchist for his replacement as president.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's a Q believer though, I think this may not go her way, just a hunch.

If it happens ir happens.

edit on 14/1/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: 38181
The Dog Faced Pony Soldier will come back with a vengeance! Can’t wait...

Can someone explain this one to me? I'm confused about the origin of Dog Faced Pony Soldier?

Biden in one of his poorly attended rallies got unhinged and went on a sexist tirade calling a potential voter a "lying dog faced pony solider".

Seriously.

Ha ha brilliant. That is a pretty good insult.

I like made up words as curse words, Bunglec**t, Cockwomble and F***nugget, for example.

Dog faced pony soldier is one I can use in front of the Norselings.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Look, I hate Kamala as much as anyone, but she never once was on video backing the chaos and violence of any protest

and you even saying anarchist shows your ignorance about that as well
edit on 13-1-2021 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He even told people to vote for Trump

"The fact is that over those eight years, there were 3 million people that were deported and separated from their families," Rojas said.

Cutting Rojas off, Biden said, "You should vote for Trump. You should vote for Trump."

"No, no. I'm not going to do that," Rojas responded.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
We really need Biden to shuffle around looking lost for about 3 years then let Harris to do her thing of failure for about 1 year to set her up for 2024....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ratcals
In a factory downtown?

Biden,Trump,Obama, Bush?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Look, I hate Kamala as much as anyone, but she never once was on video backing the chaos and violence of any protest

I think these were actual statements from each of them...

In a June 2020 interview, U.S. Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris said of the nationwide anti-police brutality protests: “Everyone beware. They're not gonna stop before election day in November, and they're not gonna stop after election day ... They’re not gonna let up, and they should not.”

edit on 14-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ok, but that is like saying Trump supports the Chaos and Violence of his supporters... even though he never said it

none of these quotes talk about *chaos or Violence*

this is also a Quote from Kamala

"We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters," she said. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder."

*edit*

even more

Biden

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

Pelosi

“Our democracy has no room for inciting violence or endangering the public, no matter the ideology of those who commit such acts,” Pelosi said at the time.

James Clyburn

“Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren,” he said.

Lori Lightfoot

"There cannot be any excuse for it, period. This was not legitimate First Amendment protected speech," she said. "To those who engaged in this criminal behavior, let's be clear: We are coming for you."

edit on 14-1-2021 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

She asked for money to pay bail for the criminals in those protests.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

this is also a Quote from Kamala

It actually took them a good while to say those statements...Long after a lot was looted and burned...If you remember Trump came out and called them riots, and of course the left attacked him saying they were mostly peaceful protests. We also saw at the Governor and mayor level the lack of support for police and the inaction to do anything about it all. Why was the WH under violent protests for like 5 days, or a fed court for over a month?

Harris tweet...

If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

edit on 14-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

ok, but no matter if it took her a year she never promoted violence and chaos and as the quote condemned it

people love to act like the Democrats support violence when not one democrat has supported violence, if they make any statements it is usually condemning it

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes cause an eye for an eye is a great way of trying to fix things. I thought the right was smarter or at least more level headed but alas I was wrong. This crap will continue to drive this country into the ground.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

It's a travesty that the US allowed itself to become so split over this, it's starting to look like a very different country and not because of whose been voted in.

People need to start taking a long hard look at themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What happens if they impeach everyone? Do they have to pick up some random off the street to be the President?

I think they should do it. All hail President Jimmy Joe Johnson!
edit on 1412021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, January 13, 2021

This was revealed by Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-Ga.) tonight. Only hours after President Trump was impeached again by Nancy Pelosi and her minions.

"On behalf of the American people - on January 21st I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden."

"We have to make sure our leaders are held accountable," says Congresswoman Greene.
Source Video Clip: twitter.com...

It's likely one of the first Impeachment articles will be based on how he has insulted millions of Americans in recent years.

To U.S. Soldiers - "You Stupid Bastards"

To Black People - "You ain't Black!"

To Trump Supporters - "You're the Dregs of Society"

I'm sure numerous additional articles/reasons for Impeaching President Joe Biden will be revealed by January 21st.

ATS Members, if you have any impeachable offenses to be added, please share them in this thread, and we'll get them forwarded to Congress on January 20th, if Joe Biden actually becomes our U.S. President on that day.

-CareWeMust

For that she would have to control both the house and the senate... And most likely shy going to jail as she was posting Pelosi's position during the insurgence... and she gave a tour to some protester on the 5th

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join