It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember I mentioned the chinese spider web trap well I was spot on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I usually read what was going on in Asia and how the power brokers refuse to give up power once they have political power. I then started looking into who has been into power and their actions of stupidity . I realized then that we are being lead by looney tunes and want to make everyone their servants, they wouldn't know they would be in a special class of their own. Give them hope and you can control them.

I was probably right about the " Chinese spider web trap " and how they were able to blackmail stupid politicians and the head of the World Health Organization. I got this idea mainly from heavy thinking about power over the people while watching Kung Fu movies. Sounds strange, but it is very true. Its all very blatantly in front of our face.

Please keep your guns and stay away from the vaccines.
Down load the video by using 4k download. Do this before the video is off air.

edit on 0100000001392021-01-13T16:39:01-06:00390101pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That's up to you if you don't get vaccinated. I've already received the first shot. After the second dose, I plan to live my life like I can't get sick and not care at all that I may still be able to spread it to the unvaccinated. That's my common courtesy to the folks not wearing masks all this time.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I am waiting for more data before accepting the vaccine, me and the wife are trying for our second kid and my GP said dont take the vaccine till they have more data.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The fertility problem seems to only be only associated with the Pfizer that I see.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
That's up to you if you don't get vaccinated. I've already received the first shot. After the second dose, I plan to live my life like I can't get sick and not care at all that I may still be able to spread it to the unvaccinated. That's my common courtesy to the folks not wearing masks all this time.
Let us know when you grow another appendage or you get knob rot.
Going back for seconds too,what a man or woman|

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Yea I want nothing to do with the pfizer one, the base is getting the Moderna and the doc still suggested waiting for more data.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This nation is suffering death by 1000 cuts.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The infertility question is only for females. That's because the Pfizer vaccine has a sequence that is the same as a sequence found in the placenta. Pfizer released legalese saying there is no problem. I would pass on the Pfizer vaccine if I was a female hoping to get pregnant in the future, just in case there is something to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
This nation is suffering death by 1000 cuts.

Either that or a 1000 lies.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I dont wear a mask. It doesnt prevent you from catching it, it's to help you stop from spreading it. And just because you have vaccine doesnt mean the new rules wont apply to you. You still need mask to shop.

Now I do wear glasses, so I do have a very small protection to this cold bug.
edit on 13-1-2021 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Not when I am in bar or restaurant consuming something. And plenty of people are getting away without wearing a mask here while shopping. I don't foresee any problems if I decide to start doing it myself. Or maybe I will walk around with my nose out. Depends on how I feel that day.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Wishing you continued good health.

Don't think that just getting the jab, will give one a free pass to not wear a mask anymore, and to go cough on all of the produce at the grocery-store.

Well : until we get our GAVI Mastercard Wellness-Pass™, that is.

Maybe they'll offer you a job ?

The “Wellness Pass” Partnership
With the aim of being introduced in “low-income, remote communities” in West Africa and later replicated worldwide; the program is the result of a public-private partnership between the GAVI vaccine alliance backed by Bill Gates, Mastercard and Trust Stamp which is an AI-powered “identity authentication” company.

Trust Stamp – Bill Gates Funded Program That Will Create Your Digital Identity Based On Your Vaccination History.

Africa to Become Testing Ground for “Trust Stamp” Vaccine Record and Biometric Digital Payment System.

( This vid is a news compilation, so please ignore the title for now. )

edit on 13-1-2021 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Don't think that just getting the jab, will give one a free pass to not wear a mask anymore, and to go cough on all of the produce at the grocery-store.

I see plenty of people still not wearing a mask when I go to the store. I'll blend right in with them.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Maybe you will...

( PS : edited my post above yours, and added some stuff. )

Did you watch the vid in the OP ?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I remember eating anti-nerve agent pills in the military. I believe the Moderna will make less people sick than those pills did.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I'll watch the video now. I didn't see your edit, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Travel is the main reason I chose to get started on the vaccinations. I am tired of having to quarantine when I arrive in many countries. I look forward to an official card or something proving I am vaccinated and expect vaccination could eventually allow me to skip the quarantines.

edit on 13 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I already live my life like I can’t get sick

I won’t catch the China virus, for obvious reasons. And I won’t be vaccinated either.

Innocuous virus is innocuous

99.96% recovery rate (0.04% can be statistically rounded to ZERO)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Can see why you are interested in getting the vax.

Good that we get a lot of different perspectives here at ATS.

Honestly : a few ATSers didn't much like that vid, as it has been shown in 4 or 5 different threads now.

But for anyone with a Corruption-Analyst bent : it seems to fit rather well.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You are a legend...

I'd be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

My wife and I hate being around people and have used the covid crisis as the perfect excuse to avoid them. We have both been very happy in our lonesome. I would notice though if there was nobody to deliver my groceries and stuff.

top topics

join