It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Conservatives Can Really Fight Back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A lot of conservative thinkers have been talking about building new social networks, not only for keeping in touch but as platforms to build new communities and for strategizing other means of taking back their country. The United States in particular is being hit hard now by Corporatism/Fascism (the merger of state and corporate power) and conservatives are thinking about how to fight back. The general consensus is that violence will not work. The modern Left (Far Left Corporatism) can play that game because they have the mainstream media and Big Tech to support them, calling their riots "mostly peaceful protests." Look what happened when a couple hundred rioters out of the hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters stormed the Capital. A completely different response. Violence is a game the Far Left Corporatists can play because it's set up for it to work for them. If us undesirables want to fight back, it cannot be through violence. The military would quash any such uprising anyway. The modern world demands a more sophisticated form of warfare: the battle for the hearts and minds of the populace. The Left has gotten control of the media. They control the message and steer public discourse. If Conservatives want to have a voice in the modern world, want their values protected, then they must learn to engage the war in the modern battlefield (the one of ideas, influence and persuasion.)

One such conservative thought leader is Jack Murphy, podcaster and author of "Democrat to Deplorable: Why Nine Million Obama Voters Ditched the Democrats and Embraced Donald Trump." Christopher Rufo is a filmmaker and researcher, documenting the phenomena of poverty, homelessness, critical race theory, and 'other afflictions.'

edit on 13-1-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We are one; this is about "We The People"; we must pray for the sleep3rs!

Gr8 message, Lone!

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Try putting up a candidate for President that isn't divisive and all around a general idiot.

That would be a good start.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Think you are confusing your terms, a person on the far left is a communist, a person on the far right is a fascist. example, Bernie Sanders has some communist ideology, Donald Trump is a fascist.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Another solution would be to stop planning violence or instigating violence. When you do not accept the results of the election, the courts and the congress but still encourage a remedy you are calling for the only option, violence. You can think it was cheating or whatever but you can no longer call for fighting the results since violence is the only option. The social media companies are following advice from the FBI in order to prevent death. a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Try putting up a candidate for President that isn't divisive and all around a general idiot.

They should be more like feeble minded, corrupt Joe Biden eh?
And it always helps to get away with rigging an election.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They should be more like feeble minded, corrupt Joe Biden

Is he a closet conservative then ?

Learn something new every day.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Pull a Ghandi. Non-violent resistance.

Don’t pay taxes, don’t participate in the system. Don’t vote in the elections. Boycott corporations who took part in the coup. Organise sit ins of government buildings, strikes and so on.

Anything they do then will make them look foolish and brutal.

The system will eventually collapse due to sheer pacifism.
edit on 1312021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

sounds to me like you are a fascist who believes in rigged elections?
Grandpa Joe is no more corrupt than another other politician. He is a centrist and the center is the furthest point from either the extreme left or the extreme right.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's not going to happen the right and the conservative people aren't even in agreement with most of their representatives and senators. It's not organized and I'm not even sure it should be, however, the only thing that would have some teeth would be a general strike/boycott. If every conservative stopped working, stopped buying, stopped as much as they could it . LOL remember the movie the Day without Mexicans, how about a month without conservatives.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN

sounds to me like you are a fascist who believes in rigged elections?
Grandpa Joe is no more corrupt than another other politician. He is a centrist and the center is the furthest point from either the extreme left or the extreme right.

I believe the fascist Democrats rigged the election.
Next question.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Put another way, what rational person would invite this upon themselves?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

Yes I know. The original definition of Fascism though was the merging of state and corporate power. But yeah, it gets confusing with labels. To really hit the nail of the head it's Corporatism.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Thanks.
Yeah I don't even know where I fit into the political spectrum. I'm just really pro-Democracy and anti-insanity lol

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=25703880]LoneCloudHopper2[/post

The irony is painful

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974

a reply to: [post=25703880]LoneCloudHopper2[/post

The irony is painful

No irony old boy.

If the same question was asked about The Dems, i would give the same answer. I have no horse in this race.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

A closet Conservative? Dude's been a center Right corporatist his whole career. There's nothing closeted about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Another solution would be to stop planning violence or instigating violence. When you do not accept the results of the election, the courts and the congress but still encourage a remedy you are calling for the only option, violence. You can think it was cheating or whatever but you can no longer call for fighting the results since violence is the only option. The social media companies are following advice from the FBI in order to prevent death. a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Three letter agent?
Government is your God.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Liberal media desecrates veterans, and then wonders why they are targeted for retaliation.

CNN insulted and attacked all wounded warrior heroes today.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

People are starting to form new groups in order to organize. We all should be refusing to help these big corporations who don't care about us. Walmart, Disney, Amazon, Google, Apple, Twitter and Facebook are very harmful to the modern world on a number of levels. I'm in the process of severing all business with most of these companies and I think a lot of people are. I think Twitter will die without Trump. When they banned him and tens of thousands of others, I closed my account and left. Their stocks are going down and they're losing something like a billon dollars each day now. These companies are not 'too big to fail' and I think the public is finally starting to quit them. Disney has lost a ton of money, not just because of the lockdowns but because of the Woke politics in their films. People are disgusted with it and are refusing to see these films, like a massive form of resistance. Disney has borrowed several billion dollars twice in the past year and their future is not looking bright right now. (Note that Disney owns biased mainstream media like ABC and Vox.)

A general strike couldn't hurt for sure. It would just take the right leadership/organization.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join