It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Vote Passes, Trump will face Senate trial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

(post by TKDRL removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Fair enough but some were armed and likely had violence in mind and they were not antifa. a reply to: TKDRL

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Fair enough but some were armed and likely had violence in mind and they were not antifa. a reply to: TKDRL

Who was armed? The only weapons I saw on any videos were being carried by the police.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dug88

Five months to cough up a measly $600, but only 8 hours to impeach the United States president.

I thought the other day, it all makes sense that they would offer such a low payment, knowing it would send millions of people teetering on the edge of insurrection.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
New information from the FBI has caused Democrats to move the goalposts.

mobile.twitter.com...

Liberal legal analysts are now saying President Trump's call to the Georgia Secretary of State is what the Senate will impeach him for, after January 20th.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

Good point! Last Monday, Mitch McConnell said no $2,000 for Americans who have sacrificed so much.

The morning of the Capitol building breach, vice president Mike Pence says he will not object to any Joe Biden electors.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Liberal legal analysts are now saying President Trump's call to the Georgia Secretary of State is what the Senate will impeach him for, after January 20th.

They would have to re-impeach him for that. You can't try him for a crime he hasn't been impeached for.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
So what did was the endgame for Trump on January 6? To peacefully fight like hell to stop the steal? a reply to: Arnie123

There was no endgame, you've been baited by Liberal Media.

Own it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

mobile.twitter.com...

They would have to re-impeach him for that. You can't try him for a crime he hasn't been impeached for.

The way they explained it, the impeachment for insurrection is very Broad. It will be up to the Senate to label which action constituted insurrection.

Now that January 6th is off the table, they will Zero in on the call to the Georgia Secretary of State.

But that will not work either, because there were attorneys on the call who gave President Trump the exact numbers to relay to Raffensperger. It was in connection to a pending election related court case against Georgia.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Drop the 14th on every last one of the 232 for failing to conduct anything slightly beyond a coup and this nonsense ends today. No one will risk their political career if there are repercussions...as it is now, nothing prevents future injustices perpetrated by criminals for lulz.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Don't congressman fare better financially after they leave office?

President Trump has often said he enjoyed living the life of luxury and Celebrity Status more than being president, but he sticks with it because he cares about us and America.

I'm sure most congressmen are not committed to that degree.

edit on 1/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Moving to SC this weekend, guess who I won't be voting for next time we have an election.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

...they’d still have to go home.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Now that the impeachment flopped, will there be consequences?

I dont see big tech quickly silencing Pelosi's accounts.

Edit: They really did speed up everything compared to the last one. Quick hearing, quick dismissal.
edit on 1/13/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Could it be that you are so immersed in the lies of Donald Trump that you would not know what is true and what is not?
Whatever that be the case, stooping to calling member in these parts certainly a low blow. Ow my aching soul.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
No, I simply listened to his words, and didn't try to divine hidden meanings behind them. When the # has trump ever minced words? If he wanted people to try and take the capital by force, he would have said grab your #in guns and take the capital by force.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You think me radical left huh? Why is that, because I torment the brain patterns of loyal Trumpists? So I say to you Mr. Truth, ''that's the spirit'' as I have not seen from you one inkling of questioning the blistering blather bloviating from big boys blowhole.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join