It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Vote Passes, Trump will face Senate trial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I feel 10 Reps may need extra security because of some [totally non-violent] Republican Voters
edit on 13/1/21 by djz3ro because: Fixing things

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

My priorities ARE straight. Trump is a pariah becoming personal no grata across the globe. Only those poor souls who have come under his raunchy spell are still clinging to him as if he is still the one who make things better for them. Toss him now because association with him will soon be reason enough to distrust those who do. He ain't gonna make a difference like he led so many to believe.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Good. There has got to be consequence for what he did on the 6th. Wonder who will keep defending once they learn Trump allowed the insurrection to take place and prevented security from intervening. Trump: We can't allow this to happen, fight like hell. What was the endgame? It was not the congress or the courts. Therefore the only possible option for Trump to hold on to power after the 20th was violent insurrection.

Of course you are providing an opinion that you have absolutely no proof of, which is standard procedure for commie loving Leftists.
Next.
edit on 13-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

You want to do math.. How about we look at how much profit Trump properties have reaped housing secret service. His salary is a drop in the bucket.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

I just have one question, How do you like your tax dollars funding a vendetta(sp)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Explain to us what option was or is left for Trump to hold on to power without overturning the constitution. a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Is this supposed to improve the situation? I don't think it will.

This would only inflame the situation. I really think that's what the democrats want. If they get it, they'll point fingers and blame all republicans and bring it up in every election.

Imagine seeing a peaceful St. Bernard sitting in his yard minding his own business. For years your elementary friends told you how mean this dog was, so for years you've feared this dog and hated him. Because you hate him so much and have taken notice that he's never bothered you once, your hatred causes you to go up to the dog and throw a balled up piece of paper at it. The dog does nothing. You go up to the dog and you throw a stick at it, the owners of the dog tell you not to come near their dog again. You don't listen, and this time you walk right up to the dog and you kick it. The dog still does nothing, the owners give you your last warning. Still believing this dog is the meanest dog on the block since your friends told you so, you now walk up to this dog, take sharpened stick, and you poke it. The dog then turns and ferociously bites you in your arm. You run home screaming and crying, saying you feared for your life and that the mean dog down the street just bit you. Now your parents are pissed off, they call the police and you tell them that you were walking by and the dog bit you. Now you really hate the dog and you just want it dead. Now the owners are ready to go to bat for their dog who did nothing wrong until he was hit with things thrown at him, kicked, and poked.

All the little kid had to do is leave the dog alone and let him mind his business, and not listen to all of his friends who repeatedly told him how mean this dog was. Had the kid kept walking, all would be fine. Instead, two neighbors are ready to kill each other. That about sums up the boiling point our society is at.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Explain to us what option was or is left for Trump to hold on to power without overturning the constitution. a reply to: RazorV66

I never said there was any option, did I?
But that’s doesn’t change the fact that the election was stolen by the cheating Democrats.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If you think for a moment that I have any illusions that my additions to ATS mean anything to most on ATS you are mistaken.
ATS where even conservative moderators seem free to totally dismiss descending opinions with no repercussions such as you have been known to do.

As for the the notion that Republicans staying true to their base, you have demonstrated a sever lack of discernment in assuming that crazed and sychophantic submission to a narcissistic moron is the totality of the Republican base.

(post by TKDRL removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not Space Force! The 2500 (mostly non-combat) members are going to take over the United States for Trump!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Lewis Carroll was a prophet.

edit on 13-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It doesn't mean it was stolen either. Maybe you should entertain the possibility that there was little or no fraud and you have been literally lied to by people you trust. I do not blame you for believing it but maybe you ought to reexamine that evidence. a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What's the problem Dude. The fact that more and more people now including ten Republican Congressmen and I agree? He promoted a mob undercover of political protest and then instigated the attempted takeover of the Capital building. The charge has been made by the House and the Senate will vote on the verdict.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321
You know, some of us were still awake to see it stolen with our own #in eyes.

(post by TKDRL removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Apparently it's $417,000 total. Which is slightly over just one of those quarter salaries. It's always helpful to throw real numbers in with such claims instead of just spouting vague scary sounding terms with no basis in reality. I know that's how the media works, but at ats, we're supposed to deny ignorance.
edit on 13/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll bake cookies if someone can bring the popcorn!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join