It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only people over 60 should show up at the inauguration.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden is telling all Americans to stay away from his inauguration. He wants to be the people's president.

Go figure....

I'm going anyway, I wouldn't miss the start of boogaloo for anything. I'll be recording history in the making just like the capitol take over was historic.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Take lots of photos with the National Guard members. There will be more troops in Washington DC than there are in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

Fear rules: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
No one will be there. One he doesnt have any real fans and two its supposed to be virtual.

That begs the question; why are 15k national guard soldiers needed and who will they be really protecting?

They need the troops to make it look like there is some crowd. After all, it looks bad if the man with 80million votes has no one except crazy Maggie and her 9 cats.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm over 60...but of course I have a doc appointment that day and rescheduling is a nightmare...put me out to next year with a different date.
And I'm working otherwise, trying to get that retirement fund ready for next year.
Got 5 weeks vacation, but not wasting it on anything remotely involving politics.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hope no one shows up and simply ignores this pathetic, evil, lying administration.

Everybody has been ignoring Biden all along. They couldn't get more than a handful of people to show up for him anywhere, and his online broadcasts had similarly pathetic viewing numbers.

Yet we're supposed to believe this irrelevant senile geezer somehow garnered 80MM votes? Sure, whatever...

It's funny. All summer I was hearing Trump supporters scream about how they were the "silent majority". Turns out they were to busy screaming to notice the silence.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Arizona2
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

What about 52? I have an AARP card, you know

Guess they’re not aware of the Right Wing resident reverse Snow Birds in AZ.

They can be pretty gnarly.

Gnarly?
1982 called-they want their catchphrase back

LOL I thought someone would catch that.

It’s a great word.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What if we sent everyone over 60 to an island instead?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What if we sent everyone over 60 to an island instead?

Then Antifa would probably not be able to infiltrate it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join