It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quo Warranto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Interesting Read for Trump supporters and anyone that believes the election was rigged.

It looks like there is a very real plan that doesn’t involve violence.

Hoo Ray!

Natural Born Citizen

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Brief outline:

Here’s the punchline up front: Biden can be ousted from Office by a Writ of Quo Warranto as determined by a civil jury. This is not a fairy-tale. This is not a “Hail Mary”. This is the proper legal procedure our government provides for erroneous or fraudulent elections. And President Trump will have a much better chance of succeeding if he starts the process before Biden is inaugurated. Spread this post everywhere fast. This action needs to be filed yesterday.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aoi3610

Ah, the old "by what authority" challenge.

I've seen it done many times, from street level to Parliament. It was part of the challenge to Brexit in the British Parliament. It rarely bears fruit because authority tends to dot the is and cross the ts very carefully, particularly when it challenges an established position.

So don't get your hopes up.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

And don’t think a skilled trial attorney can’t find a fair jury in D.C. Voir Dire is a science, and with social media it’s now a very exact science. By far, a jury trial to determine the legality of the election is our best bet. There’s a very good reason why most civil cases settle rather than go to a jury. It’s called uncertainty.

That author doesn't know DC very well. Forget skills, that would require magic.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

So don't get your hopes up.

:-(
edit on 13-1-2021 by aoi3610 because: Removing cheeky wording

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just another attempt to give people hope. It won't happen, if Trump tries anything else to stay in office the Left will unleash Antifa and BLM everywhere to riot and destroy like they did last summer.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Yeah, good luck with that, it sounds like some freeman on the land 'just say the magic words' type strategy.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Just another attempt to give people hope. It won't happen, if Trump tries anything else to stay in office the Left will unleash Antifa and BLM everywhere to riot and destroy like they did last summer.

I'm not sure about that, shooting rioters is now fair game, and impeachment, jail and public hanging is the punishment for anyone who calls for a crowd to gather (and things get violent). Oh I forgot, as long as the one calling for the gathering is Trump. If you are on the left, burn that sh!t down!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The current impeachment proceedings I have been watching today on CSPAN shows a clear divide between what the two parties will agree on and it is nothing.

Is this what the next four years will be like. Why is there such a divide?

I consider myself to be a centrist. Is the current state of the country either far-right or far- left, now, with no moderates on either side?

What a cluster F%^k, circle jerk or whatever you want to call it. Its for the party, by the party, not the country.

What do you feel the country would be better off with?

The Republicans want to bend the rules and have a committee formed to investigate allegations of wrong doing and the Democrats want no amendments to the proceedings.
edit on 13-1-2021 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So this QUO WARRANTO can be used to give Trump four more years? Well, since the votes have been certified as legal, it doesn't appear to have any merit.

Maybe Pelosi and the Democrat's impeachment proceedings are for events that happened on Jan. 6 because the rioters were representing Trump with their flags and hats. Many rioters even stated that Trump said they could do it.

edit on 13-1-2021 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The current impeachment proceedings I have been watching today on CSPAN shows a clear divide between what the two parties will agree on and it is nothing.

Is this what the next four years will be like. Why is there such a divide?

I consider myself to be a centrist. Is the current state of the country either far-right or far- left, now, with no moderates on either side?

What a cluster F%^k, circle jerk or whatever you want to call it. Its for the party, by the party, not the country.

What do you feel the country would be better off with?

The Republicans want to bend the rules and have a committee formed to investigate allegations of wrong doing and the Democrats want no amendments to the proceedings.

Bend what rules? The Democrats said they wanted a full investigation of Trump last fall. Witnesses were called over weeks, not days. the process took some 29 days. Now they don't want any witnesses or investigations. Everyone just has to take their word for it.

If someone doesn't see the stark double-standard here they are totally blind.

Yes it is a clusterF, Democrats have been trying to remove Trump from office since he got elected. They have stated over and over in public that that is what they want. They won't accept anything else. So they have broken every rule they can, possibly laws as well but that's to be figured out later, to accomplish their goal. They're not working for anyone but their party. That's it. No one else. Why? Power. They want and are trying to get complete control of our government and at this moment they're darned close to it. Why? So they can change it into what they want to retain their power forever.

It's not hard to figure out. They were on their way to doing that through Obama and Trump got in the way. The number of people complicit in this is in the hundreds by the time you put it all together. It's sickening to me, it is in violation of our Constitution and takes a huge dump on the founding of our country as it was intended to be with minor adjustments.

Stevie Wonder could see what's going on if he weren't a liberal too.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Lockstep.

Fish has to take the bait.

top topics

join