It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real election hope coming from Arizona today!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
The Arizona legislature sent duel electors to DC.

The Arizona legislature did not send dual slates of Electors, stop making things up.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

then where are the affidavits??? Why can't we the people see them? Is it because they don't exist?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar12
He wishes it to give hope. Hope for what?

Hope that our children will not be subject to tyranny.

Or is tyranny just a "conspiracy theory" to you? lol

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN

Video is up for now, but doesn't seem to present anything new or any actual evidence, just more Trump garbage.

Funny, a few sock puppets seem to agree with you.

He nailed it at the 18:15 mark what many of us have also reiterated here as far as what a fraudulent election would mean to this country.

I hope they succeed, it would shut a lot of people up from the “nothing to see here” crowd, well... maybe not. 😂

I grew up in Az and still have friends there, Democrat and Pub’s alike and from what they’ve told me, there’s no way Biden won Az.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No we didn't send dual sets of electors..wherever did you get this idea?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are incorrect my friend.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You can find evidence for literally anything. You can find evidence the earth is flat. All the evidence presented this far on election fraud has been extremely shotty. a reply to: samuelsson

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN

then where are the affidavits??? Why can't we the people see them? Is it because they don't exist?

Did you even bother to watch the video?
If this moves forward via the senate and I think it will, it’s ALL getting released to the public, affidavits included.

Exercise some patience.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'm not and the reason I'm not is you'll never be able to produce a source backing up your fictitious statement.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not and the reason I'm not is you'll never be able to produce a source backing up your fictitious statement.

Well, how about I provide you a source on your own political spectrum.......

Your own political source

The "Republicans" they are talking about there, are the majority of the state legislature.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

You can find evidence the earth is flat.

That’s something I’d love to read!
Can you shoot me a link?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well, how about I provide you a source on your own political spectrum.......

Your own political source

The "Republicans" they are talking about there, are the majority of the state legislature.

Alternate =/= dual. Try again.

The Republican “electors” who cast alternate votes on Monday were not designated by any state official and don’t currently have any legal status.

edit on 13-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your wrong, you know your wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Actually, I know I'm 100% correct. The Constitution and the Electoral Count Act says as much.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Actually, I know I'm 100% correct. The Constitution and the Electoral Count Act says as much.

No, the Constitution doesn't say that. The electoral count act does say that. The question of the Constitutionality of that act is actually a debate to be had. Beyond that, I take exception to you trying to to say the Arizona legislator didn't send dueling electors because the electoral count act says the governors electors shall be counted.

It doesn't change the fact that it happened and there is an argument to be had about it but you in my opinion purposefully tried to make it seem that I was either misleading or grossly misinformed and that is disingenuous and not conducive to productive arguments.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What happens if proof of election fraud is found and proven, and I believe there was massive cheating, after Biden is sworn in?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The electoral count act does say that.

Which is why I mentioned it.

The question of the Constitutionality of that act is actually a debate to be had.

Then you should file a case and challenge it, let us all know your progress. If you need an attorney I can recommend Sidney Powell or Rudy Giuliani, both have experience in court as of late.

Beyond that, I take exception to you trying to to say the Arizona legislator didn't send dueling electors because the electoral count act says the governors electors shall be counted.

And he certified the Democrat Electors, therefore no dual Electors (notice the 'a').

Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and Republican Gov. Doug Ducey both vouched for the integrity of the election before signing off on the results. Whomp-Whomp

It doesn't change the fact that it happened and there is an argument to be had about it but you in my opinion purposefully tried to make it seem that I was either misleading or grossly misinformed and that is disingenuous and not conducive to productive arguments.

It didn't happen and you saying it did is either misleading or grossly misinformed and I'm not the only one in the thread telling you that you're wrong.

edit on 13-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
They probably arrest and prosecute those involved.
If it isn't shown that Biden or Harris were involved then they stay in office,
But the Democrats lose both Houses of Congress in the midterms and Biden is a one term president

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

Sorry, still don't see any evidence or it is possible you don't understand what the word evidence means. Also possible you don't understand burden of proof. In the US legal system, it is not necessary to provide any proof that a crime did not occur, this is the concept behind innocent until proven guilty

I think you shoud WTFU and go and have a look at Italygate that fully implicated the Italian government (including the Priminster himself) MI6 and that CIA in the electoral theft of the USA election. Orchestrated from a USA emmasy and involving a defence company called Leonardo Spa.
The Italian government is now in a state of emergency and collapse over this. There have been several high profile arrests.
This was given as evidence of electoral fraud to congress the day the Capital was stormed. They used the excuse of the storm not to look at it what so ever.

You want more proof go and look at the Michigan Forensics. Every machine they tested had had the results switched. Its there in black and white. The cpurts have yet to look at any of the evidence. Just like the MSM never looked at any.

You want any more just come and ask...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2
a reply to: Stormdancer777
They probably arrest and prosecute those involved.
If it isn't shown that Biden or Harris were involved then they stay in office,
But the Democrats lose both Houses of Congress in the midterms and Biden is a one term president

That's it?

Trump can't have the presidency?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join