It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real election hope coming from Arizona today!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

As we have all seen, there have been legitimate challenges in every swing state to bring to light the mountain of evidence of "voter irregularities". These challenges have been taken up in different ways in each state and also to varying levels of seriousness. As of yet, no proper court has heard the challenges as they have found a way to stay out of the fray based largely on technicality's (Standing, Etc.).

The courts unwillingness to hear the arguments not withstanding, there was a dissemination of evidence heard in every state that mattered in the way of public state legislator hearings. As all 50 states based on Constitutional law describe the state legislator as the sole authority on elections, it could be argued that those hearings are more important long term than any injunctive court order could have ever been.

All that being said, it wouldn't mean very much if no state by way of the hearings was not compelled to act and bring light to bear on the fraud that has been alleged. That, is exactly the cause of so much of the frustration we see happening right now in America. So many legitimate questions being asked but no one willing to answer them and even fighting tooth and nail to obfuscate the "truth". That's a problem, especially when it comes to election integrity.

I'd like to offer you a glimmer of hope coming from Arizona
and one that doesn't come in the form of "down the road". This case will be heard and decided today and if it plays out as expected and as I outline, honestly, it could change everything.

Original video from the Arizona state legislator -

edit on 13-1-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would love to watch that video, but alas, it is not working.

ETA: Thanks for fixing it.
edit on 13-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Its funny how fast things have progressed if you look at it. what would we all think if the recent waves of big censorship happened just a mere week or two earlier than they did? I think getting censored is all part of the brilliant plan to expose the pseudo intellects that dont want to argue with opposing opinions.

That is some good news.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2021 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman

originally posted by: queenofswords

same , prob taken down already...

I reloaded from another source, it's working now!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Video is up for now, but doesn't seem to present anything new or any actual evidence, just more Trump garbage.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN

Video is up for now, but doesn't seem to present anything new or any actual evidence, just more Trump garbage.

Well, you obviously didn't watch the video so you present as much garbage as you claim the video does. Time will tell but I can tell you one thing. It at least to me makes sense and I very much wish it did to more people to see both sides of the spectrum when it comes to transparency in government. Even if things are playing out how you feel they should right now.........

History has taught us, the government never gives power nor rights back. Maybe in 2 years or 4 years, it doesn't go your way and when it doesn't you are upset and confused because YOU as an American citizen expect transparency in what you believe isn't right..... Guess what, you already willingly sold that up the road to your own thunderous applause.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

You can find evidence if you want to.

Its just that you dont want to.

You even said it yourself, its just more "Trump Garbage"

So any "evidence" you'll be shown will just be more of that garbage.

Deny ignorance indeed.

edit on 13-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Still flogging a dead horse.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Well my friend, for me personally, I've never been a quitter, especially when I believe in what I am doing. Time will tell if I have wasted my time. For now, I persist.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Sorry, still don't see any evidence or it is possible you don't understand what the word evidence means. Also possible you don't understand burden of proof.
In the US legal system, it is not necessary to provide any proof that a crime did not occur, this is the concept behind innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

History has also taught us is that the President Reject's claims of election fraud don't pass the sniff test.

This doesn't deserve a thread of it's own.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He wishes it to give hope. Hope for what?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN
a reply to: samuelsson

Sorry, still don't see any evidence or it is possible you don't understand what the word evidence means. Also possible you don't understand burden of proof.
In the US legal system, it is not necessary to provide any proof that a crime did not occur, this is the concept behind innocent until proven guilty.

The evidence wasn't presented in the video my friend. It was presented by way of thousands of sworn affidavits to the Arizona state legislator and through a grueling 2 days of nationally broadcast hearings in which, more than enough evidence was provided to warrant further action and investigation.

The videos that are presented are only the result of the continued investigations of the evidence that has already been presented and vetted and are wholly valid.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkstar12
He wishes it to give hope. Hope for what?

It's like the guy who still misses his ex-, scanning the newspaper horoscopes for a sign, any sign, that she still loves him, even as she's arranging the catering to her wedding to someone else.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

That dead horse is America. Some people appear to want that horse to rise up and run free once more. Others are just happy trampling over its corpse.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It couldnt be dead. You see a fat lady riding it. You just havnt heard her sing yet. Be patient!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

It couldnt be dead. You see a fat lady riding it. You just havnt heard her sing yet. Be patient!

It's time to call in The Taxidermist.

Trump needs to get stuffed.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN
"Doesn't seem to present anything new."

So you admit seeing evidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I live in Arizona, and in Maricopa County
I'll believe it when I see it
Relying on the same GOP led legislature that certified the results to order this is foolish.
We sent Jeff Flake to the senate, for crying out loud

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2
I live in Arizona, and in Maricopa County
I'll believe it when I see it
Relying on the same GOP led legislature that certified the results to order this is foolish.
We sent Jeff Flake to the senate, for crying out loud

The Arizona legislature sent duel electors to DC. They did what they could do at the time, the legality of the situation is complicated because in many states, the government is fighting itself, the system was never really set up to do that and so, the process in overcoming it, isn't what could be described as ideal, efficient or expedient.

The governor and secretary of state certified the results of Arizona. The legislature rejected that and sent duel electors which those in congress chose to ignore.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join