It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making sure I understand the new rules....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Even the evolution vs creationism, religious vs atheism/agnostics threads had more decorum.

so you don't see two different systems of justice at play here?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I do.

I just don't know how to fix it or what to do, with my position in life. And thus I have become jaded, cynical, unhopeful for change. Considering how deep these things must go... I'm not a mover or shaker, I have no ties to movers or shakers, no ties to anything but my station in life. I'm not complaining about my life at all. I'm just saying, what could I actually do to have any effect on those cabals with all the money and power that they've been protecting and handing down for generations? Nothing. Nothing but the will to live for me and mine in my circle of friends and family. Sorry I can't do more.

ETA: There is a game. I'm just to small to be a part of it.

edit on 1-13-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vonclod
Not all the lefties think whats happening is cool..what answer are you looking for?

I want to know if equal justice means what it sounds like. As I said, I'm against the violence. I was against it when Antifa did it, and when BLM did it. But hearing the words echoed by so many "Nobody is above the law" and then seeing the double standard exposed as it has been makes that more of the punch line for a joke.

Are there any lefties with integrity who will stand up and at the very least, admit this is a double standard, and even better, help bridge a gap and find a way to make justice be a reality again?

Or am I wrong?

Is there a double standard? probably fair to say there is..in general..on ATS, depends on who you ask. You did call out, and condemn the capitol thing right away

I was very much against the violence and burning/pillaging of 2020. I can only speak for myself, but I don't think most of left here were cool with that either..I know there are always a few nuts in any crowd though. It went on too long in any case..and probably fair to say..too much was excused.

I have to run, trying to do a decent reply here..I have no answers, but I always like to find some common ground myself.
edit on 13-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Accountability is the key word here...

I would like to believe most everyone on ATS denounced the violence we saw on the 6th. Just like most denounce the violence and looting and setting stuff on fire by BLM and Antifa.

I find it beyond stupid that people would deny Trump leading this insurrection.

"There was no call for violence in his speech"...blow me. Of course mr. Teflon Don is smart enough to stay within the lines and give hints. Did you catch Rudy's "trail by combat" speech that same morning?

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Yeah I can't handle most phone games. That one reminds me of old custom StarCraft and Warcraft maps I used to play though.

Video games are just another mass produced commodity these days, 90% garbage. If you want to find good games, i've found indie games to be mostly the way to go. There are some AAA gems out there, but profit seems to be a higher priority than gameplay for most of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Peace

Not likely.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You're always above the law.

The law is nothing more than a possible consequence on an action you might or might not have performed.

It is up to you and you only if you can accept the consequences.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I think these rules will apply to everyone unless they are useful to whatever the agenda is. It was Trump supporters this time. Whose to say it won’t be BLM next time if they decide they aren’t useful anymore. It’s kind of like that old poem by Martin Niemöller called “First they came”.
edit on 1/13/2021 by TheSilverGate because: Typos

edit on 1/13/2021 by TheSilverGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I would like to believe most everyone on ATS denounced the violence we saw on the 6th. Just like most denounce the violence and looting and setting stuff on fire by BLM and Antifa.

"There was no call for violence in his speech"...blow me. Of course mr. Teflon Don is smart enough to stay within the lines and give hints. Did you catch Rudy's "trail by combat" speech that same morning?

Peace

as long as we discuss what he said and not what you think he meant. My anger with him wasn't that he called a crowd to gather, but that he stopped at that, and offered no other plan. If it was a rally in Kansas, no harm no foul. Everyone would go home after it was over. But he failed in his leadership, and left his supporters there to figure it out on their own. And all it took was a few idiots to do some stupid sh!t, and next thing you know, every Trump supporter on the planet was guilty of the crimes of the few.

And the left is running with that full speed ahead.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Peace

I think Stevie Wonder could of seen what was coming, and correct, he went right to the line. Rudy, imo, he dipped his toes in it for sure!

I still find impeaching a waste of effort, people are pissed..right, wrong or indifferent, I think it just throws more fuel on the fire at this point. Trump is done, nothing will turn things around to his favour.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I will add to that and say that there are NUMEROUS current documents floating around with ABC Agencies that are targeting Homegrown Violent Extremists and Domestic Extremists. When you get into the meat & potatoes of the documents, they are directly targeting Proud Boys, boogaloos, and "white supremists." Not a SINGLE mention of Antifa or BLM.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
All I know is this man was made a prophet...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

I will add to that and say that there are NUMEROUS current documents floating around with ABC Agencies that are targeting Homegrown Violent Extremists and Domestic Extremists. When you get into the meat & potatoes of the documents, they are directly targeting Proud Boys, boogaloos, and "white supremists." Not a SINGLE mention of Antifa or BLM.

Optics, not justice. whodathunkit. And it's not even hidden anymore.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This person is making a good start.

Watch the heckling of Chuck Schumer. My favorite part is when the two security guys step in to try to gingerly usher her off, and the finger goes straight the face with a fierce, "6 FEET! 6 FEET! Stand Down!"

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

In fact, in the TRAINING for LE by said same ABC Agencies on HVEs, they don't talk about Antifa or BLM either. But there are quite a few slides on "white supremists"

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Man # that I aint following #, if everyone aint gotta do it, COME UP AND GET ME.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Isn't rudy being disbarred for such actions?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Totally agree.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Here are the new rules.

1. The left can doing anything.
2. If you are not left, you are guilty of a crime yet to be determined.
3. Even if you are left, you might also be guilty.
4. Everyone is guilty except for those calling people guilty.

5. Even those highlighted in rule 4 might yet be guilty depending on the mood of the week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join