It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pres. Kennedy requested the FBI to investigate Pelosi Father Connection to the Mob

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Granted. At least the appearance. Here I need for my own judgement to refer to the findings of the FBI and the Kennedy Administration for the balance of my assumptions.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: CraftyArrow
Indeed. I thought it could use some accent.

However your final sentence in the OP states that she is an apple that has not fallen far from the tree suggesting that her corruption is tied by family to his corruption. Yet, again, there was NO corruption proven against her father, only ''rumor'' and hearsay allegations with no proof at all.

so a lot like the first impeachment?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I guess though there were, as little I understand about that FBI investigation sixty years ago, no incriminating recordings of quid pro quo phone calls.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Jfks dad was a natzee lol

Too bad yall went boy who cried nazi last few decades.

Pelosi is still trash human.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

A Nazi sympathizer. So was George Bush's dad. I mean, since we're talking stink about people's dads here.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I guess though there were, as little I understand about that FBI investigation sixty years ago, no incriminating recordings of quid pro quo phone calls.

That long FBI rap sheet on Pelosi father is more than equivalent to quid pro quo phone calls with all sorts of criminal activities, from bribery, gambling offenses, money laundering, obstructing justice in criminal investigations, murder for hire, rape and being a communist.

Pelosi is spawned by evil.

vault.fbi.gov...

edit on 13-1-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

(post by M5xaz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lysergic

A Nazi sympathizer. So was George Bush's dad. I mean, since we're talking stink about people's dads here.

Coolest of deflections, don't be so transparent eh?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Mob boss Nancy Pelosi announces lawmakers will be fined $5K if they bypass metal detectors to House floor:

Link

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced Wednesday that starting next week, lawmakers will face hefty fines if they refuse to go through newly installed metal detectors to enter the House chamber.

Pelosi said that the House will adopt new rules when it returns to session Jan. 21 to mandate stiff fines for bypassing security: $5,000 for the first offense and $10,000 for the second. The fines will be deducted from lawmakers' salaries.

Is Nancy afraid she might get cement shoes from some wiseguy?

Maybe they should do breathalyzer tests before entering the Capital.

Also note, Pelosi has Trump impeachment clothing:
It looks like a Ceremonial Mob Style black dress.

edit on 14-1-2021 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced Wednesday that starting next week...

Well, that gives lawmakers plenty of time to bring in and stash their weapons and ammo.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

"Mob boss"?

The shark has been well and truly jumped.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Not another dime for the politician slimes while they restrict employment.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

Granted. At least the appearance. Here I need for my own judgement to refer to the findings of the FBI and the Kennedy Administration for the balance of my assumptions.

That’s a good way of saying I’ll ignore this and keep on going forward with my assumptions.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

If that is how you see it Rob, that is how you see it. Me? I see it as we are limited individuals, if indeed we ARE individuals at all and not just misbegotten examples of what happens when evolution brings for a creature that believes it can know what reality is while all along deluding itself with stories that have only the faintest glimpse of reality.

But existential beliefs aside, I was not there paying attention to this when it happened. Were you? Prolly not. I'm just this limited form of what some call consciousness trying to play into this game that we CAN understand reality and attempting as best I can to figure it out. And you?

I go back and read what I can. To me her fathers mob ties are a minor, a very minor point in this matrix and so I do not pay all that much attention to it now. But I did read some of what I could find and try to draw some conclusions.

I stated those conclusions, with the caveat that that information added enough to my own store of information to discover that Kennedy did go ahead and appoint him to his administration. That what little there was in the way of ''proof'' of this guys mob ties, were based on rumor and hear-say from down the street somewhere in the recantation of the original accuser.

So your premise is that I am ignoring this (what I ask) and keep going forward with assumptions. However, I did not ignore it, as I am not ignoring it now, and searched for what I could find and what I found took the legs right out of the other assumption that I guess you are making.

Do you have more information than is available to me? If so, can I hear it? What information do you possess that confirms what appears to be YOUR assumptions of guilt by family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join