It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fan Commits Suicide After arrest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Not surprising as supporting Trump can be a sign of mental illness.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I wonder how different some of the posts here would be if the headline simply said...

"Man Commits Suicide".

This is fascinating to see.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN
What do you do with a sad puppy?

Put it down and buy a new one? Or cheer it up?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
I enjoy the divide of a woman getting shot deserved it, to Trump made her do it, in comparison where sympathy here is only garnered after suicide.

Although it saddens me that we have regressed instead of moving forward in mental health care.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I didn't gloat, I pointed out this is not a new thing. Anyone, regardless of race, political side or if they think they are a tree... deserve the same dignity.

The dignity of a human being should be untouchable.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN
a reply to: Bunch

Not surprising as supporting Trump can be a sign of mental illness.

I'd say support for abortion might be just a wee bit more of a sign of mental illness.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

If the puppy constantly defecates where it eats, denies defecating, but then says how wonderful it was when it defecated in its food, then maybe it is time to put the puppy down. At the very least, I wouldn't trust a puppy who talks.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The election cheating and punishment of conservatives are the cause. The Democrats need to own this one.

Bull, the guy who shot himself owns it..FFS

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN
That's concerning considering you didn't take personal responsibility for how it was raised.

But still, glad to know how your mind works, thanks for actually participating.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
That wasn't directed at you TDDA.

It's what this thread is about.
We've seen years of hatred and vile dehumanisation egged on by a complicit media and all of a sudden they are concerned for the wellbeing of their fellow man???

Really.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The election cheating and punishment of conservatives are the cause. The Democrats need to own this one.

That is one of the most idiotic opinions I've read today.

For someone to do this is indicative of some type mental instability, not some belief system.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

either way, those who "stormed" the Capitol should have known what could happen.

My favorite interview that sums up both a generation of weaklings and a population of brainwashed followers, is one with a crying 20 something woman who says it was unfair that she got sprayed with mace while attempting a revolution.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: PurpleFox
No one commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest.

My brother did.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Was this Antifa too?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Oh I see now. Was in a haste and misinterpreted the thumbs down while thinking it was the answer to my first post.

See you around

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It should.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Taking the politics out of it, I honestly worry that we're going to see members of this site do something like that, either harming themselves or someone else over this.

I wonder how many people here, whether prominent members or lurkers, participated in—or would have participated in had they the means—the seditious riot at the Capitol.

I guess the person the OP is about felt badly about what he had done. Saves some taxpayer money though.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
More blood on Trump's hands created by his lies and trolls. If you're a Trump supporter who has any kind of sanity left, consider not killing yourself. We can't stop you, of course, if that's what you really want to do. But just consider not doing it.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
No one commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest.

My understanding is the vast majority of men do the head shot, but women are inclined to shoot themselves in the chest. A good friend of mine's wife killed herself that way.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Taking the politics out of it, I honestly worry that we're going to see members of this site do something like that, either harming themselves or someone else over this.
i see no correlation, this is an individual human.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join