It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Fan Commits Suicide After arrest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

THE wife of a man who was arrested at the Capitol riots called 911 to say she found him "dead" after he reportedly shot himself in the chest.

Christopher Stanton Georgia’s wife found him on Saturday morning in the basement of their home and told police there was “blood everywhere.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk...

PLEASE!!!! DO NOT DO THIS!!!

I have a feeling that we are going to see more of this after the events of Jan 6 and as Biden gets inaugurated. Violent actions is not the way to go and SUICIDE IS NOT THE WAY TO GO either. Life is too precious, think about your family, your friends and life itself!! Its a precious gift to be alive...none of this MORONS are worth your life.

Please get help if you feel like you need it, reach out, send me a PM or something!

EDIT TO ADD: Also please check on your family members and friends. If you have any that are feeling very depressed because of the election result please talk to them, check on them, uplift them!! If you feel that they might be a suicide risk talk to the authorities, depending on the state they might be able to intervene.

Suicide Prevention Hotline: suicidepreventionlifeline.org...
edit on 13-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Taking the politics out of it, I honestly worry that we're going to see members of this site do something like that, either harming themselves or someone else over this.

+11 more 
link   
The election cheating and punishment of conservatives are the cause. The Democrats need to own this one.

link   
No one commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

I saw a guy once shoot hisself through the head with a cross-bow in a suicide attempt, you would be amazed the awful things depressed people will do to their bodies.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch
Poor guy should have waited a few more days. There's still a chance he'd be celebrating on Earth.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Blood everywhere and gun shot wound in the chest?

Doesn't sound fishy at all, was he robbed too with nothing stolen?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You mean nobody shoots themselves over a 6 month jail sentence.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox
It does happens but it is indeed relatively uncommon.

This study presents a case series of suicides carried out by self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the chest-a relatively uncommon means of suicide.

Source: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yeah they do.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or maybe even a blanket pardon from Trump.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I've been on many suicides in my career. You'd be surprised how ones self will inflict harm in themselves.

Junior Seau

Tiaina Baul "Junior" Seau Jr. (/ˈseɪ.aʊ/; SAY-ow; January 19, 1969 – May 2, 2012) was an American professional football player who was a linebacker in the National Football League (NFL). Known for his passionate play,[1][2] he was a 10-time All-Pro, 12-time Pro Bowl selection, and named to the NFL 1990s All-Decade Team. He was elected posthumously to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2015.

Death.

On May 2, 2012, Seau's girlfriend found him dead with a gunshot wound to the chest at his home in Oceanside.[42] He left no suicide note, but he did leave a paper in the kitchen of his home with lyrics he scribbled from his favorite country song, "Who I Ain't". The song, co-written by his friend Jamie Paulin, describes a man who regrets the person he has become.[30][43]

Seau's death recalled the 2011 suicide of former NFL player Dave Duerson who shot himself in the chest and left a suicide note requesting that his brain be studied for brain trauma.[44][45][46] Seau had no prior reported history of concussions,[42][47] but his ex-wife said he did sustain concussions during his career.[48] "He always bounced back and kept on playing," Gina Seau said. "He's a warrior. That didn't stop him."[49] Seau had insomnia for at least the last seven years of his life, and he was taking zolpidem (Ambien), a prescription drug commonly prescribed for sleep disorders.[50][51]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Don't care who you are. If you're depressed and considering inflicting harm to yourself or others, Please Seek Help.

edit on 13-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Taking the politics out of it, I honestly worry that we're going to see members of this site do something like that, either harming themselves or someone else over this.

No difference to 2016.
edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That's the second suicide.

A police officer who was at The Capitol during the storming by the mob also commited suicide.

Senseless waste of life in both cases.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The election cheating and punishment of conservatives are the cause. The Democrats need to own this one.

Please.

Cuomo and democrat governors deliberately placed infected people into nursing homes.

The left is hoping for many more deaths.

They won't be happy until we're either all dead or cowed into submission.

link   
YES, (. .. ... .... ........ ...... in the movies
) this is, an interesting movie...

gr8 thread, OP, TY!

a reply to: TzarChasm

edit on 13-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: 11:11

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

As others have pointed out it does happen. I'd say it especially makes sense in cases where clinical depression is not the motivating factor. The person still cares enough about the world to let their family have an open casket funeral.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If Trump did that you can be sure the 25th Amendment would be used. People are willing to let Trump's clock run out but not if he starts telling his followers there's no repercussions for their rioting.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My brother did.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Believing this B.S. and then learning the truth would be a far more likely cause.

Or, even more likely, it had nothing to do with politics at all and this just was just the proverbial straw that broke him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join