It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be Another Far-Right Terrorist Attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I saw it with my own eyes, I still remember the other usual suspects doing the same. I condemned it several times just like now, back then it was just 'protesting'. Just like his other thread where he writes someone will act out. It reads more like a vile wish than a concerned prediction.

Leftists love domestic terrorism

Preferably masked, destroying others property because "the things I did not accomplish in life, others can't have it too".

Like when ANTIFA and it's siblings seige houses and claim it theirs (happened in my country), run it down. Absolute disgusting low lives and do-not-goods.
edit on 13.1.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exclusive footage of our poor, poor National Guardsmen listening to Uncle Joe's acceptance speech.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

LOL!

BTW...

Paranoia on display: mobile.twitter.com...

This is what you do when you have a miserable 12% approval rating, and most Americans hate your guts.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Drucifer

AKA-

“After calling BS on “peaceful protests” for months and spouting off non-stop about how evil the people are who claim it was peaceful, now that our guys did the stupid sh*t we’re going to drop right down to MSM’s level and play along.”

You going to call the old lady walking around in the Capital with a small American flag a terrorist, go ahead be my guest. We are not talking a planned event with an objective. The vast majority of the people there walked through open doors, so OK trespassing... Most were there for the moment taking selfies etc, stupid yes, terrorists act don't think so. Were is the long stand off, the mass violence, the mass looting burning/destruction? 6 o'clock rolled around and they just left with no need for force to remove them etc...

Where did I say “terrorist” once?

Not trespassing? I guess the cops inside mistook their tear gas for champagne and were really just trying to celebrate with the people who came in.

As for them getting in, I saw *1* video where it appears the doors were opened for them and numerous other videos of people trying to force their way in. That one with the cop getting smashed between the two doors was a really great showing of “Back The Blue”. Even more so when they pulled the other one into the crowd and beat him over the head with a fire extinguisher.

I don’t think it was an insurrection either, that’s a bit of a stretch. It was a bunch of f*cking unorganized morons running on 3 parts stupid and 1 part dumbass.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The events on Capitol Hill last were an act of domestic terrorism by far right trump supporters.

In the words of Our Fraud elect in Chief named Biden ' Trump supporters are just an idea'.

edit on 13-1-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

My offer still stands: $50 Paypal’d to the first member of ATS who can find a post from a member of ATS over the summer supporting the BLM/Antifa riots.

You guys keep saying this over and over and over and over but have yet to produce any evidence that ATS members were supporting the riots/looting. The amount you guys have repeated it, surely you know exactly who said it. That’s a quick $50 and all the internet bragging points you can handle for one day.

I'm sure if I had time to dig through posts I can find someone on ATS supporting riots. However, I am more concerned about mainstream media and politicians justifying riots... you know like these 28 times over the past four years.

28 Times Media and Democrats Justified Rioting

Free $50 and you get more firepower to own the libs!

Everyone should be concerned with MSM and politicians justifying riots. That just wasn’t the topic of discussion.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don’t think it was an insurrection either, that’s a bit of a stretch. It was a bunch of f*cking unorganized morons running on 3 parts stupid and 1 part dumbass.

I agree 100% and there should be repercussions for the stupidity. My main post is I wouldn't call it terrorist or insurrection though.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There’s no arguing that. The rioters did it because they felt the election was stolen, otherwise they wouldn’t have been carrying around signs that said “stop the steal”. They would’ve gone somewhere else to protest and cause havoc, but they chose that place, the place that was being used to confirm the electrical votes. Who put that idea in to their head? They said that was the reason why they went there. He’s not a smart man but he does know the art of suggestion and he just would not stop suggesting that the Election had been rigged and stolen from him, even before he lost! While it was happening he sat there cheering it on, still trying to sway the ballot counting. He has shown no remorse, never apologized and taken too long to concede to losing.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Was it a terror attack or an insurrection? Different talking heads say different things. However.

It was not terrorism. Terrorism by definition is to make people afraid. To change the course not allow it to happen. The people who are so afraid just impeached the president again.

Again.

So, if they were terrified why would they do that to the person that these terrorists love? In ME if this happened before the day was out there would be another attack. Like Benghazi maybe.

There wasn't. A few 100 people have labeled 75 million voters as terrorists based on poor actions and one was even shot. Killed. Was that person really a threat? It was not during the SCOTUS hearings or numerous other activities in and around the capital. Remember when Rand Paul was attacked?

Cannot say that about BLM though..or Antifa. In the proceedings today it was because of Trump being racist he needed to be removed I heard...multiple times. So, was it for the speech or for him being racist. It is nothing but a show. A man found to be connected to a Chinese spy is even one of those who is on the panel to impeach. A show.

There was also no insurrection. It was over in...a few hours...at most??? No one was shot. There were no mass casualty events but across the globe there would be. A show.

So, when the next 'terror attack' comes around the inauguration we will know that Boston was a trial run. With 75 million already labeled terrorists and Joe Biden to protects us as citizens..well...we are fubar'd.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002021-01-13T17:16:01-06:000501 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

The mistake in all that is thinking that the only reason we think the election was stolen was because Trump told us so.

A lot of us think it for other reasons.

100,000 reasons that appeared in the pre-dawn hours.
edit on 13-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The mistake in all that is thinking that the only reason we think the election was stolen was because Trump told us so......
......100,000 reasons that appeared in the pre-dawn hours.

That's the same as Trump told yuh so, you are all looking at the same bullshiite, along with a bullshiite narrative..

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

The mistake in all that is thinking that the only reason we think the election was stolen was because Trump told us so......

That's the same as Trump told yuh so, you are all looking at the same bullshiite, along with a bullshiite narrative..

Which is really no different from going from dissent being patriotic to now dissent being terrorism.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Actually, some of us were watching the news as it happened, and simply remember.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ol Stink fingers thinks he's a mystic mac now? lulz

You should at least charge Trump for all that free backrent.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
What I think is

Gonna stop you there...
Not many of us really care what you think at this point.

In case you forget this wouldn't be the first time you Brits said half of America are terrorists. I think we all remember how that worked out...

You placate to an extreme ideology and have been nothing but consistently wrong for the last 4 years.
If there is a terrorist attack it's got a higher likely hood to be a false flag from the left than actual Trump supporters.

You think a few hundred idiots rushing the capital(before Trump had finished his speech) is a terrorist attack. But are silent when actual terrorist's try and burn down a police station while the officers are inside. I feel nothing but sad for you. You waste so much time and energy here while you could be doing something constructive with your life.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
There’s no arguing that. The rioters did it because they felt the election was stolen, otherwise they wouldn’t have been carrying around signs that said “stop the steal”. They would’ve gone somewhere else to protest and cause havoc, but they chose that place, the place that was being used to confirm the electrical votes. Who put that idea in to their head? They said that was the reason why they went there. He’s not a smart man but he does know the art of suggestion and he just would not stop suggesting that the Election had been rigged and stolen from him, even before he lost! While it was happening he sat there cheering it on, still trying to sway the ballot counting. He has shown no remorse, never apologized and taken too long to concede to losing.

How did he know in advance he was going to lose?

I mean: it wasn't exactly a landslide victory for Biden.

But he started saying it real early in the election.

If he had started saying it after anything decisive had happened that would make victory impossible or improbable, I would take it much, much, much, much less seriously. But he said it when he still had a pretty good chance.
edit on 14-1-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: last line

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I don’t know how someone could watch a few episodes of Barnes and People’s Pundit and actually say with a straight face there wasn’t massive fraud I mean do you just not give a # at all?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Spends the rest of his time with his fingers up doods asses....

and you wonder why he a little bitch?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is what you do when you have a miserable 12% approval rating, and most Americans hate your guts.

Meanwhile Trumps approval rating is at 49%

Source

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Trump won the election if it wasn’t for Wood and powell who are deep state actors proving the fraud was as easy as signature verification go back and look at how mark Elias and team used COVID as an excuse to remove every single election integrity check on mail in ballots then they used dirty rolls to just pulse out ballots and had their media friends call Trump hitler so if you get a few extra ballots you fill them out and do your duty but you can’t have those rs watching the count

Liberals of today in America are fascist

Literally these little leftist brown shirts cheer the synergy of government and big corporate interest to silence their dissenters their the spitting image of fascism I think it was Reagan who said

‘If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism’

edit on 14-1-2021 by sprockets2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join