It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be Another Far-Right Terrorist Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did I say “involved”, you support domestic terrorism by not condemning the last year of riots, or the “attack” on the capitol during Judge Brett’s thing......

That’s how it works right, gaslighting..... or was it honesty. Honestly the lines are starting to blur.

Did I say “involved”, you support domestic terrorism by not condemning the last year of riots, or the “attack” on the capitol during Judge Brett’s thing......

Let me be very very clear.

I condemn all violence regardless of the ideology its conducted under.

Do you condemn those attacks and Trump's lies that led to them?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The F.B.I agree with you, but there will be many here that will see it more as a patriotic protest than a terrorist attack.

All the trouble was down to Antifa remember.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well he is being inciting for an Insurrection....

But you have fun continuing to support a guy who has fed you a whole pack of lies.

link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The F.B.I agree with you, but there will be many here that will see it more as a patriotic protest than a terrorist attack.

All the trouble was down to Antifa remember.

Yeah its wild eh!

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

They conducted that terrorist attack because they believed that the election was stolen, this was based on lies told by trump and his team.

I firmly believe the election was stolen, and I never listen to anything Trump says.

I'm more or less with you on this. The loud screaming about how this is the bestest and saferest election EVAR by the very same people who spent four years screaming about the theft of the last one does nothing at all to make me feel less like the election stinks too.

link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

They conducted that terrorist attack because they believed that the election was stolen, this was based on lies told by trump and his team.

I firmly believe the election was stolen, and I never listen to anything Trump says.

Well you don't line up with ops bs.
Impossible!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But you have fun continuing to support a guy who has fed you a whole pack of lies.

Evidence of your assertions please.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
According to the FBI, another 50 attacks are planned

We do need to catch up to the liberals that been going at it for 7 months now, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Trump has lied about the outcome of the election being fraudulent.

That is a fact

There is zero evidence to support the assertion that the election was stolen.

His supporters where literally chanting "stop the steal" and "Hang Pence" over a set of lies he has told them.

Sorry not gonna change my mind on this, in my view you support a president who incited an insurrection and provoked a terrorist attack...lots like quite a lot in your government and law enforcement seem to be in agreement with me

how pathetic supporting the only POTUS to be impeached twice, over saw the deaths of hundreds of thousands in mismanaging a pandemic, lowest approval ratings ever, lost the popular vote to Hillary (still makes me chuckle)...I could go on point is I might be in the minority on ATS but overall...yeah bye bye Trump.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: shooterbrody

Also nevermind that leftists interested in influencing the votes for themselves have stormed various government buildings in the past to shout at various lawmakers ...

Meh
No tolerance for violence or property destruction

People don't peacefully walk away from an actual insurrection.
They keep what they fought to get.
Op would have you believe otherwise.

Or are there still evil right wing extremists holding the capitol?
Oh, also op has no idea what the first ammendment protects. Trump was well within his rights when he spoke.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Simple question...

Do you consider all the leftist who were rioting over the past four years terrorist or protestors? There have been numerous deaths and injuries as a result of those protests.

Liberal politicians and media bent over backward to justify these protests and occupations....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Do you consider all the leftist who were rioting over the past four years terrorist or protestors? There have been numerous deaths and injuries as a result of those protests.

You're going to need to give me a specific example.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The only true way to prove what is and is not true about anyone's claims on this would be a full audit of all the votes for their legality along with a review of the legality of the laws under which all votes were cast.

That did not happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

You're going to need to give me a specific example.

CHAZ

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Hmm
Wonder why that was?

link   

God I love how the left throws out words in their never ending signaling. Trump didn't tell people to go to the Capital and take it over, and the reality is no one took it over...they didn't even need force to remove everyone as they all just left on their own by 6 o'clock. Trump also quickly condemn the actions telling people no violence and to go home. The House has been trying to remove him for 4 years so they will continue to say anything possible, nothing new there.

A big part of what has incited the right is what the left been doing for months on end, so are you suggesting that has had zero influence into how the right acts and feels today? You all started this party and the right is now finally showing up to the party after 7 months of liberal chaos and so you all are now upset they do? Well have fun in 2021....

edit on 13-1-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Sorry not gonna change my mind on this, in my view you support a president who incited an insurrection and provoked a terrorist attack

How? Did he tell them to attack? Asserting something, even without evidence, isn't an incitement to anything.

lots like quite a lot in your government and law enforcement seem to be in agreement with me

As far as politicians are concerned, of course, they agree with you. The cops agree that it was a terrorist attack. I do too. I do not agree that Trump caused or incited a riot or a terror attack.

how pathetic supporting the only POTUS to be impeached twice, over saw the deaths of hundreds of thousands in mismanaging a pandemic, lowest approval ratings ever, lost the popular vote to Hillary (still makes me chuckle)...I could go on point is I might be in the minority on ATS but overall...yeah bye bye Trump.

This isn't evidence of your assertions.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There will always be terrorist attacks. But most people on both sides, are good people.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I condemn any idiots that do anything illegal. However I also have a brain and use it frequently to critically think, not parrot the media...

So no Trump didn’t incite any violence.......

But what followed was still absurd, either way.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What evidence do you want.

They where waving Trump flags during that terrorist attack.

How can you possibly not say they were provoked by them, he invited them to that rally!

Look dude if you want to keep your head in the sand you do it, feel free, but am not going to go round in circles with you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join