It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be Another Far-Right Terrorist Attack

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

National File Media Bias Fact Check

Conspiracy level: Tin Foil Hat

Pseudo-Sci level: Strong

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

Were there, or were there NOT, people with guns in that crowd? I'm honestly stymied - unable to grasp the gist - trying to figure out whether ATS Trump supporters ARE or ARE NOT supporters of the rioters.

I mean, the costumes, the maskless, the insurrectionist rhetoric, the wall-climbing, the gallows --- the calls to assassinate, the batons and pipes -- all that....

you think it's okay?

How many of the members on ATS think it's okay?

Yes...many were ANTIFA.

EDIT: And, of course, I denounce violence! But I am sure it will be like the 38 times Trump denounced white supremacy...in one ear and out the other.
edit on 1/16/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

National File Media Bias Fact Check

Conspiracy level: Tin Foil Hat

Pseudo-Sci level: Strong

Oh please. I guess you didn't see the freaking PHOTOS of him in a Trump hat.

Bonkers.

Did you type in: Can I trust my own eyes, dear factcheckers?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

"Yes" to what?

Yes, armed people were there?

or

Yes, you think it's okay?

Also - your source "National File" is not a reputable factual site for real news

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Read my post.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I guess you didn't see the freaking PHOTOS of him in a Trump hat.

Bonkers.

Photos of whom?

There were thousands of photos of people in Trump hats, and flags, and shirts, and pants, and jackets, and what-not.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

You realize this guy was arrested and charged, right? There's no disputing he was there and he was yelling "Let's burn this place down!"

Go ask Factcheck if you are allowed to think, now.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Bonkers.

Photos of whom?

There were thousands of photos of people in Trump hats, and flags, and shirts, and pants, and jackets, and what-not.

Jason Sullivan.

There have been many ANTIFA agitators ID'd now. You are very late to this game. Go ask Factcheck for your next response.

It sounds to me like you are ok with violence as long as it's from the Left. That's sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

And, of course, I denounce violence!

Whew!
Glad to know that.

But I am sure it will be like the 38 times Trump denounced white supremacy...
Hmmm. Thirty-eight tweets? Thirty-eight speeches? Thirty-eight times his aides or staff said so?

I'm sorry - I have lots of time to read the news - check all of it out - and I see a pattern of describing the flag-waving, violent crowd members (where there were any) as "fine, special people".

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There have been many ANTIFA agitators ID'd now. You are very late to this game. Go ask Factcheck for your next response.

Late to the game? What game?

I didn't realize it was a game. I thought it was about finding truth.

I'm not allowed to ask questions about the ideas of members who are posting here?

EIDT: (to answer your allegation) I am very much against ANY kind of violence. From ANYONE toward anyone else. I did not support the summer violence, or the riots or looting; I do not support the refusal to wear masks, either. Nor do I support the violence of LEOs anywhere.

I'm a pacifist.

But thanks for your feedback.

edit on 16-1-2021 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

And, of course, I denounce violence!

Whew!
Glad to know that.

But I am sure it will be like the 38 times Trump denounced white supremacy...
Hmmm. Thirty-eight tweets? Thirty-eight speeches? Thirty-eight times his aides or staff said so?

I'm sorry - I have lots of time to read the news - check all of it out - and I see a pattern of describing the flag-waving, violent crowd members (where there were any) as "fine, special people".

Go check politifact and see if they say your ears are lying.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2021 by VeeTNA because: Wow. So collaborative and helpful!!! My bad for walking in.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Were there, or were there NOT, people with guns in that crowd? I'm honestly stymied - unable to grasp the gist - trying to figure out whether ATS Trump supporters ARE or ARE NOT supporters of the rioters.

I mean, the costumes, the maskless, the insurrectionist rhetoric, the wall-climbing, the gallows --- the calls to assassinate, the batons and pipes -- all that....

you think it's okay?

Yes...many were ANTIFA.

EDIT: And, of course, I denounce violence! But I am sure it will be like the 38 times Trump denounced white supremacy...in one ear and out the other.

I for one...can't fathom that any ANTIFA people would stoop so low as to join such rabble that participated in the insurrection on the Capitol during Jan. 6.

I mean...why would they?

So far...my opinion is born-out in fact: That ANTIFA did not participate in the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6.

So you can go on with your "false" Trumped-up conspiracy theory about ANTIFA --- Just don't piss on my back and tell it's raining...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

you think it's okay?

Yes...many were ANTIFA.

I for one...can't fathom that any ANTIFA people would stoop so low as to join such rabble that participated in the insurrection on the Capitol during Jan. 6.

I mean...why would they?

So far...my opinion is born-out in fact: That ANTIFA did not participate in the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6.

So you can go on with your "false" Trumped-up conspiracy theory about ANTIFA --- Just don't piss on my back and tell it's raining...

Same reason Israel attacked the USS Liberty i imagine.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Bonkers.

Photos of whom?

Perhaps she is talking about the Antifa thug who got arrested by the fbi for his role in leading the charge at the Capitol building.
You might like to actually do some research.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join