It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be Another Far-Right Terrorist Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The events on Capitol Hill last were an act of domestic terrorism by far right trump supporters.

The FBI defines terrorism as the following:

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

This attack was Planned on various far right sites such as the "Oath Keepers Forum", "TheDonald.win" and Parler to name but a few. The attackers planted exposive devices , several showed up with weapons and some had came clearly ready to take Hostages. They done all of this in response to lies told by Donald Trump who told knowing lied to them, telling them that he, and by extension lost the 2020 election due to fraud. They attacked for with violence that resulted in the death of one police officer and 4 attackers in a politically motivated act of domestic terrorism.

What I think is important to remember is that these people where motivated by Trumps lies, these lies have continues and the events after the attack on Capitol Hill have only cemented their views. Trump has ben banned from pretty much all social media platform, the same sites his members used to coordinate their attack have been shut down and now their leader faces impeachment. These actions have further radicalised these people, again because of Trumps lies, its only made the madder and hunger for blood. This is why the FBI have been warning of further armed assaults planned against government targets and these will again be far-right domestic acts of terrorism in the name of Trump.

I have written before several times about the thread to right-wing violence and its always been down played by his supporters but I really do predict another attack on the scale of the January 6 attack on the capitol building or bigger. Its really not hard to imagine that one of these far-right terrorists taking one of their home made bombs over to their local medical outlet or taking the opportunity to shot their local governor, raid their local capital building or even one of these far right militia's to to launch another kind of attack.

The point I am making here is that yes, these are acts of terrorism, they have been provoked by Trump and there will be more.

Now to be VERY CLEAR I am not saying all trump supporters are far-right, or that they are terrorists is fully accept that this is a very small minority of Trump voters who are largely decent people.
edit on 13-1-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

“Every veil secretly desires to be lifted, except the veil of Hypocrisy.”

Richard B. Garnett

Invest in a mirror.

(Yes a confederate generals quote was intentional)

Carry on..... “both sides of the coin”
edit on 13-1-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
According to the FBI, another 50 attacks are planned

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You have the meat to make a decent thread, but descend into a raving lunatic.

How about the open terrorism encouraged by government officials and even speaker of the house from last summer?

I don't see your threads about silencing them or even warning about them.

If you could post some links to threads you've made of them, it'd paint your credibility in a better light.

Until then, why is it okay to burn families alive in apartments?

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Who knows....

Maybe some of the protestors will end up as Professors at some of our nation's leading universities like liberal terrorist.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

“Every veil secretly desires to be lifted, except the veil of Hypocrisy.”

Richard B. Garnett

Invest in a mirror.

errr what terrorist attack am in involved in or supporting???

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

When a leftist can guarantee that there will be violence caused by someone other than their own ideology, then it will happen because they are making it happen.

Now I'm not saying all evil violent leftists are evil or violent, just the evil and violent leftists are evil and violent.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wandering around with selfie sticks is truly worse than 9/11. The horror.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

How about the open terrorism encouraged by government officials and even speaker of the house from last summer?

Thats fine but its a different issue.

I am talking about the massive thread of far-right Trump inspired domestic terrorism that America is now facing, you're talking about something totally different.

I am more curious about your views on these attacks and the threat of them rather than anything that happened last summer. If you want to discuss that feel free to go write a thread on it.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The point I am making here is that yes, these are acts of terrorism, they have been provoked by Trump and there will be more.

Evidence please.

Trump was still speaking when the rioters started storming Capitol Hill.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Evidence please.

Trump was still speaking when the rioters started storming Capitol Hill.

They conducted that terrorist attack because they believed that the election was stolen, this was based on lies told by trump and his team.

If he just accepted the results and didn't prime his followers for months before the election about fraud then ramping it up after the election I think there would be less of a threat right now.

Also reports actually say during the attacks he was on the phone to various politicians trying to get them to overturn the vote
edit on 13-1-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Had the people who attended that rally intended to attack the Capitol they would have come armed.
They did not.
But hey carry on with your bs.
Get it in now, your orange punching bag has days remaining.
Who will get your vitriol when he is gone?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm curious about your views on the summer of love and the ongoing riots in Seattle and Portland. Or do you just take it as a given that leftists are violent terrorists by now, so it's no big deal?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Also nevermind that leftists interested in influencing the votes for themselves have stormed various government buildings in the past to shout at various lawmakers ...

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am talking about the massive thread of far-right Trump inspired domestic terrorism that America is now facing, you're talking about something totally different.

I am more curious about your views on these attacks and the threat of them rather than anything that happened last summer. If you want to discuss that feel free to go write a thread on it.

There is no massive threat of far right Trump inspired domestic terrorism....

link   

Did I say “involved”, you support domestic terrorism by not condemning the last year of riots, or the “attack” on the capitol during Judge Brett’s thing......

That’s how it works right, gaslighting..... or was it honesty. Honestly the lines are starting to blur.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There is no massive threat of far right Trump inspired domestic terrorism....

The left is so invested though in producing the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy so that they can feel and appear perfectly justified in everything they're about to do to the people.
edit on 13-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
LOL
This Narrative can only be believed by someone with "Skin" in the game, and I'm not talking about Freedom Lovers

God Bless America !

+7 more 
link   

No.

I want evidence that Trump directed a terrorist attack on the Capitol.

I know why the Qtards did what they did.

I want to know what evidence you have that Trump put them up to it.

+13 more 
link   

They conducted that terrorist attack because they believed that the election was stolen, this was based on lies told by trump and his team.

I firmly believe the election was stolen, and I never listen to anything Trump says.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join