posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:09 PM
a reply to: TheSilverGate
How do we fix our system?
1. term limits for all, even SCOTUS and Federal District Judges. plus they should have to run for office just like state and county judges. in some
2. all heads of bureaucracy ( every alpha bit agency ) and their underlings down to some supervisors.( would have to be worked out). in other words
any one that may have some power or influence, should have to go through evaluation every year by a board consisting of 1 citizen from every state,
these people are the ones that you really have to watch. not only do they enforce laws, they interrupt and make rules and guidelines for them. if
their performance is lacking, sh@@ can them and have a list of qualified replacements.
3. no pork, if the bill is for roads, nothing added to it like billions of dollars for the study of matting habits of paki homosexuals, or any other
4. regulate health care to bring costs down, not pass a law that a citizens have to purchase a product from a money grubbin
corporation that will deny coverage at any chance they can. phone, electric and other things are regulated so should health care.
5. all bills debated to be written by government constitutional lawyers consulting with law makers with total transparency. no going into closed
chambers or into the Whitehouse like obama did with the heads of the insurance companies when we were forced to buy insurance behind closed doors. no
corporate lawyers at all.
6. all lobbying must be done in public with at least 50 people present.
i could go on and on.
edit on 13-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)