It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Thank you Dashen and everyone.

🙏❤

Ditto, great work everyone....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thank you Dashen for thread 34! Double Q!

It's Going to be Biblical!

God Bless everyone!

Pray for those in harm's way!

Trust in God

GOD WINS

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

🍿 🎥 ⚡️

Love you guys!!!!!

🦎

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The enemy is becoming weak(3R)

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

Thanks, Dash! Gods speed; thank you and ALL Patriots, for serving, all humanity!

Much love!!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My rebuttal to that: ATS Thread 33

E. makes some good points, but the reality is that you are not going to be able to take out the people behind this issue. They have done this for generations, and most people can't think that long term. The best thing that can be done is to expose their puppets and break their toys, then they will do what they always do and that is go underground and wait out the next few generations before they move again.

The last time we got lucky with the plague hitting everyone on the planet hard, in fact it was hard enough to level the playing field for a couple of generations. After that it took then a long time to rebuild their infrastructure that they use against us. They used the Roman Catholic Church at first then tried using the Islamic Religion, now they use a kind of mix that they come upon during the Crusades.

China is having an out break of the Plague as we speak, but since it's winter the rats have gone dormant till spring. Expect a new virus excuse to come from them if the rats come out before the dam breaks. If the Fourth Great Plague happens and politicians deal with it as some variant of the covid, then we might get hit hard, but if they quit fooling around and deal with the Plague as the Plague, then the power elites and the common person will still be dealing with the situation we are at right now.

This is why I have been saying that it's late in the game, and any and all evidence needs to be released to the public. CP, Human Trafficking, Black Market Organ Trades, and much more needs to be put out there uncensored for the public to see and judge these people that are guilty of. By taking away the secrets that these people have we expose them, by going after and arresting their middle managers, we break their toys. It's the best and possibly only way to let all of society get a few generations of rest.

There was a time during the High Middle Ages when society as a whole was slightly free, then came the Italian Merchant Class and they Guilds and Unions. Suddenly we were all slaves to their system. We need to break that and by exposing the power elites and breaking their toys (ie middle managers) we break their system and control.

I think it bears repeating. We need to expose these power elites, and break their toys.

link   
Reading there is some huge power outage in Washington state....

Pretty big outage...

poweroutage.us...
edit on 1/13/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   
Great work Dashen (yet another thread)

Best wishes to all Kutards - it aint over 'til its over...

The tension in air is palpable - hold the line and keep the faith.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

the moral is to the physical as three to one

(Napoleon)

Hold the Line.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Pretty big outage...

poweroutage.us...

Does not apply for the most part. We had a massive wind storm come through here last night, with tons of rain. A lot of trees got taken down from it. Two trees in my neighborhood are currently being cut up by the local police so that people can get to work.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Pretty big outage...

poweroutage.us...

very interesting! so what is the status on the power outages in the other countries did power return?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Looks like Washington, Oregon and Idaho are all affected. Kind of a large area to be down, or have such a large number of customers without power. I think it was Snohomish or King county that showed >50% out.

Wonder what happened there. I know there was some atmospheric trough or river supposed to be hitting them this week, but who knows.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hell, there are aborted fetus parts in Pepsi for God's sake.

I was wondering what made my hair grow back and my eyesight improve. I thought it was the fish oil.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
This is the 34th Q thread... Which means I've now been confused for 34 of these threads and have zero clue how to follow them... lol

I need the Cliffs notes version....

Evil exists, it is being called out. Trump is between us and the evil right now, but God wins in the end against evil.

That is our plot to this point.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So let me be clear here, in Washington State the power outages are from a storm that came through.

Utility crews across the Puget Sound region are busy Wednesday morning after an overnight windstorm knocked out power to hundreds of thousands of people.

The storm knocked over trees and powerlines blocking roads across the region. Trees have also fallen on homes.

The National Weather Service (NWS) reported there were nearly 560,000 power outages across the region just before 4 a.m.

Around 300,000 Puget Sound Energy (PSE) customers were without power around 6 a.m. PSE spokesperson Jarrett Tomalin said crews are assessing the damage, but said the weather is still an issue.

So this is not like Iran or Pakistan. Northern Oregon might have been hit by this storm too, but as for Idaho I'm not sure that may have been a snow storm, but somebody else needs to chime in on that.

link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Ignorance is bliss..isnt it...????

Are you implying we should apologize for Trump being an excellent President?

For a handful of people who don't represent the majority of his supporters making trouble?

Your side keeps telling us to stop listening to riddles, yet you speak in them yourself.

Explain why you want us to apologize or I'll stop sending food to the bridge.
edit on 1/13/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

link   
Thank you Dashen. I am amazed and all the Resident Lurkers had their fingers crossed. Lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I came across this video that has some interesting things about the 20 min mark regarding events behind the scenes. I`m still listening ATM but the gentleman is tying things together that tells a story of a breakaway civilization, pre war Antarctic Nazi presence, why high ranking officials seemed to visit and how it affects the current events that brought us here to this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The White House launches the National Artificial Intelligence Initiative Office

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: choomsuba
I definitely see a new party being created, everyone I know is totally disappointed in the Republican Party for abandoning Trump.
Everyone I talk to that is a pro Trumper is thinking the same thing too.
I myself have cut all ties with the Republican Party.

Q was entertaining but that was about it.

Reality sucks sometimes.

I am hearing a lot of old time D's say they need a new party.... Moderates need a place to be. Where commies wont be welcome.

Definitely, the time is right for a new political party. The central feature of the platform should be to amend the Civil Rights Act to include political beliefs in the list of things someone cannot be discriminated against for. You could even start at the state level to build momentum to force it to be done on a national level.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Pretty big outage...

poweroutage.us...

I live in downtown Seattle, we had a massive wind/rain storm last night that knocked out power to close to 600k households... and some how i slept right through it... haha

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join