It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

There are videos out there of PP execs talking about that very issue. They are caught discussing the sale of aborted baby parts to God knows who. I believe even one of the ladies in the videos is talking about buying a Lambo with the proceeds. Hell, there are aborted fetus parts in Pepsi for God's sake.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: MetalThunder

She's Italian? Is that her married or maiden name?

Italian women aren't usually that ugly.

Pelosi on Christopher Columbus statue destruction: 'People will do what they do' - July 2020

Pelosi, an Italian American, was born and raised in Baltimore. Her father, Thomas D'Alesandro Jr., was mayor of Baltimore from 1947 to 1959 and her brother Thomas D'Alesandro III also led the city from 1967 to 1971.

That vandalized home in California is an anchor. She only uses it to claim her seat.

Explains why it's a complete hellhole.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Riouz5

What exactly do we have to apologize for?

For 4 years off utter Q nonsense..???

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I definitely see a new party being created, everyone I know is totally disappointed in the Republican Party for abandoning Trump.
Everyone I talk to that is a pro Trumper is thinking the same thing too.
I myself have cut all ties with the Republican Party.

Q was entertaining but that was about it.

Reality sucks sometimes.

link   

Rel needs his knighthood. We must provide proof!

Lets Petition the Queen! Rel is a hero!

(post by Creep Thumper removed for political trolling and baiting)

link   
Thank you Dashen and everyone.

🙏❤

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
EAS comment here that was missed last thread I think is worthy of note about sending the signal to all media platforms and our cell phones.

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheMandolorian

No technical expertise. Just a hunch based on how many methods of electronic communications there are.

While an engineer by training, that doesn't necessarily give me any access to expertise based outside of my industry. From what I know about communications, this would not be that difficult given today's tech and a global access point.

While I personally do not know of a way. I do have an imagination for thinking. I see that there are many things that are now which were 'fiction' until someone made it happen. Nuclear bombs were fiction. It is often about determination and luck from doing the hard work, making errors and learning from them.
ETA
Where there is a geek with a will, there is going to eventually be a way. I just know it.

edit on 13-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Ignorance is bliss..isnt it...????

link   
Lets Recap

Off-duty police officers and members of the military are being investigated over the attack on the US Capitol

Police departments across the US have placed officers on leave while they investigate their attendance at last week's rally of President Donald Trump's supporters in Washington, DC, that turned into a riot.

The officers serve in police forces in the states of Washington, California, Texas, and Virginia, according to reports.

An Army officer is also under investigation, and a retired Air Force lieutenant colonel has been arrested.

edit on 1132021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

link   
These recent comments from E have me thinking. If our system is "dying and corrupt," then there is really no point in trying to save it. The correct action would be to tear it all down and build a new system.

Maybe there really is something huge being planned. I hope so, because right now I'm pretty much hoping for that giant meteor from space to land right on Washington DC and wipe out the whole fetid mess.

Bolding mine.

Listen carefully:

This is not a battle for control of an office. This is not a battle for control of a dying and corrupt system. This is not a battle for the day. The system in front of you is failing rapidly, it will not last much longer.

This is a silent war that has waged since long before any of you were born, and the true field of fight is more expansive than you can imagine
-
Good vs Evil.
Not Right vs. Left.
-
They pit you against one another continuously, and you let them.
-
Q told you, I told you. Repeatedly.

Why have you not listened?

They want you like flocks of sheep.
-
I told you, "Trump, is bait". A statement that still holds true. Have you figured out why and to what end?
-
Who is the real enemy? How do we destroy them?
Both I and Q have told you this as well.

Public Awakening is their greatest fear.
WHY?
-
This is a game played on an exponential scale. Where the constant of growth is multiplied by the base of support.
You are looking at momentary political enemies, most of them near death. But this is a battle for the future.
This is a battle against a repetitive system designed to enslave you and keep you from realizing the truth.
-
This is important to understand, because the way in which you perceive the fight you are in determines the road you will take to arrive at a solution.
-
Tell me, after you strike your enemies down, how do you stop new ones from rising? And after Trump leaves office one day; what will you do?
You cannot hope to hold power forever, that is neither wise or possible.

If you slow down, you will see a road ahead clearly.

You have not been betrayed, except by those who used your trust to line their pockets. Nor have those of us actually freely fighting for you left the field. We could not, and will not lay down our swords.

It is up to you, whether you will last out the day and rise once more to join the battle. No one can force your steps there, but remember what is at stake.
Remember all the knowledge you have gained over the course of the last several years. And remember what we all sacrifice daily to help bring the light. There are those of us who have traded everything, so that you might be free, informed; and in the end, victorious.

It is my fervent hope that you begin to learn the ways in which we will circumvent and overcome them actively. Because we are winning, despite the outward appearance of the moment. We have forced them into a position in which they must react drastically to every element of dissent; and in doing so; evinced their true goals.
This may seem small to you, but it is the culminating effort of years of work to display the enemy across the board.
And people see them. People on all of the manufactured sides across the earth.
And this, is how awakening happens.
One day at a time, over a long period of time.

They cannot walk down the street safely anymore. Any of them.

Hold tightly to all that is good, and keep walking forward, together.
You will yet see miracles happen.

E.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Wow ... never made that connection !

But I have now

John Forbes Kerry

When you stumble across a sordid history of a leader whose family fortune was made in the China opium trade and who has reinvented their ethnic backstory for the purpose of political favor, then it’s time to throw a red flag and cry foul — and it’s time to throw a flag on John F. Kerry.

edit on 1132021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Has Nancy been seen in public yet?

Sorry, can't resist

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I definitely see a new party being created, everyone I know is totally disappointed in the Republican Party for abandoning Trump.
Everyone I talk to that is a pro Trumper is thinking the same thing too.
I myself have cut all ties with the Republican Party.

Q was entertaining but that was about it.

Reality sucks sometimes.

I am hearing a lot of old time D's say they need a new party.... Moderates need a place to be. Where commies wont be welcome.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Has Nancy been seen in public yet?

Sorry, can't resist

Cheers

I'm serious, does anyone know? Is she still giving her Speaker duties to someone else?

I find it very odd that she would not be available at this moment in time.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is the 34th Q thread... Which means I've now been confused for 34 of these threads and have zero clue how to follow them... lol

I need the Cliffs notes version....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Ignorance is bliss..isnt it...????

I wish I knew nothing and could laugh at the people who think for themselves. Then I would just let life hit us and never have a clue why.

Being clueless could cost me. I can't unsee what these asshats have done to gain power and stifle speech.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You are looking at momentary political enemies, most of them near death. But this is a battle for the future.

Looks like he is covering his Arse for when Biden is put in office on the 20th , so he can keep the charade going.

What happened to "these people are stupid"? Perhaps Q wasn't referring to the establishment as being stupid?

What happened to "'Nothing can stop what is coming' is not just a catch-phrase. "?

edit on 58131America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jan 2021 09:58:16 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

At first we were all like, we gonna save the republic with memes and red pills and now we're all like who gets first in line for shuffleboard time at gitmo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join