It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: pianopraze

Imagine.

Decades ago the government discovered that everyone has dormant psychic abilities. These abilities mostly go unnoticed because the public is unaware of them. Yet they happen naturally, and most of the time take place without the people knowing they are doing it. Every book, movie, social media post, song, etc. has the potential of containing prophecies or predictions that were accidentally inserted by the authors.

Knowing this, they devised a plan to collect and process data from every book, movie, TV show, song, social media post, phone call, etc. and write a computer algorithm for a super computer to analyze. The algorithm finds the next strongest predication. This crowd sourced psychic phenomena would be utilized to ensure the safety of the world. However, this power soon corrupts those who handle it. They start using it to change outcomes, and the world has never been more of a mess.

Conspiracy theorists have noticed these synchronicities throughout media not knowing if they were intentional or accidental. They struggle with the thought that they are crazy, and or a powerful elite are communicating to each other through hidden means. Then one day they find ancient texts that refer to this phenomena as being messages from God, so they decide to tune into the pattern that lay imbedded in all things to see what God is telling them. However they get lost in the noise of Man, and lose track of all meaning. While chasing every pattern they see, they completely overlook the fact that everything they uncovered, wrote about, investigated and reported on also included the same fragments of the pattern they seek. Those fragments were the missing puzzle piece.

I remember trying to explain that same concept here on the forums, I believe I called it a "Rider Message". But that was years ago..

I suspect it is a type of "Savantism", or just crossed wires like in my case lol lol

Anyways, Through research I discover that the majority of contactee's were of a certain bloodline. That bloodline is said to have a heighten psychic ability. Now, I look at the criminal cabal running this country and wonder, how many are of that bloodline.. Maybe its why a certain Demon Queen can do as she pleases..

Over the years I've actually wondered if those of us who can discern something out of order in the system are also of a different bloodline. It never made sense to me why the majority of society doesn't question it but some do and those who do have a knack for seeing patterns and lateral thinking.

We are mutants. Actual they are mutants and we are normal. They want us to confórmeme to their lizard bloodline.

Remeber X men - Night of the Sentinels

Sad but this seems pretty relevant as far as their plans to get rid of us “mutants”.

The opening scene where the parents register their daughter, Jubilee into the mutant program, that could be very a very real scenario, just replace the label mutants with conspiracy theorists.

“The agency isn’t a prison Martha, it’s an outreach program... to help these unfortunate people, it’s for her own good.”
edit on 14-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I don't know if I trust everything Storm Rider says. I think she is working off a different 10 day clock than E, and E seems less...erratic.

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Caled

First line: 20m
Twenty minutes?
Last line:
January 14th.
That's today.

I guess it is about time for this person to be right or wrong.

Yeah, I don't have much faith in that one.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I wonder if there are a larger percentage of left handed people around here than what represents the normal population?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Does ambidextrous count?

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I wonder if there are a larger percentage of left handed people around here than what represents the normal population?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Now don’t go ratting me out Pokey, but I’m ambidextrous.😮
I’m pretty dangerous with scissors.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The storm
Storm Act
Storm rider
Stormy Daniels
I’m seeing a pattern emerge

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am right handed, but I can shoot with both hands. Does that count as ambidextrous?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

No, thats like being bi-sexual. Just pick a side already! LOL

I'm a true blue lefty, btw.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

There’s no such thing as bi-sexual. But there is super greedy.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A Magician has Died

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I’m left-handed. I’ve also posted here before I’ve always felt different from others and followed my own path.

It would be neat if Q people are, too. And, of course, others on here.

***I, too, am ambidextrous but that’s from grade school when all the teachers were forcing me to use things with my right hand.
edit on 14-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It was mentioned not too far back in these threads that an Iranian airliner-terror attack on DC was thwarted. They may be expecting the Iranians to try again.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Are we allowed to post other threads about Q these days? I want to give my perspective on it, but I remember people saying it's restricted. I haven't been active on ATS for a few years.

So far as I know, ATS does not want more than one active Q thread.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That's what happened to me as well.

originally posted by: texasgirl

***I, too, am ambidextrous but that’s from grade school when all the teachers were forcing me to use things with my right hand.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Lol. I was forced to change from left to right handed in school. I remember her taping my left hand on my desk and encouraging me with a ruler to write with my right hand. Those were the days.
a reply to: texasgirl

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

There’s no such thing as bi-sexual.

Andrew Dice Clay said that too

right handed- left footed
edit on 14-1-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

In place of the Q card (Queen)...is the word "TRUMP" (back of card).

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

That's 3 of us who feel 'somethings off', with the DC military build up. That's a lot of troops to protect a big screen.

The national guard is all from the New England area. I imagine there’s a higher percentage of Biden voters in there than you would think.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

1 in 7
Lefty here.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join