It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Diana was universally known as the 'Queen of Hearts' so it could fit, although it's not a hand of hearts.

The 72nd account is very interesting if you read further down the Tweets, appears to be a former scriptwriter and has friends in Disney and several 'star" connections.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh, I just thought... Did anyone catch in Trumps last speech where he said "feed the pandemic"?
That seemed very weird. I mean, it could be misreading the word "defeat"... but it was such a short speech, surely he'd rerecord it. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that or had any thoughts about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Imagine for one moment, that through some sort of advanced EBS, the world was addressed, and told about the evil that has infiltrated every aspect of our lives. That Trump was just doing his job, and that a plan has been in place to sort it all out.

Who would you trust? Who is well known enough to deliver this message for it to ever be believed?

It wouldn't be Trump... we all know this. In a sense, it isn't our opinion that matters. It is those that are still neck deep in the big lie... still believe the news and the lying politicians. Who delivers that message? Who is universally loved? Who was attacked by the royals, the media? Who was so loved, that the world stopped on the news of their death? One of the greatest, unpunished travesties in living memory? Who did the people embrace?

Who had inside knowledge of one of the most secretive powers on the planet? Who worked endlessly for children, people with serious illnesses, the homeless, and many others?

What if...

Source of image

One could imagine, that everyone would listen and pay attention to the right person, and rejoice in seeing them again, but take seriously every word they had to say.

Which card is the Trump card? Who is the Q? Where does love come from?

Just things to ponder. Things I am pondering.

I'm not saying this is true, but the more I think about it...
Is that a mans hand, or a woman's? I'm unsure, but I have heard quite often that we'll like the way this movie ends.
I'm still rooting for the good guys, no matter what happens or what little I have to endure. Sometimes, just sometimes, the unimaginable happens, and I want to believe.

The wild card is a Q ?
It also looks like 3 discards to get hand straight
9, 10, J-11, K-13 = 43
Thanx Dashen for 34 -and to all contributing
edit on 14-1-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Interested by the Lady D spin on things. I’ll say, back in the early days of ATS the subject of her demise was discussed in detail as were many other things. However, now with Cue glasses a lot of those old news reports, public addresses, news statements etc have a different spin. Like the old ways of media corruption and symbolism were always there yet we were not mature enough to see them. Not only Lady D but other things, for example I watched yesterday, by chance the “This is It” presser Jacko did in London before his own demise and it seems so bloody obvious now. Especially when you consider they were out to get him, his memorial was organised by his concert promoter etc.

Maybe everyone else was laden with those glasses already and I was slow on the uptake back then but things now in hindsight seem more transparent.

Maybe 2020 has got to me
but I wouldn't be surprised if a superstar line up walked off a grey alien spacecraft and made a public announcement to the world. Seriously I’m done with 2021 already

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: tanstaafl
That's the problem... everyone waiting around for something to occur or someone to save us.

I don't see how anything that I said could be taken that way... ?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust
I'm seeing some speculation that there will be arrests at the inauguration

Yes. Little glimpses are starting to make their way into the public. Brian Anderson is an attorney who assists Rudy Giuliani. He says Jan 20th will be HUGE.

Source: twitter.com...

If that were the case why publicly announce it as so and thus give the 'heads up' to the opposition?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yea, I remember watching a documentary about 20 years ago that said they had teleported material, and were working on teleporting rabbits. Would have been around 2000 or so. 20 years later who knows how far it has gone.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I was thinking the same. Sadly, looks like that account is just whispering sweet nothings to us.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

The queen is needed to make a straight. No clubs either. The queen of clubs?
The 3 discards could represent the 3 SC judges.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

edit on 1/14/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is why I suggested archiving tweets & such and pasting the archive link here before they disappear. But what do I know?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

What table is this?

Probably the Davinci code version from the rounders video.

edit on 14-1-2021 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Jen Tilly had a nice full house last week, she's so hot. I think you guys might be playing Bridge. Never bluff Tilla da Killa...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaint

I would certainly lay bets as to whether Snowden (if he is a real person and not just a construct) and/or Assange may be present in the wings for a reveal, but as for anything else ... ?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Is that part of the 'Coral Castle' ?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Isnt that the coral castle?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

Being used for the metonic cycle math in the Van Gogh?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Are we allowed to post other threads about Q these days? I want to give my perspective on it, but I remember people saying it's restricted. I haven't been active on ATS for a few years.

MOD NOTE
No, this is the only "Q" thread allowed.
edit on Thu Jan 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I see the Metonic Cycle is in part linked to the Antikythera mechanism and forms the basis for several different calendars ... to which Van Gogh are you referring ?

Metonic cycle

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

Yea, I remember watching a documentary about 20 years ago that said they had teleported material, and were working on teleporting rabbits. Would have been around 2000 or so. 20 years later who knows how far it has gone.

That gave me visions of the movie 'The Fly'.... the Jeff Goldblum version.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join