It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Face palms myself.... Doh!
(Never thought to search for 3 #'s total in a post!)

Another excellent value add!

I'm constantly amazed at how we've grown on this journey; to now getting all of that substantive information from 3 characters at the bottom of a letter!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Oh I don't know... what I was saying above, was that Trump would be exonerated. My point is that right now, the world is divided between those that back Trump, and those that believe everything the media tell them and hate him. It will take a very particular person to cut through that programming. If it came from Trump himself, it would not break down that barrier.

In the scenario I'm pondering above, Trump would be given his dues and credit. I've said many times before, that there is no way in which Trump would have gone through all this, or put his family through all this if he is just hated on the other side.
I think he will get all the credit he deserves... but I also think, that if he is the man we hope he is, then he will be humble enough to acknowledge all those that are behind him. Time will tell.

I'm really not convinced we'll see bluebeam. I've had spiritual experiences that tell me something more amazing is going on. In fact, I read something I wrote 5 years ago a couple of hours back, and when I combine that with all of my experiences, and everything I have seen happen in the last year... I can't envisage any other outcome.

But is it part of revelation? You know, quite honestly, I'm not completely going to dismiss that. But I trust in God, and what happens happens. Discernment will reveal all in the fullness of time. But any signs from God deepen faith. We'll just have to see how it plays out. My trust resides with the above.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

That's what the image infers. That'd be quite the thing wouldn't it.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Regarding President Trump amending the Executive order to financially restrict even more U.S. citizens who are "friends" of the CCP.

Today, I signed an Executive Order amending Executive Order 13959.

The amendments prohibit certain sales as well as purchases of publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company.

They also prohibit possession of such securities by United States persons 1 year after a company is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company.

And, finally, they allow the Secretary of Defense publicly to list whether a company is a Communist Chinese military company using the criteria in section 1237(b)(4)(B) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108‑375, regardless of whether the Secretary must report that determination under section 1237(b)(2).
www.whitehouse.gov...

Either President Trump knows he's still going to be the U.S. President after 1/20/2021.

Or he is placing Joe Biden in a position where he will prove he's a Chinese Communist Party sympathizer, by cancelling President Trump's Executive Orders designed to punish the CCP. (Unfortunately, the MSM will not report on Joe's cozying up to China, because Dems-MSM are both controlled by China.)

edit on 1/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You are correct. The founding father's never meant for the impeachment of a president to be used in such a transitory fashion.

The house and the media have thrown around the term so frivolously that it means about as much as a traffic ticket.

Impeaching a president is not something to be taken lightly. Yes these buffoons, it's the only word they repeat like parrots.

The constitution burns under their flagrant abuses of it. 'Snap' impeachments are not a 'thing'.

They disgrace the 'hallowed halls' of democracy with their flagrant abuses of it's use.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I'm seeing some speculation that there will be arrests at the inauguration

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Damning them is not only ineffective, but it lowers our own consciousness and the frequency of the planet. Maybe our lefty friends need a shot of Shakubuku or “Liberation From Blindness.”

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I haven't done any digging in a while but, I love how you provide actual "NEWS" instead of repetitive speculation and jowl chomping..

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust
I'm seeing some speculation that there will be arrests at the inauguration

Yes. Little glimpses are starting to make their way into the public. Brian Anderson is an attorney who assists Rudy Giuliani. He says Jan 20th will be HUGE.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, your catch #2 just stimulated a catch #3 for me:

Building from:

DELTA = Date of POTUS statement - Inauguration (hour delta)

= 74 days

Anonymous ID: AZhJ37bn No.147987614 📁
Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

The AMPERSAND in quotes implies not the letter, i.e. the symbol:

So what does this synbol represent: the controlling mechanism?

I did some photoshopping and was amazed at what sub-symbols are contained within it:

a) "P = C" from #998 - Power = Control?

b) Christianity, satanism, islam, communism, paganism/mithraism/baal worship:

c) Plus Plus from drops ++ Posts = 1 side of the triangle?

d) Infinity, 8, "Time immemorial"

e) "Q"?

f) Trumpet, Horn of Plenty, Chalice:

That's a LOT of symbolism, and may explain why Ampersands seem to be so prevalent in the Post MAP!

edit on 14-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I'd wager that's Barron's hand.
I'm more Interested in the hand he's holding and what we can come up with.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just tried to post above post on /qresearch, 5 times, switching VPN between each attempt... every single attempt came back as "banned" because that IP address had been used to sell medicines on the dark web.

Looks to me like the board is compromised with dark hats stopping anons from posting.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow

I'd wager that's Barron's hand.
I'm more Interested in the hand he's holding and what we can come up with.

I'll just add that I know my speculation on that is out there... but that is what is being inferred... and it is occasionally fun to actually enjoy a bit of wild conspiracy on a conspiracy website. But the thing that makes it interesting is that it most definitely looks like the Trump plane (his own 757). Reverse image search suggests it is a unique image.
This in turn suggests that the 72 seconds twitter account really does know Trump... and he has said some pretty wild things over the last year.

So... it just has me intrigued.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Functionality

KU V20.12 13012021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

I've added a calculation in column BV of "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab, which:
a) Gives a count of SPACES in the whole Post/Tweet,
b) Is filterable.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The inference is that the Trump card will have to be played as a Queen.

Which Queen? There are a few of them, more than most people realize.

Who is the black Jack of Spades.

10 of Diamonds with two Hearts.

The last not revealed.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Are you referring to RH - neg bloodlines here ? AllseeingEye

If so I know well 2 people who seem to have this psychic ability and both are RH-neg

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm pretty sure he's made past references to Diana, which is why I was being specific ...in a vague way. It could be as simple as referencing the Q in the corner of the card on all common decks. But past references say otherwise... and as much as many may groan, Diana did have a connection to JFK Jr, and thus Trump as his friend. She was undoubtedly in that circle of acquaintances. Anyways, I don't want to go on and on about it. But it seemed kind of a fun thing to speculate on.

3 more days of darkness... will we see something significant on the 17th/18th? I know for sure many reasonable people are questioning the impeachment shambles already. Our own N W O lacky Elwood praised returning to Democracy on the news. He seems to do it to annoy people.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: therainmaker

I heard from a drunk buddy I used to work with, who then went to work TS stuff at the Air Force Research Lab at Wright Patterson, that we have literally beam up up Scotty teleportation machines. His exact words.

I believe you.

There was a short piece, no interview, just news anchor on Sky News UK last week/weekend that said (I apologise now as I didn't clock the actual name of where except my memory placed it somewhere in SW USA) that scientists at... (again can't remember name) had successfully teleported something or another.
It was less than a minute long, like a 'fill' piece. I thought they would repeat it when they did their headlines again, but they didn't.
Rainbows
Jane

PS, a military friend of mine 40 years ago told me that the military already had teleportation abilities perfected. He said sometimes we think TV predicts things in their shows whereas actually TV shows are used to tell us what has already been developed/happened. He even talked about the Pyramids and aliens and time travel. Really hard stuff for me to get my head around at the time, but his words kicked off my 'conspiracy' brain

edit on am14America/ChicagoThursday2021-01-14T04:43:40-06:0004America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: therainmaker

I heard from a drunk buddy I used to work with, who then went to work TS stuff at the Air Force Research Lab at Wright Patterson, that we have literally beam up up Scotty teleportation machines. His exact words.

I believe you.

There was a short piece, no interview, just news anchor on Sky News UK last week/weekend that said (I apologise now as I didn't clock the actual name of where except my memory placed it somewhere in SW USA) that scientists at... (again can't remember name) had successfully teleported something or another.
It was less than a minute long, like a 'fill' piece. I thought they would repeat it when they did their headlines again, but they didn't.
Rainbows
Jane

It is considered legitimate research, see .pdf below.

apps.dtic.mil...

Cheers

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join