It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

An oft-repeated trope in civil court is that the judge doesn't necessarily come down hard on either side. They often force a solution that reduces the "gloating", for lack of a better term. Neither party is 100% happy, but this is their way.

Kinda like how we win with a MILGOV, but we lose Trump.

Similarly, the Dems "win" by getting rid of Trump, but lose by getting severely muzzled by UCMJ and 250,000+ indictments.

The icing on the gravy for us is the most egregious issues get ironed out, like voter fraud and corruption. Also, China...

edit on 13-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: and when you look at how COMPLETELY unhinged the ANTIFAs and BLM terrorists are, as well as how scary MAGA hats are to minorities, this seems like the solution that keeps us out of Civil War 2.0 and maybe build respect for military and HIS STORY.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Well, according to the Old testament, its existed before Humans as we know them were created, belongs to the species who populate the hollow earth and will be available to humans when they are spiritually ready to deal with that tech without destroying themselves, in the times when the messiah (not Jesus) shows up.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: crankyoldman

Okay.... hear me out..... so this thread sheds some light on the connections between quite a few characters, among them John Trump, Tesla, Edison, Howard Hughes and George Van Tassle, who was Hughes' man and closest confidant.

Here is a vid of George Van Tassle talking about certain things like his UFO experience, but the thing that got me was when he describes certain UFO tech he witnessed that is still kept under wraps.

If you want to go down that deep rabbit hole, the thread author left out the primary "Bush"...John G. Trump was the protege of Vannevar Bush, the real UFO file developer and he was the head of MIT and the MIT Masonic lodge...he knew how to keep secrets.

The Mystery of Nikola Tesla’s Missing Files

Smashing Atoms for Science & Profit [PDF]

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Watch the video of Pelosi gaveling at the announcement when the impeachment passed. Under her mask, you can see her smile with glee (her eyes squint, like when you are genuinely smiling). Did anyone else catch it?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't know yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Its a deep dive and i prefer not to melt my brain with the details.... but yeah it briefly mentions Vannevar and these secrets...

Im at the point where the rabbit holes always end up in the same place, Hollow Earth advanced civilizations, even the 2000 year old kabbalistic texts refer in great intrinsic detail to this and how it plays close to end times (nowadays), it all lines up way too neatly to simply ignore!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Breaktime for some parody truth...The Words Of A President Matter (Ft. LIL' KC) REMIX - WTFBRAHH

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 113399
a reply to: cherokeetroy

always been of the notion we use tech in 2020 from the 1940's... what is out now most couldn't comprehend imho.

I think I may have mentioned this on ATS before; it would be apropos to bring it up here.

I’m not an easy person to scare as I’ve seen it all in life. I’m a veteran, former city police, state police, and most recently retired from one of the three letter agencies.

There are two events I’ve witnessed that have truly scared me to the core. One was a tale I’ve told multiple times here in the past, and then there was the one that fits in here. Again, I think I’ve mentioned it here before, but it bears repeating.

Obviously I can’t get into specifics. One day while new at the aforementioned federal agency, I was approached by a gentleman who loved to talk. He and I both being avid amateur radio operators brought us together. This is an elderly man far senior to me and with a highly impressive background. He was one of the people involved in developing what I vaguely know as some high technology items used by the unit known as MACVSOG in Vietnam. So when this man spoke, I sure listened.

He wandered over to my desk, where I sat mildly frustrated at a program not returning the information I was looking for as quickly as I needed it. I remember this moment clearly as I was about to experience one of the two most frightening moments of my life. I feel a bit strange from revisiting the memory. The program I was using is something I never knew existed prior to working for the agency and its abilities were astounding.

I said something to the effect of, “with all of this super sophisticated high tech stuff they give us, we still have to sift through all of this data that isn’t handled properly by software.” The gentleman chuckled dryly, and said, “this stuff is gravy. You’ve probably heard someone say that the government has technology that’s 50 years ahead of what civilians know about. That number is more like 1200 years. We have operational things— not experimental, not prototypes— that would make Star Trek or Star Wars seem like primitive caveman technology.”

I sat stunned at that statement. I’m still stunned to this moment.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Also the plot of a James Bond movie.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Watch the video of Pelosi gaveling at the announcement when the impeachment passed. Under her mask, you can see her smile with glee (her eyes squint, like when you are genuinely smiling). Did anyone else catch it?

Here it is

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If we are going to go down that Tesla road, you should ignore Tesla and instead look into Otis T Carr. Carr supposedly created a vehicle that could use renascence waves to quantum jump from one point to another. If that is true, then we should speculate if that same technology can be used to go from point to point in both space and time.

Also could this technology explain that strange woman Hillary had help her campaign that looked like Chelsea but 20 years older then she is today? Could both the 2016 and the 2020 election be getting manipulated by people from future parallel timelines? We have Barron and his adventures in time form the last century, and a mystery woman from Texas back in 2016.

If we want to start injecting time travelers into what's going on, then putting "KU" into the whole time travel and quantum computer from the future we might as well welcome back Astr0. We need to focus on what's going on now, not the future. Even if the speculation about time travelers is true, we can't beat that since they can just paradox us. We need to expose them and force them to go into hiding again. If time travel is a thing in the future, then we can also assume that at some point in the future some type of enforcement agency exists. Let's expose these people so that the time police (or whatever they are called) can stop this mess.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

For sure the Tesla/Trump connection has been discussed, pretty early on, lol, or maybe in the future/past !?
Yes it sure connects some dots about how future predictions have been possible. Is a Quantum Computer a time machine of sorts ? Definitely some more freaky synchronicity personally, my daughter’s B-day, “Tesla Girl”

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Looks like Nancy held her hand out to the Marines, and she pulled back a bloody stump lol lol

“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.

Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.

realrawnews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

General David H. Berger, Commandant of the United States Marine Corps., refused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s request to use the Corps. to safeguard Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration from Trump supporters and insurrectionists.

These democrats are trying to abuse every avenue available to punish Trump illegally, and unethically.

Thankfully they won't succeed. Even if they think they have succeeded, they have failed themselves and dug themselves into a deep hole.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
DJT meeting with Flynn, Powell and military intelligence, tonight (according to Patrick Byrne)
Twitter

edit on 13-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Sadly this is word for word the same story from earlier today that came from "Before It's News". I'll just paraphrase what I said earlier too:
"Just because we would like this to be true, unless there are better facts to back this story up it's just that, a story"

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
"Water is quantum moving"... makes me think of quantum tunneling

It occupies 6 positions simultaneously

When water is in quantum-tunnel state, it is capable of quantum motion; that is, it moves through the separating potential walls, which is forbidden in the classical world,” said Alexander Kolesnikov, one of the researchers at ORNL. “This means that the oxygen and hydrogen atoms of the water molecule are ‘delocalized’ and therefore simultaneously present in all six symmetrically equivalent positions in the channel at the same time.” Therefore, in this state, water is like a hologram. “However, we are unable to experience these phenomena in everyday life.

The discovery of water’s 'quantum tunneling' state could even be scientific evidence to –Everett’s multi-world theory, in which he argues that opportunities allowed by quantum mechanics appear all together in a multiverse, which consists of many independent, universes existing in parallel. According to Japanese physicists, it is also possible that the entire universe is nothing more than a giant hologram.

link

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Storm Rider

1.9.21 Powell, Giuliani,12 Attorneys Stood before Military JUDGES Presented 195K Sealed indictments/52 servers and computers/from; Hunter, HRC, PELOSI, Wiener, scytl raid, nashville, dominion 1.10.21 SPACE FORCE/KEYS >>POTUS MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
More from Storm Rider...
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join