It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 105
<< 102  103  104   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: CthruU
YMMV

Perhaps Revelations 5:5

Thanks except 5.5 pertains to a lion not a lioness, there is no mane so its definitely a lioness.
And
Theres a wolfs head to the side of her right hand front leg which of course is the left hand side looking at her poking out from behind the tree trunk????????

edit on 18-1-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

YMMV

Thanks except 5.5 pertains to a lion not a lioness, there is no mane so its definitely a lioness.

Unless the white light is supposed to be a mane ? IDK, maybe JA, he has blue eyes and white hair ?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I saw this today, it was posted yesterday on Rumble but did not see it in the thread.

Rumble
rumble.com...

I’m guessing it was recorded right after Jan 6. What is interesting is the background. I don’t think I’ve see President Trump record a message with this backdrop.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I don’t think those are shorts. I think that’s a combat uniform. What you called out as the shorts are the cargo pockets on the sides of the pants.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Catching up... the tree with Qs in is like the T-1 picture from E that we discussed a day or two ago...

Compare and contrast:
T-1 pic

Today's:

I'm pretty sure that tree represents the 'Tree of Liberty'.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't think its a lioness, I'm sure it's a lion as there is enough gold going above its head on the right hand side to suggest a mane. Lion pictures are usually associated with DJT but also the Lion is the symbol of the British Crown (the Lion of England).

The shape below the lion almost looks like someone facing the lion and taking a picture but I can't zoom in any further, there also appears to be some kind of green leaves (palm leaves?) at this point as well.

The sword is sideways so possibly the Sword of Damocles, rather than the Sword in the Stone and Excalibur which were pointing straight down and up respectively. What is the upper building ? The White House ?

Damocles is a character who appears in an anecdote commonly referred to as "the Sword of Damocles", an allusion to the imminent and ever-present peril faced by those in positions of power.

edit on 18-1-2021 by TigerDrew because: Added a quote

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TigerDrew

It's the view of the White House from the North Lawn....
edit on 1/18/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

YMMV

And
Theres a wolfs head to the side of her right hand front leg which of course is the left hand side looking at her poking out from behind the tree trunk????????

The lion definitely has a mane and that isn't a sword behind it....just branches of the tree....

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Here's an interesting twitter acct:

mobile.twitter.com...

Claims the Bidens' transition team fear some NG soldiers might try and kill Biden during inauguration, asked commanders to take away their ammo and magazines.

My, my...Aren't they getting a little paranoid?

I read that they also want the FBI to vet all 25,000 soldiers in DC.

THEY. ARE. TERRIFIED.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
CID and OSI and FBI is doing checks on all 25k troops...Major General Walker just confirmed on Fox. They also said there are no significant threats to the safety of the inauguration.....so....

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Also Gen Walker said there are currently 21k troops from all 50 states in DC and another 4k coming tomorrow.

So we have all 50 states representing military presence there....all 50.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah..it is what it is. He knows he stole the election and he knows we know. Now he can’t trust anyone.

top topics

<< 102  103  104   >>

join