It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm just listening to the latest Toresays (link) show while I do a little work. She has previously mentioned Feb21st (which I echoed over here).

She just said the following (roughly)...

"If you thought Fisagate, Obamagate, Shadowgate etc were big... just wait until SCOTUSGate comes out, Feb 6th"

E (even though people are flaming him for putting up a donations page... that's a whole other thing)... is saying big drop tomorrow of info... see if that comes out. If it does, it will set wheels in motion.

If I reanalyse the direction things are going... it would be that the majority of the heavy lifting regarding setting the course straight, will be through the exposure of information. As Q has been working for 3 years on teaching people to research and spread information, AND to sidestep the media (you are the news now)... then I have to assume that many hands make light work of huge amounts of information.

The controversy will be so big, that even if (IF) Joe is sworn in, everything will come to a screeching halt within a few weeks, if it hasn't already happened before or around the 20th. If the information is as damning as is being touted, then there won't be a soul in support of the standing government (illegal anyway). Certainly not the army.

So... here is my analysis given current info.

Biden (maybe) manages to swear himself in, but is basically in hiding... using covid as the excuse (ramping that up even further).

Then, the unstoppable release of information begins, and it is so damning that anyone still supporting them stands back.

Biden is arrested, shocking the whole world. Everyone in association in multiple countries that are incriminated by the info are also arrested. Also suicides... resignations... people going into hiding etc.

The first arrest sets the course of things to come.

Trump steps back in, after the election fraud is shown in full... with the release of information giving clear reasoning for why they would attempt to steal the election... and not acknowledge the fraud.

China shown to be heavily involved in infiltration and manipulation (along with other key players).
This will be the most dangerous point in time.

I also think that all of these entities know this is coming. If you listened to the Alex Jones interview with Steve Pieczenik, and he is being straight up honest... then much of it may have already happened... and now it is playing out. Everyone's attention needed to be grabbed, so that "eyes are on" looking for the why.

Following that... well, I can only speculate, but I have a fairly certain idea. Bumpy ride probably doesn't really cover it. But I remain optimistic.

Let's see what tomorrow brings... certainly the next few days. (oh, also, this is probably the most likely period for attempts to create internet blackouts/cyber attacks/power outages etc).

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
So looking at a Q drop from 6 months ago which seems to have relevance today.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST) NEW
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Pretty interesting chain of events triggered by trumps Twitter removal. Pence just spoke at the 10th mountain division today... which puts us at red 4.
Red 5 likely a mass communication from a military central command. Reveals traitors.
Red 6, secretary of defense, defends the country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

That bit at the end is interesting. USSS is United States secret service and they happen to have formed a new strike team in 2019... in Castle Rock Colorado.

Secret Service financial crimes strike force.... in Castle Rock

Let's say you wanted to start investigations and needed to store the evidence outside the federal networks in order to keep it from say... a few corrupt three letter agencies. Find a local task force you can trust, make a cover story about fighting retail fraud and you now have a place to dump evidence, kept safe for a reveal at just the right time. The thing about all corrupt organizations... no matter how slick they may be... there is always a money trail.

Soul

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TerryD59
Most recently: Assange. Tuesday. Secured.
a reply to: carewemust

I don't understand how Julian Assange's pardoning can be so disruptive. He's still being held in a foreign prison. They might keep him there, regardless of what President Trump does.

Because Assange is a hero to many across the board. The UK is forehead deep in all of the dirty business, and they will have to let him go. Assange will be free to talk about the awful oppression caused by the UK establishment and bring them all into disrepute. The story will be huge, and that is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm pretty sure the man knows way more than we realise.
Whether he actually steps back into the limelight again, I don't know. I'd expect him to give a public statement though.
If the truth about his conditions in prison are true, then people will be simply shocked by how he looks for starters.

He is literally the poster child of freedom of the press, and given the current censorship situation, he will typify what is so wrong with suppression of free speech, and just how far the establishment will go to protect themselves. I suspect that the only reason that the UK gov didn't allow him to be extradited is because he would have been protected by the Trump admin, and given a platform to speak at the right time. They don't want to risk that. But in a sense, Assange is the least of their worries. They will begrudgingly release him... or maybe even try and find some excuse not to release him, even though there is no reason to keep him there.

Things could get very interesting in days to come if he does indeed get a pardon, especially over here in the UK!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
On a completely unpleasant note, I clicked on a link from this E thread

link

In the comments someone mentions operation trust - so I clicked, googled and read what I could find. It has been compared to ku. My husband then just asked, could the barbed wire be to keep the military in if there were to be a foreign invasion or for some other reason?

I feel like there is reason to believe that the ku stuff could be real but also recognize that there are reasons to question it. My optimistic side tends to favor the desired outcome in any situation which in this case would be truth.
I guess we will know in a few days where things are headed...I hope good prevails and

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
delete - double posted
edit on 18-1-2021 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I think FEAR will cause Joe Biden to immediately shift in to PROTECTION mode, and begin removing people from positions that can damage him information wise, and legal-wise.

Anyone who can publish damning declassified documents will be gone before the week is over.

I can see John Durham's investigation, and the FBI Investigation of Hunter Biden being shut down quickly too.

Sure...Republicans and Conservatives will be angry. But Democrats never cared about that in the past, and certainly won't care after Jan 20th, when THEY will be in control of the House, Senate, White House, DOJ, FBI, DHS, etc..

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I hope Julian Assange is pardoned because his Wiki-leak releases helped Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton. That makes him a true "White Hat". Obviously you know way more about him than I do. I hope Mr. Assange will deliver what you're expecting.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, if E is Ezra then this is COMMs:

Asking for money = asking for "Greenbacks"... Marines?

VenMo = Anagram of "ON MOVE"... if you use the O twice?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It might depend upon who is in possession of the data and what powers they have been given. If that faction know for certain (because of the data they have) that the government is acting illegally, they may still be able to present it, and even withhold it from the incoming powerbase. I'm merely speculating of course. The information that protects the presidency/election is most likely to come out first to reinforce that.

Failing all that, it might come through another avenue entirely. But who knows. But if the people releasing the info genuinely want to take the USA out of Chinas hands, then plans will be in place. They wouldn't put that element at risk with a poor delivery.

From a Q point of view, the EBS can still come into play.

Anyway, I'm merely speculating. But we know Trump is on course to release Obamagate... that is the twisting of the cap to Pandora's rabbit hole.

Oh, and also, there is talk out there that FEMA are actually still in control of the government on some level. I don't know if that plays into it... especially as they are present in DC right now too.

One thing is for certain, I don't think this is over in any way.
edit on 18-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

USSS could be United States SIGINT (signals intelligence) Satellites.

T he SIGINT Satellite Story

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, if E is Ezra then this is COMMs:

Asking for money = asking for "Greenbacks"... Marines?

VenMo = Anagram of "ON MOVE"... if you use the O twice?

How about the field operatives send him a venmo payment to confirm successful ops. You can send a private message with each payment in the venmo app. Keeping three letter agencies in the dark perhaps.

Soul

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Most of the old ObamaGate stuff was released this past Friday. Nothing in it to affect current events.

We need rapid declassification of the confirmed Dominion-China vote switching alluded to in Mike Lindell's meeting with President Trump this past Friday, and items that DNI John Ratcliffe broadly referenced in the 3 page letter published yesterday (Sunday).

It's much easier to derail President-elect Joe Biden, than a President Joe Biden. Democrats were livid when the DOJ said President Trump could not be indicted/arrested, no matter what Bob Mueller concluded. That same rule will apply to Joe Biden, of course. Gotta get him NOW.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Regarding FEMA, the Presidential Seal went missing on the podium on March 14th 2020 and FEMA stepped in taking control; at least it looked that way. I have a number of youtube links showing this occurrence.

The Seal did not come back until early May. Not sure what was going on back then (FEMA/COG flexing their powers?) but certainly caught my eye.

"Service in Peace and War"

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Look at this video of Lindsey Graham on Sunday Morning Futures (Maria Bartiromo) yesterday.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

In your opinion, what has caused him to appear to age 20 years, over the past 12 months?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

FEMA Declaration for 11th Jan 2021 regarding DC

I do find it very very curious that the Stafford Act is being used for the inauguration. I mean, it's really for a major disaster, which is stated in it's own words. Combine that with (is it) 30,000(?) troops now? I mean, even if you put the whole Q thing in there as a dead cert... it still seems insane and out of proportion (despite what I said the other day regarding processing).

There has to be some serious credible threat, especially as this was authorised by Trump (it was wasn't it?).

The Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (the Stafford Act) authorizes the President to issue two types of declarations that could potentially provide federal assistance to states and localities in response to a terrorist attack:a “major disaster declaration” or an “emergency declaration.” Major disaster declarations authorize a wide range of federal assistance to states, local governments, tribal nations, individuals and households, and certain nonprofit organizations to recover from a catastrophic event.

Source document

"to recover from a catastrophic event"

Hmmm. I mean, it is being put under the banner of a potential major terrorist event... but even then, that seems excessive. I know I'm not saying anything new, but just echoing feelings.

Along side this, Trump isn't going to the inauguration and I've heard several different locations that he will be going to afterwards. One is MarLargo, and the other was Andrews Joint Base.

But the interesting bit, is that he has got Pence to go in his place. Looks like everyone will be there, except Trump.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

What a catastrophic event!
The biggest shock would be if nothing happens quite frankly.

edit on Mon Jan 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded second image

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
A couple videos from the White House yt page that I hadn't seen posted here yet. Pence's remarks at Lemoore. I didn't hear anything worth highlighting in there, but here it is:
www.youtube.com...

Melania's Be Best video from a couple days ago:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Also, just a quick note... regarding Ethefriend.

Posted this 2 hours ago...

Assange.
Tuesday.
Secured.

Gab

Also in a more recent post than that, he posts screen caps of a conversation he has with someone, and infers that he has someone he is close with in the WH. But hey... I guess we'll find out if this all comes true. I am hopeful... for Julian, but also his wife and children/family. I can't imagine what they have gone through. But more pardons have been confirmed to be coming from Trump in the next couple of days.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
@TalibanJack suspended the QStormous account. I expect the one Chero pointed us to will also get blocked.

ETA: The account mentioned by Chero also tweeted this but it was apparently removed later:

The last is correct
Done in 30
_-_;'
9 was Green
Ten is 10th
We are in 8
2 more to go
Expect action
17 night
18 day and night ops / obvious
19 full / DS can't hide the red tide
20 transition to military
The world asserts what happened
Important days 29 30 +March 3& 4

Cheers
edit on 18-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Okay Rel, here is one of the articles stating that Guard troops have been requested from all states.
www.militarytimes.com...
From the article:

Iowa

Iowa is sending 250 soldiers and airmen to Washington, D.C., in response to a call for additional support during President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week, the head of the Iowa National Guard said Thursday.

Adjutant General Maj. Gen. Ben Corell said initially Iowa had planned to send 15 members of the 185th Refueling Wing to Washington but because of the attack on the Capitol last week, all states and territories have been asked to help.

“They’ve asked for increased support from all National Guards, so in communication with the governor yesterday we came to the number of 250 additional Iowa National Guard that will move to the national Capitol region to support the inauguration,” Corell said.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Anyway, I'm telling you guys, there's a good possibility of a dance off on the twentieth. I got to looking around on the youtube and found these videos that might confirm it. Watch closely:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Eyes on, this could be yuge!

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join