It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Farce Of Purple Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
We all know their bottom line: Keep power at all costs.

The point of this simple thread is to highlight what's going on right now in politics ... and maybe a bit of Prophecy (not fair to call it that since the writing's already on the wall).

Look at the news cycle. There's nothing driving at the moment. The media wants what's happening. They won't rile up anyone on either side (yes, we are definitely divided onto our respective sides) while their team (Team Purple) is coronating the new masters. It's not to their benefit to foment rage in the masses anymore.

What we'll be seeing is a show. The sacrifice of a few political lambs. This keeps the presses running and avoids the utter gulf of silence we'd have otherwise. They'll talk and talk ... and analyze and talk ... and then they'll replace their sacrificed lambs with more of their ilk.

We'll sit back and let them continue to be in power ... 'cause that's what we're used to doing. Prepare to hail the coming fascism.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

We'll sit back and let them continue to be in power ... 'cause that's what we're used to doing.

Don't presume too much... most often, the people who are doing the most just aren't talking about it....

You might be surprised at how many good people are doing good work and fighting the good fight behind the scenes. Others know and are doing everything they can to stop it.

Prepare to hail the coming fascism.

Nope. Not me. I refuse.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Fascism tends to rankle those with children and grand children.
Count me among the rankled.
I am not 100% convinced team purple is going to get away with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
You might be surprised at how many good people are doing good work and fighting the good fight behind the scenes. Others know and are doing everything they can to stop it.

Marijuana is legal in DC now. Maybe we can all stand out there ... and light up a doobie in honor of Joe Biden's win.

A million joints all lit at once would make a helluva statement in front of the world.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Self-deleted.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Boadicea because: Comment off-topic and not appropriate.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Hotbox the planet, it's our only hope.
There's a joke about greenhouse gasses in there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Marijuana is legal in DC now. Maybe we can all stand out there ... and light up a doobie in honor of Joe Biden's win.

A million joints all lit at once would make a helluva statement in front of the world.

I thought you didn’t like Joe Biden?

That would pretty much guarantee a sizable increase in people supporting him.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I am not one to give into mere faith. But I have no choice but to believe there are good people working for the good of the nation.

The alternative is looking to be far more ghastly than I imagined even just one week ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am not one to give into mere faith. But I have no choice but to believe there are good people working for the good of the nation.

The alternative is looking to be far more ghastly than I imagined even just one week ago.

For what it's worth, I can promise it's true. Not everyone... not everywhere... but at least some.

Many awesome people already in a position to effect positive works and ran with it... and others who were prompted by someone awesome and ran with it.

There is much potential to act within the states. I'm not sure people realize just how much.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Wasn't there a cigarette ad character about this administration a few years ago ... Joe Kamela?

[Smoke 'em if you got 'em]

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

[Smoke 'em if you got 'em]

two of my DI's in boot camp use to say that all the time. thing is we weren't suppose to carry our smokes.
so when they said "smoke em if you got em" those that pulled theirs out lost them, and was PTin' on the quarter deck when we got back to the squad bay. while those that didn't were allowed to go out to the wash tables/smoking area.

i fell for it the first time, there were others that constantly fell for it.

edit on 13-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Would you pass it to Pelosi? She could stand to chill the hell out.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So, if this impeachment farce makes it to a vote, does that mean I can disregard any and all new legislation passed through?

Clearly they aren't of sound mind to pass judgement.

new topics

top topics

join