It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Call For No Protest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Unfortunately team Trump does not no how to count. It is as if they think their votes should be more valuable than the other guys.

Remember when team Trump was promising to present great evidence on January 6th that would prove voter fraud?

It seems the only thing that team Trump can prove is they do not care about the facts, all they care about is getting their way and will make excuses when it doesn't, like the lie of great election fraud then now the lie that Antifa stormed the Capitol, NOT Trump loyalists.

Then they have the audacity to call those of us in the center has leftists that follow fake news.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Paranoia on display: mobile.twitter.com...

This is what you do when you have a miserable 12% approval rating, and most Americans hate your guts.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

factor by 1.3 _=_ .6 👁️☠️👁️

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Easiest radio station for me to tune in with the old jeep is talk radio so I listen to glen beck in the morning, dennis prager in the afternoon and occasional dana something... they have all be saying for some time.

If you want to protest protest in accordance with the law, when things go bat snip crazy like at the capital building get away form it and cooperate with the police.

Shame the leftist leaning media wont mention that.

Note: I said leftist because these clowns are not liberal in any way shape or form, true liberals are awesome.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I wish Carlin was still around to see all this.

Bill Hicks too.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: muse7

Unfortunately team Trump does not no how to count. It is as if they think their votes should be more valuable than the other guys.

Remember when team Trump was promising to present great evidence on January 6th that would prove voter fraud?

It seems the only thing that team Trump can prove is they do not care about the facts, all they care about is getting their way and will make excuses when it doesn't, like the lie of great election fraud then now the lie that Antifa stormed the Capitol, NOT Trump loyalists.

Then they have the audacity to call those of us in the center has leftists that follow fake news.

Centrist... Heh..

Whatever you are, you're clearly an authoritarian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join