It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Call For No Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If you do go out and protest film everything. Either with your phone or get a go pro or body cam. Film it all. Because just like at DC false flags will be there causing trouble.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My prediction is that there will be blood in the streets next week and the evil left will use it as an excuse to further reduce our freedoms and liberties.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If you do go out and protest film everything. Either with your phone or get a go pro or body cam. Film it all. Because just like at DC false flags will be there causing trouble.

I plan on doing exactly that, but where are the false flags on this video, so I'll know what false flags to video.
eta....I also plan on using my drone to get a nice broad view of the festivities and my friend will use his 3k telephoto to get those cool expression shots.

edit on 13-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7
So city halls aren't federal buildings in each state?

Pretty sure your summer of love did that, but no one had the brains to think about the big picture and only went where the buses took then.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Hecate666

What are you talking about?

When has the left stormed the capitol building to try and violently overturn an election?

'83 your side tried to blow it up.

Clinton pardoned them, and then they had fund raisers for Obama.

Read or don't.
edit on 13-1-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: muse7
So city halls aren't federal buildings in each state?

Pretty sure your summer of love did that, but no one had the brains to think about the big picture and only went where the buses took then.

City hall are not federal building... They are city own

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My prediction is that there will be blood in the streets next week and the evil left will use it as an excuse to further reduce our freedoms and liberties.

It's all planned and scripted 😈

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD
How about post offices?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

It's literally libertarianism incarnate. Not enjoying the bed you made?

These tech companies are shutting down Trump for OPTICS to make MONEY on the FREE MARKET.
edit on 13-1-2021 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So now we’re protesting our own protestors? I wish Carlin was still around to see all this.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If no one on the right shows up, there won't be any video to prove anything.

The antifa or other agitators can just wear "proud boys" T-shirts and the press will report it without questioning their identities.

My advice: have only people over the age of 60 show up.

And bring their cell phones.

Instead of saying "nobody show up", instead say "nobody under the age of 60" show up.

There should be people over the age of 60 standing outside the gathering flagging all youngsters away. So nobody but the elderly is present to blame anything on.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
All over social media the last few days I've seen posts from conservative friends and pages to discourage people from any protests and demonstrations on inaguration day.

The reports of Antifa/BLM/outside agitators being the real cause of the chaos at the Capitol reverberate through the social media of the right.

The idea being if the Trumpers and the right wing stay home the only ones showing up will be the leftists/black block/ antifa and they will expose themselves.

Can Conservatives sit on their hands through inaguration day?

Is that a trick tptb are trying to pull to further silence dissent or is it a valid plan to expose the bad actors ?

A statement issued by President Trump this afternoon.

mobile.twitter.com...

Let's make sure those 15,000 National Guard troops, and the blood lusting mainstream media, have nothing to do but listen to Joe Bidens acceptance speech next week.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Purpapengus

Yeah we resisted and took back control of Congress and the presidency

We didn’t cry and try to overturn the election because we didn’t get what we wanted

Yeah, you did, your party has been trying to remove a duly elected prez for four eff’n years straight. All I’ve seen from the left is whining, hypocrisy, violence, corruption, blaming and straight up manufactured lies repeatedly. You all have been acting like kindergartners on a playground for four years+.

Because......you all didn’t get your way in 2016.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

We didn’t cry and try to overturn the election because we didn’t get what we wanted

Yeah, you did, your party has been trying to remove a duly elected prez for four eff’n years straight. All I’ve seen from the left is whining, hypocrisy, violence, corruption, blaming and straight up manufactured lies repeatedly. You all have been acting like kindergartners on a playground for four years+.

And you didn't get your way in 2020...what can we expect from you? More dead cops?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And you didn't get your way in 2020...what can we expect from you? More dead cops?

What kind of dumbass question is that? You’re ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What kind of dumbass question is that? You’re ridiculous.

Wanna see something ridiculous? How about this....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I didn't miss the unity and healing did I ?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

This is not even satire.

AP Exclusive: Biden inauguration theme: ‘America United’

apnews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Lysergic

This is not even satire.

AP Exclusive: Biden inauguration theme: ‘America United’

apnews.com...

You can’t make this # up...oh wait......

Biden/Harris can shove their unity BS were the sun don’t shine as far as I’m concerned. Eff’n hypocrites, the lot.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot
a reply to: HalWesten

It's literally libertarianism incarnate. Not enjoying the bed you made?

These tech companies are shutting down Trump for OPTICS to make MONEY on the FREE MARKET.

What the hell are you talking about? And don't yell at me, you might hurt my feeling. I only have one, so be careful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join