It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to rig the election?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The mere fact you can't conduct an exit poll on mail in voting makes me skeptical of the process. However I'm curious what evidence actually exists that large scale mail fraud did occur?

How would someone go about it?

The big issue is that each ballot must be mailed to someone's address. If you mail 10,000 ballots to one address, the postal worker tasked with delivering it would probably notice. There are a few, but not many exceptions to this (such as homeless shelters that receive mail on behalf of homeless people, or large scale group homes.)

I think in order to cheat you would need an "inside man".

There are a couple ways I can think of, but they both require an insider to work.

1 - A guy in the election office.

He could print lots of false ballots based on registrations that never occurred, each with unique addresses, and then simply NOT give them to the post office to be mailed.

Put stamps on them, mark the stamps to make them look like they were canceled by the post office, and then bring them in on election day.

2- A guy in the post office.

You could create false registrations for people who don't exist or won't be voting very likely, and then put in forwards for each name/address combination.

An insider at the post office could get them self assigned to be handling intake letters at the location the ballots come in from. The "pass machine" that checks each letter to determine its address and what city to send it to will automatically kick out letters that have a forward assigned to them, to be forwarded, and your agent would grab them and remove them.

This may sound far fetched, but it goes along with other conspiracy theories about pedophile groups being active in politics. The US Post Office has a long history of being infiltrated by pedophiles, who often invest years building seniority, or even rise to fairly high positions in management. (That is not conspiracy theory. That is conspiracy fact, established in numerous court records from people who have been caught doing it.)

If the clerk originally assigned to that post quit or were induced by some means to vacate the post, the job goes up in the union for what's called a "bid", and whichever clerk has the highest seniority and says they want it automatically gets it. No interview or anything. If the post were not highly sought after, and you had an agent with high seniority, it wouldn't be hard for them to get it.

............but I have concede that both of these possibilities are kind of "down the rabbit hole" possibilities.

Are there any other ways it could be done?

I think unless there exists some actual evidence that this has occurred, we're probably going to have to let it go. Can't throw out a presidential result just on mere suspicion.

(And if the other side cheated then, well: it probably wouldn't be the first time an American election ended up that way....)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

I think unless there exists some actual evidence that this has occurred, we're probably going to have to let it go. Can't throw out a presidential result just on mere suspicion.

Most of the world's population has been painfully aware of this for 2 months strong now.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm in the UK and I'm not aware of anyone here aside from one person that thinks there was widespread fraud, everyone sees that trump lost and had a hissy fit about it.

The person that does think it's fraud is into QAnon and trump and his allies are on the brink of a revolution that will free humanity from evil peadofile left wing China funded baddies.

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Most of the world's population has been painfully aware of this for 2 months strong now.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

If they did rig it, but there's no evidence, then they covered their tracks well, and that's just how the game is played. No proof. No overturn.

But there are some things that are very suspicious, like the watermain breaking at a Georgia counting facility.

www.usatoday.com...

The fact the article leads with "debunked" makes me more suspicious of its motives. I've never seen a debunk that was anything more than a series of straw man knock downs.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Who are you asking?

2016 Democrats - "20 Russians and an internet connection can ruin election integrity."

2020 Democrats - "It is inconceivable that the people that are directly participating in the counting of ballots could compromise election integrity."

What is considered a compromised election, like time, seems to be relative.
edit on 1/13/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I'm in the UK and I'm not aware of anyone here aside from one person that thinks there was widespread fraud, everyone sees that trump lost and had a hissy fit about it.

The person that does think it's fraud is into QAnon and trump and his allies are on the brink of a revolution that will free humanity from evil peadofile left wing China funded baddies.

You know me ?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

If they did rig it, but there's no evidence, then they covered their tracks well, and that's just how the game is played. No proof. No overturn.

But there are some things that are very suspicious, like the watermain breaking at a Georgia counting facility.

www.usatoday.com...

The fact the article leads with "debunked" makes me more suspicious of its motives. I've never seen a debunk that was anything more than a series of straw man knock downs.

To pull off rigging the most highly anticipated election in modern history while successfully pulling the wool over America's eyes & covering their tracks would take an insane amount of power, influence, and competence. The Dems don't have it. For some reason, Trump supporters think they do.

If the Democrats had the power, influence, and competence to pull this off, Hillary would have won in 2016. They would have successfully removed him from office when he was impeached. If push came to shove, they would have had the CIA JFK him while Obama was still in office, just to be sure. And on top of it all, they damn well would have picked a better, more likable candidate than Joe goddamn Biden.

If America post-2016 has taught us anything, it's that Democrats are incompetent as hell. There is no way in hell they had the capabilities to pull something like this off. Face it folks, Biden won in spite of the Democrats' incompetence because YES, Trump is that bad.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Anyone ever see that Austin Powers movie from the 90s? There's a part where Dr Evil is going over this ridiculously over-the-top assassination ploy with his crew when his son tells him "why not just shoot him when he's on the crapper or something?"

That's what this whole scenario reminds me of. A ridiculous fraudulent election scheme that requires the sworn secrecy of thousands of postal workers and poll volunteers when they could have just shot him when he was on on the $###er LMAO, yeah right, give me a break.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

To pull off rigging the most highly anticipated election in modern history while successfully pulling the wool over America's eyes & covering their tracks would take an insane amount of power, influence, and competence. The Dems don't have it. For some reason, Trump supporters think they do.

I don't know why you think that.

It's not like the number of people interested in something equates to the number of security cameras you'll have to avoid.

If the Democrats had the power, influence, and competence to pull this off, Hillary would have won in 2016. They would have successfully removed him from office when he was impeached. If push came to shove, they would have had the CIA JFK him while Obama was still in office, just to be sure. And on top of it all, they damn well would have picked a better, more likable candidate than Joe goddamn Biden.

If America post-2016 has taught us anything, it's that Democrats are incompetent as hell. There is no way in hell they had the capabilities to pull something like this off. Face it folks, Biden won in spite of the Democrats' incompetence because YES, Trump is that bad.

The fact they even managed to get the Ukraine /Burisma impeachment off the ground to begin with demonstrates that everything you just said is wrong.

If a trainwreck like that one can get floor time in the House, and universal pandering from CNN and the NY Times, then these people CLEARLY DO have the power, and influence, to pull off some antics.

That's what this whole scenario reminds me of. A ridiculous fraudulent election scheme that requires the sworn secrecy of thousands of postal workers and poll volunteers when they could have just shot him when he was on on the $###er LMAO, yeah right, give me a break.

You didn't read it. The scenario I proposed above required exactly ONE postal worker. Not 2. Not 3.

You just stop the ballots BEFORE they enter the mail stream.

It was still far fetched, but you're making it sound worse than it is, and that bugs me because it is dishonest.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am, however, starting to see that there isn't much behind this "election rigged" thing. The plausible possibilities apparently aren't even being investigated.

You can rig an election with as few as one well placed person on the inside, but you can't do it from the outside very well without tripping some alarms.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The Democratic candidate winning the popular vote is a sure bet in any election.

In this election the Democratic candidate won the popular vote by a small margin.

As predicted.

If the numbers are false there would have to be massive fraud on both sides to make the totals as high as they are.

Why are there zero threads about election fraud on the right?

There had to be at least some and I've heard norhing.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

What would it take to rig an election? Let's introduce a virus on an election year. Then just before election have democrats/media push mail in voting, then either don't allow observers in to watch vote count or have them stand so far back from the ballots they can't see them or block their view.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

A couple of leaders and select like-mixed staff who can be counted on to keep their mouths shut.

You can't hardly believe the resolve the Left had in getting rid of Trump. The Never Trumpers on the Right too. It's Team Purple who rigged the election.

It was We The People who showed up at the January 6th Demonstration. That scared the living Hell out of the establishment. People brought frikkin' rope. People who meant to finish the job once it got started.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Wow, just two people?

NASA should have used only two conspirators when we didn't land on the moon, they might have gotten away with it then.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Not that much at all.

Guess you tube forgot to delete this one. Woopsie
edit on 13-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I’m in East Tennessee 90% of my friends and neighbours are completely convinced that the election was stolen with widespread cheating. Give the behaviour of the left, their response is shut up, I think it will be impossible to restore faith in the election system.

This week Nancy Pelosi is making a valued effort to pour it in Trumps ass, as he prepares to exit the White House. I have no faith in the healing power of the Democrats either.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
The Democratic candidate winning the popular vote is a sure bet in any election.

Wouldn't disagree, but why then did so many Trump supporters say that H. Clinton only won the popular vote because a lot of dead people and illegal immigrants voted?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Anyone ever see that Austin Powers movie from the 90s? There's a part where Dr Evil is going over this ridiculously over-the-top assassination ploy with his crew when his son tells him "why not just shoot him when he's on the crapper or something?"

Why is it ridiculous? 9/11 was pulled off by 18 or 19 hijackers, who outsmarted the NSA, CIA and FBI. It doesn't take thousands...it takes a few dozen in strategic locations.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Id say this there are over 230000 polling stations in the United States. Where are you going to put your 19 people any effort to fraud would take coordinating hundreds. Yes there were individuals out there that probably cheated in fact i will say did cheat. Problem is they would have made such a small percentage of the votes as to be insignificant.

I read somewhere for example in michigan they had just over 2000 people try to vote twice. Statiscally this wouldnt make any changes out of hundreds of polling stations.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Id say this there are over 230000 polling stations in the United States. Where are you going to put your 19 people any effort to fraud would take coordinating hundreds.

Easy.

Frankfurt, Germany inside a secret CIA/Black Hat server farm that you can easily defend in your khakis when the White Hat Special Forces Operators come to try and take those servers. You could call it your own little election fraud DOMINION.

edit on 13-1-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join