It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi to announce historic impeachment and America rejoices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Word from DC is that Nancy has been absent from proceedings because she's preparing the documents for her most important impeachment to date. Given the critical state of our nation she's working 24/7 to get the paperwork filed and stop the damage from this reckless leadership. Nancy met with all the top DNC strategists and they urged her to act quickly, to ease the minds of agitated Americans, and preserve our two century legacy as a bastion of freedom in the world.

From a statement I made up earlier Pelosi lays out the facts and presents a clear case:

For four years it has been my most pressing duty to remove Trump from office. He has been causing unrest, speaking with foreign agents, and trying to overthrow the government.

It has been brought to my attention that I have failed to remove this ongoing threat to liberty and freedom. We needed a successful, serious, and effective counter to the continued destruction of our country. As a result of this failure I'm forced to take action against those responsible. I'm taking the unprecedented action of introducing articles of impeachment. Failing to protect the country, going against solemn oaths, and enriching one's family through political clout are all impeachable offenses.

Just to stress the seriousness of this situation I'm going to reiterate. Unprecedented. Attack. Freedom. Insurrection. Coup. Nationalists.

I knew about this problem for a long time and I didn't do anything to protect the people. This is a grave deriliction of my duty and I can't be removed soon enough. With any luck I'll be impeached within days, impeached for life, and I will no longer pose a threat to the innocent citizens caught up in the chaos that has surrounded my tenure.

Its unknown how long it will take for her social media accounts to be blocked. Subject matter experts close to the investigation and impeachment have gone on record:

This is a stupid article, stop ringing my doorbell.

Obviously they didn't want to be identified and didn't give away too much, but strong words about articles. When pressed on how the process will play out they revealed:

I'm calling the police!"

If you read between the lines that comment seems to suggest they believe that laws have been broken. It is unknown if her behavior may be criminal, but it seems likely that after the impeachment SDNY will be taking the lead, as is tradition, in filing a string of marginally frivolous lawsuits.

The vote is expected to be directly after HB-911-OMG is passed. HB-911-OMG the Drop Everything for Prioritization of Emergency Nappies During Sieges act, or the DEPENDS act, was rapidly drafted in the early morning hours of January 7th when much needed supplies were unavailable. The dry-cleaning bill is expected to be in excess of $10,000 and many of the historic undergarments present in the House Chamber are damaged beyond repair.

(1/12/2021 23:20:08 - This article has been updated to include fabrications not created before publication)
edit on 1/13/21 by Ksihkehe because: Title fix

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

" (1/12/2021 23:20:08 - This article has been updated to include fabrications not created before publication)"

Ksihkehe, Ksihkehe, Ksihkehe !!!

Fabrications ? ??
Level with us - you are auditioning to be a Democrat speechwriter, aren't ya ?

Ya wiley Ksihkehe!
Found your way to just roll-in the (Chinese CCP) money....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Level with us - you are auditioning to be a Democrat speechwriter, aren't ya ?

Not at all.

More of a recruitment thread.

OP is (a) hunka gold.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

more like a hunka hunka gold, eh?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
What?

Exactly, that was how I reacted.

Then you have to say ask yourself another question.

Who?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizona2

more like a hunka hunka gold, eh?

Sir, I don't know what kind of word games you're trying to play but stay on topic.

In all seriousness this is a serious thread, with serious issues, and we need to give serious thought to the seriousness of this serious situation, srysly.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I seriously understand the level of serious you're seriously demanding in this thread, my apologies

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

This thread is reading like it's participants are 12 yr olds who frequent r/okaybuddyretard

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Word from DC is that Nancy has been absent from proceedings because she's preparing the documents for her most important impeachment to date. Given the critical state of our nation she's working 24/7 to get the paperwork filed and stop the damage from this reckless leadership. Nancy met with all the top DNC strategists and they urged her to act quickly, to ease the minds of agitated Americans, and preserve our two century legacy as a bastion of freedom in the world.

From a statement I made up earlier Pelosi lays out the facts and presents a clear case:

For four years it has been my most pressing duty to remove Trump from office. He has been causing unrest, speaking with foreign agents, and trying to overthrow the government.

It has been brought to my attention that I have failed to remove this ongoing threat to liberty and freedom. We needed a successful, serious, and effective counter to the continued destruction of our country. As a result of this failure I'm forced to take action against those responsible. I'm taking the unprecedented action of introducing articles of impeachment. Failing to protect the country, going against solemn oaths, and enriching one's family through political clout are all impeachable offenses.

Just to stress the seriousness of this situation I'm going to reiterate. Unprecedented. Attack. Freedom. Insurrection. Coup. Nationalists.

I knew about this problem for a long time and I didn't do anything to protect the people. This is a grave deriliction of my duty and I can't be removed soon enough. With any luck I'll be impeached within days, impeached for life, and I will no longer pose a threat to the innocent citizens caught up in the chaos that has surrounded my tenure.

Its unknown how long it will take for her social media accounts to be blocked. Subject matter experts close to the investigation and impeachment have gone on record:

This is a stupid article, stop ringing my doorbell.

Obviously they didn't want to be identified and didn't give away too much, but strong words about articles. When pressed on how the process will play out they revealed:

I'm calling the police!"

If you read between the lines that comment seems to suggest they believe that laws have been broken. It is unknown if her behavior may be criminal, but it seems likely that after the impeachment SDNY will be taking the lead, as is tradition, in filing a string of marginally frivolous lawsuits.

The vote is expected to be directly after HB-911-OMG is passed. HB-911-OMG the Drop Everything for Prioritization of Emergency Nappies During Sieges act, or the DEPENDS act, was rapidly drafted in the early morning hours of January 7th when much needed supplies were unavailable. The dry-cleaning bill is expected to be in excess of $10,000 and many of the historic undergarments present in the House Chamber are damaged beyond repair.

(1/12/2021 23:20:08 - This article has been updated to include fabrications not created before publication)

Since finalizing the much needed DEPENDS act, Nancy has been laser focused on the strategic components involving her next, and possibly final, attempt at taking down her nemesis once and for all; the (d)evil Donald Trump. Godspeed brave Nancy!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

r/okaybuddyretard

Stop promoting your subs.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Impeaching the POTUS again for nothing. This female canine has
lost her G=D mind. TDS is all she knows and breathes. What a fruit
cake.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So far today, all the talk from (D)emocrats on the House Floor is ass backwards and very vague.

Pelosi herself was even quoting Abraham Lincoln 😃

They're full blast on covering up their old proven lies and crimes 😃

top topics

join