It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative censorship for Trump positive censorship for Joe Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
By now we all seen the negative censorship for president Donald j Trump.
But it also did , was take out any positive censorship for Donald j Trump.

Si for the positive censorship for Joe Biden you'll see his face only we won't see his hands turning the pages but you'll see his eyes looking down reading the pages.
The negative censorship that Joe Biden will be just as severe as it was for president Donald j Trump it will be censored even worse than Donald j Trump . Believe me it's going to happen.

We won't be able to read any negative censorship of Joe Biden like we did previously for Donald j trump it will be all positive a very new style of utopia for the landscape of the political BS that would be thrown out on the airwaves for all Americans to be glued to the tube and just wish that there would be no positive censorship coming from Joe Biden.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

There is already this in Canada with respect to Trudeau.

All hail Maximum Infallible (dingbat) leader Trudeau, who "admires China's basic dictatorship"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

There is already this in Canada with respect to Trudeau.

All hail Maximum Infallible (dingbat) leader Trudeau, who "admires China's basic dictatorship"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Sorry to hear that.
Americans that have never really stepped foot in any type of Asian country where it's more of a semi dictatorship leadership they have no understanding how cruel and unsympathetic their leaders are toward their people.
I think Trump's goal was never to have blood on his hands unfortunately due to the riot there in Washington DC which was I have no idea whether it's his fault or not his fault or it was infiltrated by people that was going to do some ruckus or just never know the truth but to me Trump never wanted to have blood on his hands.
And I can pretty much say with good confidence that dictators and the Asian countries have no quam about having blood on their hands.
edit on 0100000013122021-01-13T01:12:13-06:00121301am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It'll be a repeat of the obama years. There was no negative press any that was, was labeled racist. Press conferences will be carefully staged with only approved reporters and softball questions.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Censorship is a totalitarian tool used in combination with propaganda. You censor the opposing views that crop up after the propaganda has been issued to the public and amplify those views that support the "official story". So what they don't censor is as important as what they do, be it pro or con, positive or negative. Anything in between is mindless distractions in relation to the master plan.

An act of positive censorship would be to censor any negative content leaving only points that support the agenda. A lie of omission if you will.

An act of negative censorship would be to censor any positive content, leaving only negative points about the opposition, another lie of omission.

Bottom line, the harder they negative censor something, the more likely it contained some truth that threatens the regime. Conversely, the harder they positive censor something, the more propaganda and less truth it has.
edit on 13-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Did you see biden get his covid shot? I thought for sure we were going to see him get a senior diaper change right on camera.

Then the single reporter asked questions soft and slow like a kindergarten teacher.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
a reply to: Chance321

Did you see biden get his covid shot? I thought for sure we were going to see him get a senior diaper change right on camera.

Then the single reporter asked questions soft and slow like a kindergarten teacher.

No, I missed it. But That is how I would expect it to go. It's right on the level of the question this summer to biden about what flavor ice cream he liked.

edit on 13-1-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Liberal media desecrates veterans, and then wonders why they are targeted for retaliation.

CNN insulted and attacked all wounded warrior heroes today.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Maybe it's not an altogether bad idea for somebody who encourages violent sedition and insurrection and destroying democracy to not have a public forum to rile stupid, easily agitated people up like that.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Maybe it's not an altogether bad idea for somebody who encourages violent sedition and insurrection and destroying democracy to not have a public forum to rile stupid, easily agitated people up like that.

Just sayin'.

It hasn't stopped the left in their support of the rioters. I mean that's who your talking about, right?

top topics

join