It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI warned of violent 'war' at Capitol in internal report issued day before deadly riot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No 40% is lower than his average over his 4 years, it’s been falling since the election but it’s not the lowest it’s ever been.

Obama for comparison finished on 54% and Clinton on 59%

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He’s at 49% right now

So he’s rising, according to your numbers

I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He’s at 49% right now

So he’s rising, according to your numbers

I wonder why?

Yes according to one single poll

The best way to get a view of his approval is to look at the average across several highly rated polls. So when you do that he is actually sitting at 40%.

Now if you want to cherry pick then you can do that but it doesn’t change the face that Trumps polling average approval is 40% and on a downward trend.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

And a Benghazi repeat would warm their hateful hearts

Here's a not so fun fact: one more American died at the Capitol last week than died in the Benghazi incident.

The More You Know

And suspicions show that both outcomes were known about beforehand and nothing was done to prevent it from happening

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

MORE TRUTH QUOTES FROM FDR so many of these were apropos then and even more so now

We are a nation of many nationalities, many races, many religions-bound together by a single unity, the unity of freedom and equality. Whoever seeks to set one nationality against another, seeks to degrade all nationalities.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerated the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than the democratic state itself. That in its essence is fascism: ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and Senators and Congressmen and Government officials but the voters of this country.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
edit on 13-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MoonunitZap

I saw that yesterday was waiting for someone to make a thread on it. A guy on oan did a detailed timeline on it. I think it has some merit.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i guess it's still all trumps fault.

The Post said that last Tuesday, an FBI office in Norfolk, Virginia, issued an "explicit internal warning that extremists were preparing to travel to Washington to commit violence and 'war.'" The report "painted a dire portrait of dangerous plans, including individuals sharing a map of the complex's tunnels, and possible rally points for would-be conspirators to meet up" in several states before heading to Washington.
FBI Warned Of Violent War At Capitol In Internal Report Issued Day Before Deadly Riot

talks about the attack 1:04 Mark

that alone should be more than enough to prove trump didn't turn them loose. wonder if p lousy knew and had security stifled.
reminds me of another report of a attack that wasn't acted on, thank God this didn't turn out like that one.

Well, there's the proof...There's a lot of Democrat congress creeps who need to be in jail...Starting with Pelosi...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join