It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Briefed On 3 Terrifying Plots To Overthrow Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Democrats inventing false enemies again huh?

Fear and frustration. It’s all they have.

After fraudulently stealing an election, they’re jumping at shadows
edit on 12 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Unlike the rioters and looters that terrorized our cities in 2020, these people who pushed their way into the capitol building to take selfies with the police guarding the place will get charged with Terrorism or rioting charges and face more prison time than the riotors that shot cops in the cities.

I think all Americans are equal. Yes, these people in the capitol should be punnished, but they should have punished the looters, rioters, and arsonists all along. They should have punished all the people that protested in Washington four years ago too, Although, those who rioted in DC got more severe punishment than in most of the other Democrat cities around the country in 2020. Why should people in DC be considered more important than the rest of us?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think all Americans are equal. Yes, these people in the capitol should be punnished, but they should have punished the looters, rioters, and arsonists all along.

Respectfully - You do see the conflict there, right? I don't think the people who entered the Capitol Building should be punished. Just can't have a two-tiered system of Justice.

I wanna see the violent type of demo prior to the election.

To the topic of this thread ... any Terrifying Plot to overthrow the government is gonna start with how to get rid of all the armed security around the primary targets. Whatever this crap is ... it's total BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

None of them... would you be surprised to find out I don't support any of them

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

And yet AFTER jan 6, Trump is still at 49% approval rating.
www.wnd.com...

You need to stop with the caffeine, you’re coming across as a very nervous wreck. It’s ok, the world isn’t ending.
edit on 12 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: MykeNukem

None of them... would you be surprised to find out I don't support any of them

See what happens when we assume? You know the rest...

I may be a smartass, but I always have a point.

edit on 1/13/2021 by MykeNukem because: ass outta U and me

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Members of Congress need to grow up and start getting things done for American citizens who pay them $180k for working only 147 days a year.

Their approval rating is now 10%...down 4 percentage points since July 2020.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Can you cite that stat?

originally posted by: carewemust

Members of Congress need to grow up and start getting things done for American citizens who pay them $180k for working only 147 days a year.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Too bad they didn't protect portland, or minneapolis, or detroit, or philly.....
Wonder why?

It politically helped them to throw Trump under the bus for letting all that stuff happen.

Democrats are guilty of not fulfilling the oath of their office. They do not serve the people who voted them in. They put party over people. They used a pandemic for political gains. They do jot ups hold the constitution.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Of course the left never engages in violence.

Oh, wait.

Arson, assault, looting, rape. Then there were those murders . . .

The fact is that 99% of Trump supporters are non-violent. They're polite and respectful. They obey the law. They pick up after themselves when a rally is over. They're patient with traffic when they leave.

Clearly the left has no clue who we are. Try watching something other than CNN all day.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Their approval rating is exactly why we need to get rid of them ... lock, stock and barrel.
edit on 1312021 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

This was all cool and everybody was just overreacting prior to Trump supporters holding a peaceful protest.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Unlike the rioters and looters that terrorized our cities in 2020, these people who pushed their way into the capitol building to take selfies with the police guarding the place will get charged with Terrorism or rioting charges and face more prison time than the riotors that shot cops in the cities.

I think all Americans are equal. Yes, these people in the capitol should be punnished, but they should have punished the looters, rioters, and arsonists all along. They should have punished all the people that protested in Washington four years ago too, Although, those who rioted in DC got more severe punishment than in most of the other Democrat cities around the country in 2020. Why should people in DC be considered more important than the rest of us?

You forgot the curfew violations that they are going to spend millions of dollars to prosecute the Trump supporters. They are even going to review video to find and identify the curfew violators. I forget, were there any curfews this summer in any cities???? LOL

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

From the Source given above...

"Officials on the call warned lawmakers about sharing too much information with the media, saying that divulging specific dates, times and countermeasures could aid the organizers of the plots.

HuffPost is not disclosing certain information, such as who appears to be organizing these plots and when they are to take place."

www.huffpost.com...

Good job they could trust HuffPost then.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
None of those things listed are more terrifying that looters destroying blocks and blocks of cities, assaulting federal buildings, or setting up their own autonomous zone and declaring independence, setting up borders, and not allowing police/fire/ambulance in.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Prove to me that 99% of "Trump Supporters are non-violent"

you all have to stop looking at collective identities, this is your free-thinking? you parrot tired and pathetic talking points about how the left does this, the right does that

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You need to learn to discern the difference between the fakenews legacy media and reality.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Not Dems.... secret service ... just like trump said in his speech today.... distrust Trump too?

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
Not Dems.... secret service ... just like trump said in his speech today.... distrust Trump too?

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yes. I do.

Why?

Just because you have blind faith in the media and the terrorist democrats doesn’t mean everyone else is just as thick as you boy
edit on 13 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It’s all controlled by the lizard people

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join