It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Preparing for an all out Assault Jan 20

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We're still waiting for your exclusive side-by-side Left/Right *violence/Riot/Looting* comparison chart for the last 18 months 😃

Show me the left committing an act of domestic terrorism at the capital building

Ever heard of Susan Rosenberg?

On the evening of November 7, 1983, a call came into the U.S. Capitol switchboard. “Listen carefully, I’m only going to tell you this one time,” the caller said. “There is a bomb in the Capitol building. It will go off in five minutes. Evacuate the building.” Then the caller hung up.

At 10:58 p.m., a blast went off on the second floor of the structure’s north wing. The explosion blew doors off their hinges, shattered chandeliers and sent a shower of pulverized glass, brick and plaster into the Republican cloakroom. The shock wave from the explosion sounded like a sonic boom. A jogger outside on the Capitol grounds heard the blast: “It was loud enough to make my ears hurt. It kept echoing and echoing—boom, boom.” According to one estimate, the bomb caused $1 million in damage.

She was pardoned by Bill Clinton after only serving 16 years of a 58 year sentence for terrorism. She was a far-left activist labeled that by many, many people and is apparently a fund raiser today for BLM.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

why do i keep getting a mental image of CNN's anderson cooper standing waist deep in water in a ditch talking about a deadly hurricane, while feigning getting blown wildly around by winds...with people happily strolling down the street in the background?????

edit on 1/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join