It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Preparing for an all out Assault Jan 20

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT
Well now that is a horse of a different color.
What if nobody shows up?

I'm going to my state capitol with my video/sound gear. A historic revolution in the making, it will be epic.

Does New Mexico have a yuge Trump following, I thought Joe won your state?

Glad you took my advice about documenting the non event.

NM has a large militia movement. I hope it's a nonevent and I can go get a burrito and a 40oz. at the 7/11

NM has a large militia movement. I hope it's a nonevent and I can go get a burrito and a 40oz. at the 7/11 and go shoot some candids wink, wink, know what I mean, wink wink of some lovely senorita.
edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

You creep on unsuspecting woman????

Gross dude.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Muninn because: Quote not working

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: blueman12

What would be the purpose of false flags if biden already won? Why orchastrate elaborate false flags just to make Trump (who is already leaving) look bad?

Because they will stop at nothing to try to get Trump behind bars with manufactured charges.

Why? What's the purpose? Once he's a civilian again he has no power.. What purpose would there be to put trump in jail?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yea but what does that have to do with a false flag? By the time congress could use the protests to justify impeachment, kamala and biden will have already assumed their roles.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

You creep on unsuspecting woman????

Gross dude.

unsuspecting woman? That lovely senorita is my significant other..

Gross.... is some dude stalking another male on the internet.

edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: check it....Brenda

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What would be the purpose of false flags if biden already won? Why orchastrate elaborate false flags just to make Trump (who is already leaving) look bad?

That's an easy answer.
It's about demonizing and punishing Trump supporters moving forward.
That's already begun.

Assuming thd DNC had the power to orchestrate a false flag event, why take the risk just to discredit trump supporters?

Are they that scared of a 2024 trump run?

Maybe I would consider it but Trump supporters have very little credibility with conspiracys anymore. Qanon has been pushed over and over with countless fails.

4 years and nothing but political drama. No big reveals, no mass arrests. Sorry, but trump supporters cried wolf too much.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
They've made it very clear now that they want to remove "trumpism" which is essentially anyone that rejects the official MSM narratives that they try to shove down our throats and actively call-out their bullsh#t, as well as vote for the political candidates that aren't clearly apart of their establishment cabal.

In order to do this they need to continue their obvious agenda of demonizing us as "extreme/dangerous/terrorist alt-right" so that they can further justify their actions in censoring/de-platforming and removing our ability to communicate, get organized and of course dissuade anyone from even thinking of coming to our side. They may even try to use potential false-flag operations as justification to come after our guns.

It's really quite obvious what they're trying to accomplish if you take a minute or two to think about it.

edit on 12/1/21 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Throughout the course of the day they will be commanded by Trump, Pence or Harris or by both in that order and finally Biden....depending on when Trump steps down. But while Joe is taking the oath, Harris will be CIC.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Well now that is a horse of a different color.
What if nobody shows up?

I'm going to my state capitol with my video/sound gear. A historic revolution in the making, it will be epic.

Does New Mexico have a yuge Trump following, I thought Joe won your state?

Glad you took my advice about documenting the non event.

New Mexico is as corrupt and even worse, than Mexico!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

In order to do this they need to continue their obvious agenda of demonizing us as "extreme/dangerous/terrorist alt-right" so that they can further justify their actions in censoring/de-platforming and removing our ability to communicate and get organized.

I think all the demonizing was brought on by the people that participated in this traitorous event. And killing a LEO.
This wasn't civil disobedience. Killing a cop ended all that and turned it into "extreme/dangerous/terrorist alt-right" unconstitutional treason. That's the Republican legacy along with Donald Trump. Take a minute to think about it.

edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
All the while portland burned and the chant defund the police rang out.....
Imagine that

edit on 12/1/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Navieko

In order to do this they need to continue their obvious agenda of demonizing us as "extreme/dangerous/terrorist alt-right" so that they can further justify their actions in censoring/de-platforming and removing our ability to communicate and get organized.

I think all the demonizing was brought on by the people that participated in this traitorous event. And killing a LEO.
This wasn't civil disobedience. Killing a cop ended all that and turned it into "extreme/dangerous/terrorist alt-right" unconstitutional treason. That's the Republican legacy along with Donald Trump. Take a minute to think about it.

“Pigs in a blanket, fry ‘em like bacon”

You supported that

Defund the police. You supported that as well. While innocent people were murdered and innocent businesses were burnt to the ground

Mussolini’s government building was also stormed. His supporters called it ‘insurrection’ and ‘traitorous’ His supporters are upset at President Trump today for calling out election fraud.

It’s funny to watch
edit on 12 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 12 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No peace. Not while fraudulent pretenders are president and Vice President. Not while the Democratic Party used everything for political gain. Not while the entire Democratic voting body let it all happen because they hated 1 person. Blinded by their hatred they left their party unchecked.

Conservatives don’t need TVs and shoes.

Conservatives want the nation back.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Why orchestrate an impeachment and try to 25th amendment Trump when he is already leaving?
edit on 13-1-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yep I thought FBI or DHS sting immediately

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

To hurt Trump's reputation most likely. False flags are different though. Sure, it's possible but it's very risky for something that isn't necessary. And it's also very possible that there are trump supporters who are violent.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

To stop him from running again.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why would Pelosi and (D)emocrats call for the 25th Amen(D)ment and Impeachment when Trump is leaving in a few (D)ays anyway ? 😃

Because Trump can't issue pardons while under impeachment or removed from power. Every day he is in office is a day he can issue get out of jail free cards to his supporters and family, some of whome may be in big do-do when they don't have presidential top cover.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: xuenchen

mobile.twitter.com...

That sounds like Trump warning us about postal voting fraud.

It's nonsense but desperate people can use it as post hoc proof that it's all a Marxist conspiracy,

Check out their website. It's very retro, complete with secret handshakes. I'd be surprised if there were more than thirty people involved.
edit on 13-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join