It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Preparing for an all out Assault Jan 20

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Secret Service is getting ready for a possible all out assault on Jan 20 at the Biden Inauguration !!

Lots of rumors and loads of MSM projection reporting !!

Huge mobilization National Guard underway as well.

"Reports" say protests are set for Jan 20 in all the State Capitols !!

☠️Get Ready☠️

Watch for the slight of hand tricks and behind the scenes 3 card monte games !!

The Secret Service and federal law enforcement agencies are spending the final days of the Trump administration bracing for a possible violent assault against the Jan. 20 inauguration, launching a security mobilization that will be unlike any in modern U.S. history.

On Wednesday, the Secret Service will take command of security preparations at the U.S. Capitol and other federal buildings, backed by as many as 15,000 National Guard troops, thousands of police and tactical officers, and layers of eight-foot-tall steel fencing.

The high-alert security posture is starting six days earlier than planned to coordinate roles for the FBI, National Guard, U.S. marshals and a host of federal agencies that will fall under Secret Service command.

Secret Service launches massive security operation to protect Biden inauguration

WASHINGTON ― Capitol Police briefed Democrats on Monday night about three more potentially gruesome demonstrations planned in the coming days, with one plot to encircle the U.S. Capitol and assassinate Democrats and some Republicans.

On a private call Monday night, new leaders of the Capitol Police told House Democrats they were closely monitoring three separate plans that could pose serious threats to members of Congress as Washington prepares for Democrat Joe Biden’s presidential inauguration on Jan. 20.

House Democrats Briefed On 3 Terrifying Plots To Overthrow Government

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is only one person that is hoping, praying, and plotting Joe Biden's death.

And her name is Kerpmerla Herpes.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'd like to see all the good people stay away from those areas on the 20th and let the actual criminals get caught and prosecuted. They're expecting Trump supporters to make a big show for their own purposes, we shouldn't give them the opportunity.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It shouldn't be called overthrow the government it should be a protest hopefully a peaceful protest to restructure the thinking of the politicians way of treating the American citizen.
For those reading this America has become a place where politicians are the bosses in the American citizens are nothing more than only those I said only a servant that is what's taking place and I hope America wakes up to the fact that it better not be tolerated.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
REAP what you sow, hope everything works out. Karma is more than a Chameleon.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It sounds like the only people that will be at the inauggeration, will be cops and National Guard. What I can imagine is multiple false flags, with BLM and Antifa running amok. I wouldn't be surprised if National Guard and police barracks are permanently erected. For safety of course.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I'd like to see all the good people stay away from those areas on the 20th and let the actual criminals get caught and prosecuted. They're expecting Trump supporters to make a big show for their own purposes, we shouldn't give them the opportunity.

The actual criminals, you mean Antifa and BLM.

Well, wait a minute. Who controls the National Guard in WDC? Yep, the POTUS. Pretty convenient that he'll have 15,000 troops at his side.

edit on V342021Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jan 2021 21:34:37 -06001 by Violater1 because: lhiyjfjhl

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Every time Joe Biden speaks, appoints a new cabinet member, or reveals a new policy, a few million more Americans turn against him.

For instance, last night, he nominated a Black Supremacist to run the Civil Rights division of the DOJ.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thats spot on Hal, no need to dance to their tune...a reply to: HalWesten

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
It sounds like the only people that will be at the inauggeration, will be cops and National Guard. What I can imagine is multiple false flags, with BLM and Antifa running amok. I wouldn't be surprised if National Guard and police barracks are permanently erected. For safety of course.

I say stay away from the spook rally. Likely false flag, or set up to take away guns.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: HalWesten

The actual criminals, you mean Antifa and BLM.

The ACTUAL criminals are the professional liars, thieves, and blood soaked monsters that run DC.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Well now that is a horse of a different color.
What if nobody shows up?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Most likely, the "50 state capitols" protest rumor was started by CNN or MSNBC or NYTimes or WaPo. Four of the most anti-America domestic terrorists imaginable.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What would be the purpose of false flags if biden already won? Why orchastrate elaborate false flags just to make Trump (who is already leaving) look bad?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I find it exceptionally funny that the politicians who don't want a fence, will be securely behind a fence for this.

Also, what're the odds that Biden never stands down the NG or other forces?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

If what's left of defunded/stripped-down law enforcement wants to devote their resources to threats perceived by nutjob mayors and governors, that's on them.

San Francisco Police had big-time egg on their face yesterday, because the paranoid mayor had a dream that Twitter HQ would be destroyed by Trump supporters.

They set up barricades, surrounded the building, and heavily armed themselves.

ONE Protestor showed up: www.theverge.com...

Blue State officials feel GUILTY for hurting and killing so many citizens this year.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Well now that is a horse of a different color.
What if nobody shows up?

I'm going to my state capitol with my video/sound gear. A historic revolution in the making, it will be epic.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

What would be the purpose of false flags if biden already won? Why orchastrate elaborate false flags just to make Trump (who is already leaving) look bad?

Because they will stop at nothing to try to get Trump behind bars with manufactured charges.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

One (D)imensional thinking by (D)emocrats keeps the voters cheering 😃

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join