It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Rebranding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well with the entire US government soon to be under control of the Democrats it seems like the CIA's given its public image a facelift to appeal to a younger more 'woke' generation.

To start with, they've got themselves a shiny new logo

And they've decided need to appeal to more women and people of color and do the whole diversity thing.

www.refinery29.com...

the Central Intelligence Agency revealed a chic rebrand, apparently meant to attract new recruits, and specifically more “diversity.” In other words, the agency is trying to gain more workers who share identities with people whose heritage and ancestry can be traced back to people and places that the organization has destabilized and harmed.

Most importantly, the relaunched site showcases a new logo, with what can only be considered millennial and Gen Z-friendly fonts, and new stock photos featuring more women, Black people, and people of colour. But many very online people were quick to pick up on the fact that the new logo and website design look eerily like one for a new tech startup, or perhaps a new album cover from The Strokes. And it begs the question: Is the CIA selling us on covert and endless war, or an app that controls a new kind of electric toothbrush?

So, what does ats think of the new, hip, young and diverse cia?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think it'd look better as ATS logo.

ATS

Deny Ignorance (Encircling)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Not sure why they abandoned the original 'seal' (American Eagle representing strength and alertness over a shield with radiating compass). It needs some colorful arrows pointing the direction to show you where to go next. Perhaps an illuminated flashlight somewhere?

edit on 12-1-2021 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Too black and colorless

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
And they’re opting to choose employees based I. The color of their skin

How intelligent

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Well with the entire US government soon to be under control of the Democrats it seems like the CIA's given its public image a facelift to appeal to a younger more 'woke' generation.

To start with, they've got themselves a shiny new logo

And they've decided need to appeal to more women and people of color and do the whole diversity thing.

www.refinery29.com...

the Central Intelligence Agency revealed a chic rebrand, apparently meant to attract new recruits, and specifically more “diversity.” In other words, the agency is trying to gain more workers who share identities with people whose heritage and ancestry can be traced back to people and places that the organization has destabilized and harmed.

Most importantly, the relaunched site showcases a new logo, with what can only be considered millennial and Gen Z-friendly fonts, and new stock photos featuring more women, Black people, and people of colour. But many very online people were quick to pick up on the fact that the new logo and website design look eerily like one for a new tech startup, or perhaps a new album cover from The Strokes. And it begs the question: Is the CIA selling us on covert and endless war, or an app that controls a new kind of electric toothbrush?

So, what does ats think of the new, hip, young and diverse cia?

I don’t know about you, but during my 30+ year career in the government I had the opportunity to work beside Intelligence Community personnel on a dozen or more occasions. What I learned was that there’s a reason that it’s called the “Intelligence Community”. Everyone I came in contact with was uniformly highly intelligent and educated. Those are the kind of people you need to figure out what your adversaries are doing and beat them to the punch. These are exactly the same people who have tons of opportunities at places like Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc. That’s who the CIA is competing with. That’s why they have to do this.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The C👁️A is on a PR/crisis management overhaul to restore their secretive (D)omestic Agen(D)as and keep the Public hoodwinke(D) and rooke(D) 😈🚬

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's funny that a prankster fooled people into thinking he created the logo.

No, an Art Prankster Isn’t Responsible for the CIA Redesign
www.gq.com...

First things first: Despite his assertions to the contrary, rapscallion artist Ryder Ripps is not responsible for the Central Intelligence Agency’s much-talked-about digital rebrand, revealed on Monday. A spokesperson for the organization told GQ, in crisp, bureaucratic prose, that “As CIA’s new website states, we’re looking for people from all backgrounds and walks of life to work at CIA, but this individual had absolutely nothing to do with our website redesign.”

It is a horrible design, very bland. I would bet the people they hire are very bland too.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Catatonic Intelligence Agency

edit on 12-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

join