It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Smell What Pence Is Cooking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well it would seem that the tables are now well turned for expressing what the future holds. I can only hope that the MSM would push this narrative as the sane and rational course of action to de-escalate the DNC from further igniting the conflict.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Bam!

I like it. Someone telling Nancy to STFU is always a good read.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The only reason why Pence and other Republicans aren't in support of invoking the 25th amendment is because they are scared of losing the votes of the Trumpsters

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Pence's letter confuses all (D)emocrats.

All they've gotten used to is chaos and ass backwards comments and actions.

How will they function with Jao Chiden and sKamala holding the buzz box clickers ? πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I can only hope that the MSM would push this narrative as the sane and rational course of action to de-escalate the DNC from further igniting the conflict.

I doubt they will.

Right now they're in session in the House, and they already have the letter.

It's not stopping them from "pouring gasoline on the fire".

Pence's letter said no, but they're still going to force a vote.

Anybody else watching this?
edit on 12-1-2021 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Sadly it seems sane and rational thinking is out the window. I hope things calm down. Dems are drunk on their new power and the right is pissed.

link   

I'm confused, is it now so that "science & facts" and "feels" are entirely interchangeable.

Seems all you have to do is pick the one that's the most appropriate at the time.....while simultaneously giving no regard to consistency, standards, critical thinking....most other positive and intelligent things that humans do.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
The only reason why Pence and other Republicans aren't in support of invoking the 25th amendment is because they are scared of losing the votes of the Trumpsters

The election was last November πŸ˜ƒ

And a bunch of (R)'s are supporting impeachment πŸ˜ƒ

2022 is a long way away πŸ˜ƒ

(D)'s will chalk-up hundreds of screw-ups by then anyway πŸ˜ƒ

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm glad I got to read the letter before Pelosi tore it up.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The election was last November πŸ˜ƒ

And a bunch of (R)'s are supporting impeachment πŸ˜ƒ

Pretty damned sad. Trump was expecting the GOP team to be on his side.

Probably be years from now when someone figures out what went wrong and who is most at fault.

I'll never forget that Team Politics almost lost their grip on control. Almost.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Poor Mike he doesn't understand so many of the people around
him are complete psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I'm glad I got to read the letter before MSM put their spin on it

Or how it reads to Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It didn't stop her. Tonight she has named the 9 people that will be managers for the impeachment and she even had the audacity to put Eric Swalwell of FangFang notoriety on that list!!

twitter.com...
edit on 12-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I wouldn't consider myself a Trumper, I voted for him once based on policy alone. Mike Pence does not share the same policy views as I do, hence I would not vote for him, regardless of his actions. Also his attempts at calming things down and unity aren't going to work. No matter what happens, I expect it's going to be a rough go of things in the near future

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I agree with Pence here. Now, I do believe that Nancy Pelosi, and others, really do think that Trump is "crazy", but as Pence suggests, that's not enough. You need a team of qualified doctors to say so, "science and facts". Anything less than that is using the 25th Amendment to punish bad behavior. That's not what it's for, that's what impeachment is for.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I agree with Pence here. Now, I do believe that Nancy Pelosi, and others, really do think that Trump is "crazy", but as Pence suggests, that's not enough. You need a team of qualified doctors to say so, "science and facts". Anything less than that is using the 25th Amendment to punish bad behavior. That's not what it's for, that's what impeachment is for.

Wrong again.

Impeachment is for "High Crimes and Misdomenors", not for punishing bad behavior.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The last sentence confuses me.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Mike Pence was Nancy's last hope for a quick solution to her fear of being exposed. Now, all she can do is pray that the "resistance" in the Intel Community/DOJ will win, and prevent declassifying the troves of damning evidence prior to Jan 20th.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wrong again.

Impeachment is for "High Crimes and Misdomenors", not for punishing bad behavior.

High crimes and misdemeanors isn't bad behavior? That's news to me!

edit on 12-1-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wrong again.

High crimes and misdemeanors isn't bad behavior? That's new to me!

I farted in a crowded elevator today.

It's bad behavior, so impeach me.

*laughs at you and walks away*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join