It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

READ: House Dems Introduce Bill To ‘Abolish Electoral College’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: ketsuko
First they get their panties in a wad because people challenged it; then they move to scrap it.

We all knew this was coming. However, they can't do it without an Amendment. It's in the COTUS.

I'm sure a lot of the lefties would be in favor
of calling a constitutional convention

Right now, that would be a wrong move. They couldn't get enough to the state conventions to agree to what they want. Too much local control in the hands of the opposition.

They need to make sure they steal some elections first.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

First they get their panties in a wad because people challenged it; then they move to scrap it.

We all knew this was coming. However, they can't do it without an Amendment. It's in the COTUS.

I'm sure a lot of the lefties would be in favor
of calling a constitutional convention

Right now, that would be a wrong move. They couldn't get enough to the state conventions to agree to what they want. Too much local control in the hands of the opposition.

They need to make sure they steal some elections first.

Controlled opposition you mean?

look how ewsy it was to make the objections to the states certification disappear. Heck they even got even Rand Paul to bend the knee
edit on 13-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Fear is a heck of a drug.

It was always a slender hope that anything would overturn the election. People have to understand that.

All I ever wanted was a real and substantive investigation to figure out how all the anomalies happened and if they were genuine, and I think if they had done that, really done that. We wouldn't be here. Telling people so firmly to shut up was one more anomaly piled on top of the rest, one too many.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Would this not require a constitutional convention and agreement by some majority of 50 states? If so I'd say this has 0% chance of coming to pass.

No, it is being done the way all amendments have been done to date (except the Bill of rights) - it is an Act of Congress proposing an amendment, which then has to be agreed to by a majority of the States.

This is far, far safer than a convention of States - that would be very dangerous and would likely result in the abolition of the 1st and 2nd amendments at the very least.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Prepare to be assimilated the BORG has spoken.
Resistance is Futile.
a reply to: neo96

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There you go emotionally reacting and bringing up Obama for no reason.

lol

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: LSU2018

There you go emotionally reacting and bringing up Obama for no reason.

lol
How DARE anyone invoke the Bama without first praising them and bathing in the purity of self importance.

Lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And if the people say NO. ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join