It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i wonder if any of those gals can even walk today. backs and hips must be shot!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What!? Lol this is my only account and has been since 2008

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The OP has switched back to his Augustus account now.

Because this thread has failed

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It did that right after it was posted. Regardless, it's not AM posting as HH, AM is a lot smarter.

Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
This end result being part of the problem... when a party goes all-in on a person. Particularly a silver-spooned elite hack of a con-man. It isn't even like behind the man was an idea, as almost every statement Trump has ever made has a opposite refute by Trump himself on record. But dude sure knew how to capitalize on old white man anger. He even gave it a reality-TV worthy catch phrase and an online store where you could pick up all the branded merchandise his pockets could dream of. A perfect reflection of the angry-at-change state of a good part of the population.

Trump will be dead in a few years. No one, not even his wizard-robot children will be dumb enough to go down the wanna-be-dictator path again. Then what? Best to start the soul searching now, cause in the end, as a leftist, I don't trust the center-right democrats either. Get back to reality GOP, and bring some balance to the American equation. And maybe don't bring a globalist corporatist posing as a 'man of the people' to the table as your savior next time. In fact, perhaps you'll learn to never have heroes. Always a bad idea. A lesson normally learned at a young age.

Too bad the rest of the GOP, who knew this all along, went along with the idiocy merely for the votes.
You're funny.
Awomen.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
What!? Lol this is my only account and has been since 2008

False

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Any Republicans supporting the perpetual witch hunt against Trump, will be committing political suicide.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I was thinking Gryphon66

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Quite the opposite

originally posted by: RazorV66
Any Republicans supporting the perpetual witch hunt against Trump, will be committing political suicide.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I was thinking Gryphon66

Now you've hurt my feelings. I wanted to be the one.

The GOP is dead no matter what side they choose. But the delicious part is they did it to themselves. Build a 3rd party on the bones of the GOP and get this party started.

edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

That’s indisputable

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka
Yes he did, but he's still a slimy snail, who helped bought us to this day..never forget that.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Trump is now a living Martyr who's following will continue to grow/strengthen has the new fraud POTUS & VPOTUS show their cards.

Tell me again there's no Cult of Personality.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

There is no GOP without MAGA. That ship sailed 4 years ago for better AND worst.

It depends how we read the last four and a half years. Did the GOP co-opt Trump or did Trump take over the GOP? There are good arguments for both sides.

On one hand Trump, supported by serious money and incredibly well targeted marketing algorithms, capitalised on existing discontent and channeled it into support from the GOP. The numbers and the passion he brought are undeniable. The GOP, ever the pragmatists, let themselves be carried by the new wave of political energy.

On the other hand, the GOP are ever the pragmatists. That energy is all that Trump brought to the Party. There was no clear vision and little legacy. Trump was more Harding than Reagan. This is the party that gobbled up and neutralised the Tea Party. It can do it again with Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
All the rats jumping off that sinking ship...save yourself.

www.seattletimes.com... -from-the-gop/

edit on 13-1-2021 by UniformKilo because: link added

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join