It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 127 The Gun Grab Begins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25702574]AugustusMasonicus[/post One gun mag from a month or two back had on the cover the headline ' Shoot all you want, they'll make more." ...Uhhh, no. better hold onto that ammo, you may need it and might not be able to replace it.
But I know so many dem gun owners that will say " Aww, $%#^ No." if there was any kind of a gun grab. That would push them right out of the dem party over to conservatives because it will finally wake them up that everything they were told wan't true actually IS true. They've already got to be wondering about the censoring and banning of free speech even if its not them coming under attack.
And these politicos may have grand designs and think they can do whatever they wish and they have the loyalty of the underlings around them. But there has to be those quietly among them looking at them going bat# crazy and selling the country down the river. One security guard or police officer or FBI agent or staffer says " # it", and takes justice into their own hands. They'll spin it that was a lone crazy or a planned assassination by the enemy, but they'll run around like frightened chickens and be exposed for being the sorry excuses they are. We saw that from their reaction when the capitol was entered.
And I won't even mention just what the military could do if they thought the country was being turned over to the enemy.
They can steal national elections but they lose local and state elections. They have no mandate.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Uh, what?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

One would think by now most people would catch onto the cycle.

The Democrats can't really come for your guns and ammo. Of course they will try....but if they make it too expensive for the rednecks they are so worried about...its a win win.

Every time a democrat is President the prices rise. Of course the capitalist gun manufactures aren't going to bother correcting what drives their record profits.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

I just did a quick look for the last rifle I purchased about five years ago and it's only $150 more which isn't too crazy.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just wait until that missing text gets fleshed out

edit on pm31Wednesdaypm13158443pm by atlantiswatusi because: too many justs in a unjust world

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

how about people get to choose what they want to do with their own lives

oh I forgot that isn't good enough for you freedom lovers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

LMAO Excuse me! Yes you, may I inquire upon you how it is
you put freedom lovers in such a negative connotation?
I'll understand if this has something to do with a sexual
preference like bondage or Sado. Perhaps you can remark
upon when freedom lover became such an evil thing?

Guilty as charged I haven't any problem at all with people
doing what they want with their OWN lives. However
You don't seem to understand that is part of being a
freedom lover. I think your personally confused. But
it could be your sensibility has been scrubbed the same
way as the rest of you freedom hating traitors to life
liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Pray tell?
edit on 13-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Muninn

that is tired and played out,

but it is amusing how they are as you say "Bunch of betas living in mommies basement. " but at the same time capable of being domestic terrorists and being part of the deep state communist china democratic army...so which is it

Lol, dude, your posts are always entertaining. If you can’t perform the simple mental computation required to understand that both things you listed can be true, simultaneously, then you’re either a typical internet troll or you are so encumbered by your unfortunate reality of Dunning-Kruger that you think you’re actually mic-dropping. It literally takes one extra step using the wonderful blueprint of critical thought.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but history clearly shows that larger organizations/government bodies will generally co-opt movements, inspire them, maneuver them, organize them, etc; they do this by taking advantage of (so-called) disenfranchised groups. Do you disagree with this? It seems pretty entry-level idk :/ I feel nauseous after typing all of that out on a website who’s users supposedly “deny ignorance.”

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hahahaha

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Maybe because you want to control what people do with their own bodies and make it illegal for them to go to safe places to get it done

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome

Yes, I know about that, The FBI with the ELF and ALF and some other eco movements, typically it is done when people become groups that become organizations, decentralized cells are harder to infiltrate

of course, COINTELPRO

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Maybe because you want to control what people do with their own bodies and make it illegal for them to go to safe places to get it done

maybe they should PREVENT pregnancy then by taking personal responsibility for their bodies hmm? It should not be the governments job to fix their freaking mistakes. They should take responsibility for their own mistakes and have to live with those choices. y a dont want kids? get fixed.(that is something that can be wrote off by the Gov)
It should not be illegal if done when a mother is in danger or incest and rape.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sure, then let's teach kids about safe sex, let's be honest with kids about sex, let's have kids have access to Condoms and Preventative Pregnancies things...

but even after all that, if an INDIVIDUAL wants to get an abortion that should be their choice and it shouldn't be illegal to go o a place that can help them, I never said anything about Government intervention

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Maybe a person who's had nine abortions is out of control. Or maybe has to much freedom. lol

Back to the topic please!
edit on 14-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

H.R.127 - To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.

www.congress.gov...

Introduced last week, and still no text.

Cross referenced with twitter no less.

Remember when the usual hacks said they weren't coming for our gunz ?

Again, again again, again. You have sweet FA knowledge of what this is proposing but it's the same old rubbish from you already.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Sure, then let's teach kids about safe sex, let's be honest with kids about sex, let's have kids have access to Condoms and Preventative Pregnancies things...

but even after all that, if an INDIVIDUAL wants to get an abortion that should be their choice and it shouldn't be illegal to go o a place that can help them, I never said anything about Government intervention

so you do not believe in personal responsibility. got it.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: neo96
Guns
What guns?
Lost them in a move years ago......

Forest fires got mine... Was a tragic day.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

H.R.127 - To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.

www.congress.gov...

It says it in the title of the bill:

If they prohibit possession of anything bigger than a .22 caliber, then you can keep your weapon.... however can't fire it.

Bill title says it all.

If they prohibit the possession of anything greater than .22 caliber, then you can keep your guns... just can't fire them.

Again, again again, again. You have sweet FA knowledge of what this is proposing but it's the same old rubbish from you already.

edit on 14-1-2021 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

www.congress.gov...

If they prohibit possession of anything bigger than a .22 caliber, then you can keep your weapon.... however can't fire it.

Bill title says it all.

If they prohibit the possession of anything greater than .22 caliber, then you can keep your guns... just can't fire them.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

www.congress.gov...

Bill title says it all.

It will abridged the 2nd to do that though. Not gonna pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join