It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 127 The Gun Grab Begins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

They’ve been constantly reporting on MSM about possible mass armed protests in all 50 capitals on the 20th.

Probably bs, but kind of got me thinking, instead of trying to prevent it... what if they’re actually trying to promote it?

For the purpose of gaining public approval for a mass gun grab.

... Just a theory I had.

This is the kind of heads up thinking that kept me out of DC.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Guns in America are a myth, they've been lying to you the whole time.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well fringe is that stuff old timey pioneer people used to put on their white oppressive jacket, so it's pretty simple, if they passed a law mandating fringe on any firearms you might be allowed to possess, that would be "infringing" your guns, right?

That's how progressives play with language these days.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
They’ve been constantly reporting on MSM about possible mass armed protests in all 50 capitals on the 20th.

Probably bs, but kind of got me thinking, instead of trying to prevent it... what if they’re actually trying to promote it?

... Just a theory I had.

Annnnnd those supreme count appointees of Trump's are in on the plan and are gonna make the ruling, all orchestrated by Trump himself! With Obama's help of course. Ohhhhhhh sht. Conspiracy website anyone?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Guns in America are a myth, they've been lying to you the whole time.

I don't know what this means?
But every police dept. in the nation should be inundated with calls
reporting stolen weapons. They'll be so busy taking reports they
won't ever have enough time to grab. They would totally lose track
of who what where how such a phenomena was possible.

They'll take a report and you have every right to lie your ass off.

Everybody with weapons ( just go with it ) tell all your friends and make sure
they tell all their friends starting.............. Now!
Go go go go! Sometimes it's necessary to be a cop caller.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

... Just a theory I had.

Annnnnd those supreme count appointees of Trump's are in on the plan and are gonna make the ruling, all orchestrated by Trump himself! With Obama's help of course. Ohhhhhhh sht. Conspiracy website anyone?

Is that what this picture is representing?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I have 5 handguns, CPL to carry, enough extra ammo for all 5 calibers to hold me n wife till I/we/they die.

Won't affect me. And all are H.P.'s. So?
edit on 12-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Damn, got to remember to go buy some more bullets next time I get to town. I really need to get some 22 longs for my rifle, got to teach the kids and grandkids how to shoot one of these days at the gun club rifle range. If they ever have to hunt to survive, it is good to know how to actually hit something.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I had a capsizing incident a few years back. Lost every gun I had then. I guess it was a blessing in disguise. At the time my heart broke into so many pieces. I have one Hi-point left. I found it at the dump. Nobody wanted it.

LOL
My Hi-Point 9mm is one of my favorite guns, it jams up less than my Sig P320.
Hideous looking but very reliable.
And if I run out of ammo, I could use it as a battering ram.

I had to get the jab in. You know how it is. I love my Sig 380. It was a stimulus purchase that I use as my CCW. I own several different brands of all different kinds and most all of them have their advantages and drawbacks. All joking aside I would take anything anybody was giving away at this point as it looks like the options may be getting a lot thinner if not all together gone in the near future.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
OK, for real... I've been away from the '" normal " American landscape for years, so this question just might sound like wth... did American politicians loose their marbles ?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

they very well could, but this would be a pretty risky posture to take so early, and especially now.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

In my neck of the woods most of us own one or two that are registered. The rest have been handed down or bought second hand. There are so many more unregistered (or wrongly registered) guns than there are legit registered guns around IMO. It’ll be a wild goose chase for any grabber that decides to take on the task. They can’t take what they aren’t aware you have.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

they very well could, but this would be a pretty risky posture to take so early, and especially now.

I think they have been emboldened and will attempt to do as they please.
The 25th?really? Attempting to strong arm people into such? I never thought I would see that.
Another impeachment? Really?
For what crime?
It still takes an actual high crime or misdemeanor right?
They know they have limited time and potentially unlimited ability.
SCOTUS won't stop them.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Asking for a civil war
Not just words but legitimately causing a civilian war

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well fringe is that stuff old timey pioneer people used to put on their white oppressive jacket, so it's pretty simple, if they passed a law mandating fringe on any firearms you might be allowed to possess, that would be "infringing" your guns, right?
That's how progressives play with language these days.

They are trying (to use their own para-phraseology) "normalize" Biden's total failure at everything (except) being a truly successful corrupt political hack. Yes, this is who the Democrats want to represent us on the global stage: a liar, a thief; a traitor to the United States, a criminal of the most egregeous sort. They want him to lead this nation. Michigan is going to randomly sample and verify 20,000 cast ballots. That is a positive.
edit on 12-1-2021 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i think theres zero chance of that, its all just bluster.

the dems want to give the appearance they're running him out of town on a rail before they lose their thunder (and they will).

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Asking for a civil war
Not just words but legitimately causing a civilian war

They keep overplaying their hand. Is this what they want, two countries (not sure how the E/W coastlines unite). Who is going to feed them?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
what About all the illegal firearms?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Maybe we can come up with a deal. Give a little, get a little. That's supposed to be how politics works.

How about everybody keeps their guns, but also abortion remains completely legal?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: roadgravel

"They are coming for your guns"

Yeah, well they ain’t getting them.

The point I was making is that people have said it for decades yet it hasn't happened. People love to hear fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join