It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADHD in Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: tanstaafl

Oh my .. even i am not english speaking member here i have never conflated those two.

Yes. You did. You said:

"For example there have been parents who has took advice from internet for their diabetic children to not eat carbs at all and disease is "magically cured" and no insulin needed, which inteed had left their child in ketoacidosis and death"

which suggests that simply eliminating carbs causes ketoacidosis. It doesn't, but it will put one in a state of ketosis.

It wasn't the zero carbs that would put anyone into ketoacidosis, but stopping the insulin absolutely will, in fact, diabetics have been known to do precisely that in order to lose weight. It works, but is extremely dangerous.

that is ridiculous statement from you, it seems you have not even read my statement about ketoacidosis

You're the one apparently refusing to read the links I'm posting, because they totally refute what you are saying.

Whatever... go in peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Edumakated

Try a multivitamin containing methylcobalamin and methylfolate.

Much better is simply adding liver to his diet.

As for supplements, high dose niacin will work miracles.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Edumakated

Try a multivitamin containing methylcobalamin and methylfolate.

Much better is simply adding liver to his diet.

As for supplements, high dose niacin will work miracles.

Not nicotinic acid though, that might be bad for a kid. Kids might not like liver and onions, I did, but then again I was a weird kid and liked to eat healthy foods like liver. Most kids hate the stuff, but maybe they will like it if they did have adhd and it helped them think better. Braunsweiner works just as good for me as liver, even though it is highly processed.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join