It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi all

Been browsing the forums here for awhile and searched alot but have not been able to find the kinda article I'm looking for. Maybe some of the more knowledgable contributors here may be able to point me in the right direction.
I've posted in this forum as I think this is more an alien visitation situation ( I may be wrong ). If this is in the wrong forum I apologise.

I'm specifically interested in this kind of situation.

The alien/aliens/creature are found standing close to or over the witness whilst they are in bed. Upon the witness awaking and seeing the Alien/aliens/creature it hurriedly makes its way to a dark corner/shadowy area and disappears ( how u interpret the disappear is up to you i.e. merges or fades out). Next morning the witness is extremely exhausted and short of sleep.

Are there any documented cases that sound anything like this? I know its only a small particular situation. I don't profess to know much about visitations most that I've read seem to be extremely outlandish. There is always the possiblity that this could be some kind of lucid dream, I will look into that area aswell. Is there a particular site that only deals with visitations and the types that are most common?

Anyways thats my first post be gentle.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi, perspicientia. Welcome to ATS

What you describe is not impossible based on what I know from my own experience with alien life. You don't give enough detail or any surrounding events to help suggest it is either a true or untrue report, though.

If this is all there is to the story, I would not support it as a probable true report. However, in human nature, what we experience other-consciously often comes to be part of our fabrications.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
if you want to learn more you should go to the adopt a newbie and ask for one of the mods to adopt you unless they have already adopted some one then you would ask someone else that has been here for awhile

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies there is more to this story but i am kinda slightly unsure of how it will come across perhaps if i'm ever able to u2u i may send you it. The situation i posted was very simplified,to be honest i found it hard to even post the little bit i did post. I'll keep searching and trying to find something that clicks with me.

new topics

top topics

join