It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember This from 2015 by Rick Perry: Donald Trump will destroy the Republican Party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I thought of it as fitting that we conduct a POTUS term related check review as to what was promised us by POTUS and said about POTUS years ago and compare it to where we are today in 2021.

Rick Perry: Donald Trump will destroy the Republican Party

Bottom line, its time for truth or consequences as the chickens have come home to roost both in the Congress and Senate.

Based on what is flying around Washington, DC today in 2021 the shoe seems to fit in that he has destroyed the Republican Party. My opinion.

Now, if I and others are wrong and the POTUS is right and has evidence then all he has to do is declare Marital Law or evoke the Insurrection Act prior to inauguration. That folks, would mean to mean that his claims of fraud in the 2020 election have some substance and merit because if he does nothing he never had anything other than just another one of his farts in the bathtub. Also, unless hes a paid subcontractor for The New World Order how will he and his family live and and survive here on planet earth moving forward. Unless they already have protection in the game called life. Think about it. Meaning what was his SWAT analysis End Game if he lost the election?

Oh, don't give me the mentally ill thing. Hell, that will make him innocent in anything hes ever done, including claims of murder. Right? Would also make him innocent of a 2nd Impeachment. But the 25th would nail him.
In the history of my life he is the most hated man in the world.

To me it now seems that its by design. No not him as I am beginning to think he is a Trojan Horse for The DNC and New World Order sent as a subcontractor to kill whats left of the Republican Party.

Assuming you can perform deductive reasoning read past articles from several years ago and compare what was written then to what is happening today. That's about the only way to determine the actual truth. Leave your feelings at the door as they will cloud your ability to reason. Plus drop the religious stuff.

Just sayin.

edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: addded

edit on 12-1-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I’ve been saying for a while now that I believe Trump is an unknowing plant installed to sow division in America. If that’s not the case then someone seriously dropped the ball in taking advantage of the situation.

But that is a good point, if Trump truly had the proof him, Rudy, Wood and Powell have claimed, I think that insurrection act would have been signed already and sh*t would have hit the fan.

The last two times I heard Trump speak, last Weds and Thurs, he sounded defeated. No enthusiasm, no ego-stroking, just a guy coming to grips with reality. Certainly didn’t come off to me as a guy with a few more tricks up his sleeve.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I firmly hope that he utterly destroys the republican party on his way out the door. Then we can sit by and watch as Biden, Harris, and The Squad destroy the democratic party over the next 4 years, then MAYBE someone will bring something new to the table. Maybe a 3rd or 4th party will rise from the ashes. Then we can quit with the whole Redskins vs. Cowboys (with NFL still making all the money) narrative.

Maybe Biden's slogan should've been Hope and Change too.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

You really from Kansas?

How bout dem Chiefs?
How bout dem Cowboys

I agree with you but will the country as a whole survive a Dems onslaught. My wife is a registered Democrat. She doesn't agree with what they are doing. She feels they cant destroy the country in 4 and another election in 2 years. So some hope remains

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I hope both parties are torn apart and new ones formed without the radical fringes. Let them have their own party.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think the Republican party better figure out real quickly that the voters supported trump and not their little butts.
The more some of them try to distance themselves from trump the more obvious it becomes that they are not working for the voters.

The tired conservative value crap is outdated.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Is this the exit strategy for the trump cultists ?
That the whole entire time he wasn't working as a messenger from good god above to free everyone from the NWO and expose the Deep State ?

That this whole entire time when we thought he was doing the 4D chess thing he is actually working for the swamp creatures that he promised he would eradicate?

Really ?...that's it... the trump cult's way out of this?
Trojan Horse ?

While he is currently on a whistle stop " My Best Moments " tour of his partial wall funded by tax payers..his loyalists are busy cooking up their exit strategy.
In the same way they have decried Pence, saying now that the VP is a traitor to the "fake fraudulent election cause "...In the same way that they have blustered the denials about who carried out the murderous attack on their seat of government, preferring to call it some sort of amazing infiltration event down to BLM and Antifa, when in truth the perpetrators were actually radicalized extremists from right wing kooky groups...
Can't avoid a religious comment either..
This is biblical in the sense of.. before that cock crows 3 times..kind of way.
Judas Iscariot has nothing on you guys.
Trump is trump.
He has always been just that.
Not a stable genius.
Not a messenger from god.
Not any kind of saviour.

Just another elitist who knows how to work the system for his own personal gain.
No more.
No less.

He played to his strengths. Marketing on a grand scale. He had the right words at the right time. And he marketed that maga all the way to the bank.
The GOP latched onto that and they rode the trump train all the way.
Now it is derailed, out of control and they are scrambling over themselves to unhitch their wagons.

Trump is just trump.
And he is done.
Now the trump cult needs to take ownership.
Smh
Adding "trump deniers" to the list.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Just WTF are you talking about? I am trying ti see through all. What I do notice is that when someone writes a book either the thread is dead on as a nerve or button has been pushed.

You seem to enjoy those other clowns at Anonymous? Our saviors? Right?

So are they back in the FBI or CIA basement?

Link

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Definitely some truth to this

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

JC
That is so sad.

This was, at one time, a site where you could debate a topic. Any topic.
You know...
You put forward a proposition and other members will contribute to the OP by replying with their points.
Sometimes referencing, other times just talking..debating...discussing.
You have no come back to my points?
Nothing?
??
Except..oh you once wrote some stuff about Anonymous about a hundred years ago..so haha.
Sad.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Maybe a 3rd or 4th party will rise from the ashes.

WTF are you talking about. Ever heard of the Libertarians? No one is forced to vote for the Rs or Ds.

I proudly voted for Jo Jorgensen.

jo20.com...

edit on 12-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What are you talking about. Ever heard of the Libertarians? No one is forced to vote for the Rs or Ds.

jo20.com...

And that vote for Jo got us Joe.
Thanks a lot.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What are you talking about. Ever heard of the Libertarians? No one is forced to vote for the Rs or Ds.

jo20.com...

Thanks a lot.

No what got you Joe is the clown in the WH for the last 4 years. Now we get to enjoy another clown...I don't vote for clowns... You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

jo20.com...

Thanks a lot.

No what got you Joe is the clown in the WH for the last 4 years. You're welcome.

I guess you could be right, there were a lot of low info people that voted for Biden.
The low info, hurt feelz people.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

A majority of members of this site have always been anti-establishment. They were for Bush before they were against him, they were for Obama before they were against him. It's been consistent until Trump. The majority membership viewed Trump as 'one of us'. Even after he hired classic neo-conservatives and followed the Bush doctrine of executive action. He was still 'their guy' because he said what they wanted to hear.

It doesn't matter that it was all either a lie or a maneuver to gain their support without any actual substance, the majority of membership on this site represent a microcosm of the greater conservative movement in this country. Trump said what they wanted to hear and they devoted their entire political souls to him.

I have no idea what will happen after Trump is out of office. Money has always, always, always been the drive for politics in modern America. Trump has no money though, he only has his voice, we'll see how far that gets his brand of politics.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Now, if I and others are wrong and the POTUS is right and has evidence then all he has to do is declare Marital Law

It's 'Martial' law, not 'Marital law'... I only point this out because this is the second time you typo'd this the same exact way.

...snip

I am beginning to think he is a Trojan Horse for The DNC and New World Order sent as a subcontractor to kill whats left of the Republican Party.

Ummm... who ever said the R party wasn't part of the NWO plan? Trump destroying the R party as it has been the last 20 years is a good thing...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: links234
I agree.
It was a wild ride for the GOP for sure.
Great for them while it lasted.
But omg...what a freakin mess to clean up now.
I am sure they will do as much damage limitation as they can and regroup.
They have a lot of " stuff " to get through first though.
The GOP will live to fight another day, new actors, new money.
Everything changes...while it really just stays the same.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Haha, Remember when the left preached that any vote for a third party candidate is a vote for Trump...poor Trumpist it's always someones elses fault.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

jo20.com...

Thanks a lot.

No what got you Joe is the clown in the WH for the last 4 years. You're welcome.

I guess you could be right, there were a lot of low info people that voted for Biden.
The low info, hurt feelz people.

Perhaps the low info people were afraid something like this would happen....guess what, they were right and it's changed the entire country, not just the GOP.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As opposed to this happening?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join