It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump Should be Impeached

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump will be gone next week.

Who are you going to hate then?

Each other. Nothing tastes better to the left than their own kind. Trump was just a distraction from them out-lefting each other.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

As it stands, unless Biden invokes the 25th amendment to remove Trump

Umm, you mean Pence?

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The call to fight was to protest.

So that's why he said fight...?

Whats why Rudy called for "trial by combat"

hmmmm?

Also you keep skipping over my main point that this terrorist attack was provoked by Trumps lies.

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

As it stands, unless Biden invokes the 25th amendment to remove Trump

Umm, you mean Pence?

oops I will correct that.

link   
a reply to: Drucifer
Scots go back to hating on england?
Perhaps?
Fighting for actual independence?
Lol
Bet that takes too much effort.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Your hatred is personal. There is no reason to impeach Trump.

I don't do MSM at all. I read what was actually said and done, then draw my own conclusions.

I knew the election would be stolen.

I knew the rabid Left would do all they could to F Trump over before he left office.

Here's a prediction:

If they can't get the 25th or Impeachment, they will be serving him with BS indictments.

And, even though he doesn't deserve it...

You people will cheer it on....ruining someone because you don't like him.

I think he's a pompous and naive asshole....I don't support witchhunts though...it's not legit.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Your hatred is personal.

Nope...

link   

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. "

peace·ful
/ˈpēsfəl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
free from disturbance; tranquil.
"everything was so quiet and peaceful in the early morning"
Similar:
tranquil
calm
restful
pleasant
quiet
still
relaxing
soothing
sleepy
silent
soundless
hushed
noiseless
undisturbed
untroubled
private
secluded
solitary
isolated
serene
composed
placid
at peace
at rest
at ease
in repose
reposeful
unworried
unruffled
anxiety-free
content
blissful
secure
Opposite:
bustling
noisy
agitated
not involving war or violence.
"there were no violent incidents reported and it was a peaceful protest"

Lol
His words betray your foreign bs

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You must have missed the bit where he told them to fight or they won't have a country left to fight for....

Also its more than just his speech, he lied to people, he lied to them he told them the election was stole knowing it was a lie and people conducted a terrorist attack on the US Capitol building on the bases of those lies.

Dude he's been telling us to fight or we wouldn't have a country left since before he was elected. And you know damn good and well he wasn't talking about physically fighting.

link   

Good luck trying to convince the majority on here there is no evidence of widespread fraud that would sway the election. Who needs facts and evidence, when your bias convinces a person something is true.

The pro-Trump take on the Georgia phone call is just another example of the denial, the delusion that many, especially on here are living in.

I am not sure what the major reason is for the widespread denial of facts that has become common for so many. I suppose if one's social bubble is full of people who think the same, then some can have the perception that because very few if their friends or family voted for Biden, then there is no way he could win. I also think pride and arrogance has a lot to do with the denial, no one wants to admit they were duped, they do not want to accept they believed a liar for so long, so instead the double down on the lies and continue to deny they were fooled.

I think Mark Twain once said, "It is easier to fool someone that convince him he has been fooled."

edit on 12-1-2021 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Peaceful doesn't really mean peaceful, does it?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Slightly off topic but just an observation....

You (and others) keep calling me out as foreign like its some kind of insult, just to be 100% clear I am very happy not to be American.

All you're doing by calling out the foreigner is coming off xenophobic but feel free to carry on.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Your hatred is personal.

Nope...

Well, let's hear it now to get you cast in stone.

Do you support Criminal Charges?

And, if so, what should he be indicted for?

This way when it happens you can't come up with more BS narrative...

edit on 1/12/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
No
Pointing out you do not have the perspective of those here.
That FACT is important.

Chirp away.
Label away, it is what you people do.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I do think it would be worth it for the effect of stopping him running for public office again.

I'm not convinced that this would work, logically, though the Supreme Court could choose to construe the law that way.
The constitution, I believe, describes impeachment as the act of removing someone from the office he currently holds, and does not specifically mention that he is debarred from future office.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: jrod
Peaceful doesn't really mean peaceful, does it?

Dude by your line of thinking anything is okay so long as its preference with the word "peaceful"

"today we are going to peacefully torture you"

"lets peacefully invade Poland with our tanks"

"lets peacefully exterminate the Palestinians"

"lets lie to the American people and convince them there was voter fraud, tell them to fight for their country and then invite them down to capitol hill...but just put the word peaceful in there to cover our backs"

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

The thing is, at least if they remove him it makes it very clear that Trump and his lies have no place in US politics.

Trump and his lies. Ha. So Biden's/Obama's/Bush's/Clinton's/Bush's (not to mention MSM) lies are ok. Those are good lies. But those Trump lies, those are BAD lies.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiroy

a reply to: FauxMulder

The thing is, at least if they remove him it makes it very clear that Trump and his lies have no place in US politics.

Trump and his lies. Ha. So Biden's/Obama's/Bush's/Clinton's/Bush's (not to mention MSM) lies are ok. Those are good lies. But those Trump lies, those are BAD lies.

Where did I say they were good lies.

Right now am talking about Trumps lies but please don't mistake me for being partisan, I universally distrust all politicians and my default is to believe they're lying until proven otherwise. Obama/Bush/Clinton/Biden/Trump....all liars only difference between me and you is that you chose to believe one of them for some reason.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

In another thread, pro-Trump posters were trying to rationalize Trump saying "fight like hell" as not necessarily calling for violence, but they also said his call to Georgia's secretary of State was not an attempt to tamper but with an election, that is just the liberal spin on it.

At the rally Giluani also called for "trial by combat.", I don't think any reasonable person can deny that this was a cool for violence.

Another speaker, a Republican lawmaker I believe was also using very incindeary language that again to any reasonable person sounds like a call for violence.

Initial I was all for a speedy removal.from office, however if this enables Trump to be pardoned then it is not worth it. He needs to.be held accountable for this, as well as his attempt at forcing Georgia to 'recalculate' the vote in his favor.

Cool. Where's your thread calling out obama for saying they'll bring a gun to a knife fight? Or telling blm to stay the course? Or Waters telling democrats to get in the faces of republican leaders at stores and restaurants? Or Harris saying the protests aren't gonna stop anytime soon? Or any of the rest of the dog whistles for violence from the left? How about a thread calling out all the violence from bLM and antifa? None of that was incendiary language to you?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Foreign dude, what crime will they be impeaching him for?
Bear in mind, he called for a peaceful march, how is that criminal?
While political, impeachment has to be based on an actual " high crime, or misdemeanor ".
How is calling for a peaceful march that?

Its not
Its just more of the euro skew we see from you people.
You hate him.
He owns golf couses over there that you don't like.
Too bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join